Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty For Girls
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old July 9th, 2008, 08:35 PM   #1
hisfavgirl

Default stop boobs from growing

I know i have larger than normal breasts (36DD), and i was ok with them for a while. But recently the have been getting bigger. my bra cups were not holding them correctly. I remeasured myself and i found that i grew a cup size, i bought a new bra and it has been killing my back. i have also been having random yet, extreme bolts of pain run from my under arm area to my nipples. I am really afraid my breasts are going to be huge and be in the way. How long will they keep growing? is there a way to stop them from getting any bigger?
hisfavgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2008, 08:49 PM   #2
Yasmine
Unregistered

Default Re: stop boobs from growing

how big are your moms breasts? you could have bigger breasts just from being overweight, but it could just be the way you are genetically. the only way to stop your breasts from growing is if you took anti estrogens, but that's not a good idea in your case.
Old July 9th, 2008, 08:57 PM   #3
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

You could go to a shop and ask for your breasts to be measured properly, the people who work there will be able to tell you what type of bra will be best for you.

Breasts are mostly made of fat, so cut down on your milk and fat intake. You are still only 15 so there's also pleanty of time for the rest of your body to catch up in size.

When you're older and you still think they're too big, you can have a breast reduction.

Your best option is to go and see your doctor though, he or she will know a lot more about it and may be able to help.
Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:04 PM   #4
hisfavgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
how big are your moms breasts? you could have bigger breasts just from being overweight, but it could just be the way you are genetically. the only way to stop your breasts from growing is if you took anti estrogens, but that's not a good idea in your case.
my mom wears a c cup and so does her sister. I was a little overweight when i was young (around 8 years old), but i have been a normal weight since then, so i dont think thats it.
hisfavgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:05 PM   #5
Triple7
Retired Administrator

Moving to Girls forum

7-7-7

"I'm not gonna lie to you, Marge... Well, goodbye."
- Homer Simpson, The Simpsons

"Help me, help me, won't you? Sing me, sing me one last song." - Alkaline Trio (Help Me)

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."
- Theodor Seuss Geisel, a.k.a. Dr. Seuss
Triple7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:49 PM   #6
Zephyr
Retired Administrator

Zephyr's Forum Picture

Name: Steph

There isn't anything that I can think of to make them stop growing.
If they are causing you pain though, I would talk to your doctor.
That big of a size will start hurting your back sooner or later.

So if you care to find me, look to the western sky.
As someone told me lately, everyone deserves a chance to fly.

✯ Alis Volat Propriis ✯
Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2008, 10:49 AM   #7
kerry
Great Poster

kerry's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by rok.my.sox View Post
You could go to a shop and ask for your breasts to be measured properly, the people who work there will be able to tell you what type of bra will be best for you.

Breasts are mostly made of fat, so cut down on your milk and fat intake. You are still only 15 so there's also pleanty of time for the rest of your body to catch up in size.

When you're older and you still think they're too big, you can have a breast reduction.

Your best option is to go and see your doctor though, he or she will know a lot more about it and may be able to help.
I agree you should get properly measured

Kerry.Anne.Newman 13
Birthdayy In January Yeahh
Email Me At
Kerry-woo@hotmail.co.uk OR miss.kerry.newman@hotmail.com
kerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2008, 01:55 PM   #8
Kaleidoscope Eyes
VT Lover

Kaleidoscope Eyes's Forum Picture

Name: Jessi

Going to the lingerie department or a store like Victoria's Secret could really help you out. The women who work there are trained in how to measure you properly, and can even recommend what styles of bras will offer you more support. Check out JC Penny, they carry a brand called Ambrielle (my favorite, they make great bras) which come in plenty of sizes and styles to complement large breasts. They're comfortable, too, which is great.

Once you're 18, you can look into a breast reduction if you decide you want it. As has been said, large breasts can cause back pain and other such problems later in life,
because they can be so heavy. The surgeon will work with you to figure out what size is best for you to go down to--to alleviate the pain without making you look disproportionate. If you choose to go that route, it could really make a difference for you.

Jessi the Gweat and Tewwible
Do not offend the chair leg of truth. It is wise and terrible.

~Laura was here~
Kaleidoscope Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote