Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 15th, 2005, 02:14 PM   #1
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default OMG freakin' out

I'm losing my mind here, having a massive ocd freak out. Argh, I don't even know why. I'm just looking at how filty my house is, and how dirty I am, and my teeth, and my cloths, and ahhhhhhh. I don't even know what to do, I took my meds but Its not helping, I'm still loosing it. And vt is so disorganized, and uneven and I don't know what I'm even talking out Im freaking out here people. Sombody help me please.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2005, 02:38 PM   #2
kevin
Legendary Member

Just lay down and take a breather and drink some water. If you can, sleep a little bit. Get your mind over it.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2005, 06:45 PM   #3
Pink-Floyd
Nice Poster

Pink-Floyd's Forum Picture

Oh No, Just from what I read there Kolte, Im wondering if i Have A Bit of OCD, What is OCD Exactly??

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...2006/DSOTM.jpg I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon
Pink-Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2006, 09:37 PM   #5
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

RunAwayMolly's Forum Picture

Default Re: OMG freakin' out

Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
I'm losing my mind here, having a massive ocd freak out. Argh, I don't even know why. I'm just looking at how filty my house is, and how dirty I am, and my teeth, and my cloths, and ahhhhhhh. I don't even know what to do, I took my meds but Its not helping, I'm still loosing it. And vt is so disorganized, and uneven and I don't know what I'm even talking out Im freaking out here people. Sombody help me please.
the best thing you can do when that happens is distract yourself... or rename it. remember it is only ocd... its not some other force... i know its hard... but its a step... OR i jsut puch pillows and couches and stuff because sometimes its just sooooooooo stressful... I'm really sorry... no fun i know...

To win the respect of intelegent people and the affection of children, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch... to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is too have SUCCEEDED! - Emerson

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
RunAwayMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2006, 11:07 PM   #6
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

as kind as you all are for you helpful tips, this is about five months old, though I was having trouble five months ago, I'm quite allright now thankyou.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 05:42 PM   #7
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Sounds like you were having a rough time.

There are plenty of psychological treatments for OCD other than medication. Im sure with medication and other treatments you could improve your fears. By any chance are you recieving cognitive behavioural therapy as a treatment? I've read abit about it's use in OCD and apparently it's highly effective. If not, maybe it couldn't hurt to talk to your doc or research it to see what you can do when the meds just aren't enough.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2006, 10:02 AM   #8
JunkBondTrader
Awesome Poster

JunkBondTrader's Forum Picture

Name: Felix

I'm extremely late on this but though I'd put in my advice. To be honest this doesn't sound like OCD. It sounds more like the similarly named but notably different Obsessig Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD).

It's me, Felix.
Name changes annoy everyone, I know.
JunkBondTrader is offline   Reply With Quote