Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 25th, 2008, 03:15 PM   #1
rockgibson15

Talking ejaculate more? ice cubes

i saw this thing online that said if you rub a wet ice cube on your testicals before you ejaculate, you will ejaculate more. is this true? if it is then does that work for girls too? (putting an ice cube on vagina before cumming)
Old May 25th, 2008, 03:33 PM   #2
Dakota
Resident Furry&Mutt

Dakota's Forum Picture

Name: Matty
Default Re: ejaculate more? ice cubes

Firstly, girls can't ejaculate the same fluids that men can.

Secondly, I'm not very sure if this is true. I suppose it would be woth a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter.Tomorrow View Post
Hello again VirtualTeen. you blackhole.

God wants widows
God wants solutions
God wants TV
God wants contributions
Last.FM | Tumblr | Livestream Thread
Old May 25th, 2008, 05:18 PM   #3
Pioneer92
Banned

well i just tried this it was too cold to leave on my balls so i took it off and jacked off normally and a lot came out but i didnt masturbate for like 4 days so that maybe why too lol
Old May 25th, 2008, 05:33 PM   #4
Antares
Legendary Member+Mod

Antares's Forum Picture

Scientifically/medically, I can not think of any reason why it would cause an increase. When you get cold your body doesn't counteract that by making more sperm so they could just die. Thats just stupid

~Laura was here~
Old May 26th, 2008, 05:28 AM   #5
curiousteen
Great Poster

curiousteen's Forum Picture

Name: Te'

i tried it before, the feeling was more intense but i dont think i cummed more than usual.

Hey wuts up everybody i havent been here for like a couple of months but im back!!!!!
Old May 26th, 2008, 09:48 PM   #6
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

it might heighten your senses because it's a different sensation and suprise you so you cum more, but it won't MAKE you cum more necessarily.
It's just a different sensation. And if that makes you horny, it could make you cum more
Old May 27th, 2008, 12:08 PM   #7
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Lol! Lol! Lol!

LOL! I cannot think of anything less appealing than using ice on that particular bodily region at that particular moment! This gives new meaning to the term 'Blue balls'!

Also, girls do not ejaculate, they have orgasms, though, and my astonishment at any of them wanting to engage in this particular practice would be the same!

LOL!

(Don't believe everything you read online, even of it promises sexual nirvana!)
Old May 27th, 2008, 07:06 PM   #8
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Default Re: Lol! Lol! Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMSAM View Post
Also, girls do not ejaculate...
some girls do squirt though, and some may classify this as female ejaculation, even though it doesn't serve the same purpose as male ejaculation, because the principal of "shooting" or having liquid come out your stuff is the same...
Old June 21st, 2008, 06:07 PM   #9
Ryandel
Awesome Poster

Ryandel's Forum Picture

Name: Alexander

I tried this before. All it did was intensify the feeling. But I didn't cum more than usual.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...del159/tag.png

Winnipeg, MB "Klinic" Peer Supporter
Old June 22nd, 2008, 05:34 AM   #10
Requin
Horse Cock

All that the ice cube does is make your ORGASM feel more intense, it should of said nothing about having more cum come out, as this is not true. Either the website was wrong or you took it the wrong way.

The Man with No Name
Old June 22nd, 2008, 12:08 PM   #11
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

This question came up before, and the answer is still the same. I cannot think of a singularly less appealing thing to do at 'That' moment than rubbing frozen ice on testicles!

No, rubbing ice on yourself doesn't improve orgasm/ejaculation. It will just make your scrotum cold. Cold body parts don't necessarily function as well as warm ones.

Sorry.
Old June 22nd, 2008, 07:47 PM   #12
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Quote:
This question came up before, and the answer is still the same. I cannot think of a singularly less appealing thing to do at 'That' moment than rubbing frozen ice on testicles!

No, rubbing ice on yourself doesn't improve orgasm/ejaculation. It will just make your scrotum cold.
sorry Sam, but that's not necessarily true In my horny days I've read a ton of articles and why people would do certain things.

Like I said before, in this thread, the reason that people add weird things such as ice cubes to intercourse or masturbation is to give a different sensation during the session. By rubbing ice cubes on your testicles, it may give you a different sensation than how you regularly pleasure yourself, and excite you or make it more interesting. Which can make you hornier, and thus you MAY ejaculate more or have a stronger orgasm. But that's only if you like the ice cold sensation and it makes you hornier. The more horniness is what really makes you cum more or have a stronger orgasm.
Old June 22nd, 2008, 07:56 PM   #13
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

I'll agree with you, Zachary, I think we're saying the same thing here, just from a diff perspective. Physiologically, I think the orgasm is the same, but psychologically the extra excitement can make it feel better. Ice itself is not shown to increase orgasmic strength, actually, it's a bit of a shock physiologically, which is what i was referring to. But you mke a good point about the added value of novelty!
Old September 23rd, 2010, 07:50 PM   #14
Perpetual_mind
Banned

Name: Brandon
Default Re: Lol! Lol! Lol!

Quote:
LOL! I cannot think of anything less appealing than using ice on that particular bodily region at that particular moment! This gives new meaning to the term 'Blue balls'!

Also, girls do not ejaculate, they have orgasms, though, and my astonishment at any of them wanting to engage in this particular practice would be the same!

LOL!

(Don't believe everything you read online, even of it promises sexual nirvana!)
ACTUALLY, you shouldn't just start writing before you speak... you obviously are still a virgin, or have very very limited sexual experience/prowess. i can tell just by the way you so arrogantly answered this question... FIRST, let me start by saying, YES the feeling of cold against warm arroused areas will intensify your orgasm. Not because of the ice against it, because of the feeling or rush of the cold against your warm skin. I wouldn't recommend keeping the ice against any soft tissue there for longer than a few seconds, but if you slide the ice cube down while masturbating you or your woman for a very quick second multiple times, it can be very very pleasurable. It's the sensation of that new feeling down there that really gets you going. SECOND, i guess you're probably going to be very "ASTONISHED" at this next remark... many women DO LIKE the feeling of extreme cold down there, if you use it right, and either just make contact with her vaginal skin for a second or two, or if you drip the cold water down the crease in the center of her labia, it can drive her crazy, and if she's close to orgasm already and you are currently masturbating her or performing cunnilingus... it can potentially bring her to orgasm. This is all from PERSONAL experience. I have been with many women (40-45 stopped keeping count after 30), and I'd say 85% of them love this, and will remember you forever if you do it right. SOOOO in conclusion, UNTIL YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE necessary to answer a question like this, don't answer it loser. ok? thanks
Old September 23rd, 2010, 08:26 PM   #15
Obscene Eyedeas
Awesome Poster

please do not bump old threads.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. ~ Stephen F. Roberts