Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 31st, 2015, 10:27 PM   #1
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan
Unhappy weird thoughts and a male councealar

so when i was younger i was sexualy abused by a 3 people before being raped and assaulted repeatedly by another and because of that i have these really strange thoughts that i absolutely hate their disgusting wrong thoughts that scare and upset me constantly and i was wondering if anyone had thoughts similar to them for example i will get upset and think that someone is thinking about doing something to me and my mind will just randomly picture them naked trying to hurt me or my mind will picture people touching me and it's not just people i dont know it's any man at all even those i trust it just really hurts and confuses me plus i just got a new concealer who i saw for the first time yesterday and he ask what caused me to cut bad thoughts i told him and he wanted me to tell him what they where and well i have never told anyone about them especially not a male im just extremely embarrassed about them and they make me feel as if i am gross and disgusting and i hate myself for having them im really scared that if someone found out that they would think i was gross and look at me differently plz help

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2015, 04:05 PM   #2
MadManic
Junior Member+

Name: Jess
Default Re: weird thoughts and a male councealar

I know how you feel, you are not disgusting or gross or anything else because you have thoughts like that. you've been through a traumatic experience and your brains response is normal. I was raped twice and it's hell trying to handle it but sometimes I get thoughts exactly like that as well. it's really common to think like that even dream like that's I know that you aren't alone. Tell him about those thoughts and he can honestly help you. Hang in there I care
MadManic is offline   Reply With Quote