Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old July 30th, 2015, 03:46 AM   #1
Catholic Guy
Awesome Poster

Name: Noah
Default Teenage boy

Hi, so I'm a 17 year old guy from England and when I was 11 I was sexually assulted, by a man, for the first time, including full anal penetration, this continued all the way until I was 16. I was wondering if there are any other teenage boys who have been through anything similar wether it was either by a man or woman/boy or girl and if it was as full on as my experience or not, anything really?

I'm 18, bi, love to talk to new people especially if they're from the UK although don't mind talking to people from anywhere! Feel free to PM me or leave a visitors message
Old July 30th, 2015, 06:45 AM   #2
Sandybeaches
Member++

Sandybeaches's Forum Picture

Name: Harry
Default Re: Teenage boy

I'm sorry you had to go through that, It's horrible to even think about. I haven't suffered any abuse like that but just thought I'd say I'm glad that you have said this and want to talk about it. I hope talking about it hopes with dealing with it in whatever way is possible.
Old July 30th, 2015, 08:50 AM   #3
Riley2015
Member+

Name: Riley

Have you reported this to anyone? The police should hear about this

Please don't feel you have anything to be ashamed of, he is the one in the wrong not you.
Old July 30th, 2015, 11:00 AM   #4
Dusk

Oh, I'm sorry you had to go through this :/ Like said above, if you haven't reported this I strongly suggest you do.

On to the question...

No, I haven't been abused sexually.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 01:54 AM   #5
jessie3
Member++

jessie3's Forum Picture

Name: Jessie

I had the same experience as you did except when I was raped by my uncle, i was a kid. He had full anal penetration with me.

Almost every time he did it with me he kept me occupied with things such as games so that way i could feel like nothing was happening. I don't remember what happened after or during he was having sex with me, i only remember the beginning. As much as i try to force myself to remember what was happening during and after i can't.
Old August 4th, 2015, 09:07 AM   #6
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Sorry to hear that this happened to you? Did you report that person?

I had a similar experience as a kid. It was really scary and painful and I didn't really understand what happened.But I told my grandma about it and she went to the cops. That guy is locked away in an institution now.
Old August 14th, 2015, 11:03 AM   #7
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Yes, I was, and I'd be willing to talk about things with you or anyone else on this topic for the purposes of supporting each other
I'm not so sure holding a conversation like this in an open forum is the best idea as it kinda leaves us victims maybe feeling a little vulnerable
Don't know how we could to this, but I am willing to do it
Old August 14th, 2015, 01:54 PM   #8
THJKIGB
Member+

First off I am so sorry this happened to you and I am glad you are getting it out. I also hope your reported it to the Police as the asshole who did this to you should be locked up for a very long time so he has no chance to do this again. I certainly cannot tell you I know how you feel because I have never been through something like that in my life. I hope with time you find some peace with this as you are the victim here and did nothing wrong at all.
Old August 16th, 2015, 03:16 AM   #9
EcstaticEthan

Name: Ethan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catholic Guy View Post
Hi, so I'm a 17 year old guy from England and when I was 11 I was sexually assulted, by a man, for the first time, including full anal penetration, this continued all the way until I was 16. I was wondering if there are any other teenage boys who have been through anything similar wether it was either by a man or woman/boy or girl and if it was as full on as my experience or not, anything really?
I am so sorry, no one should have to go through that.
Old August 17th, 2015, 01:23 AM   #10
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcstaticEthan View Post
I am so sorry, no one should have to go through that.
I'm simply posting her because this is an important topic that a lot of kids our age don't wana talk about but is huge..
So we need to talk about it ok?
Post, talk about it
Old August 17th, 2015, 04:11 AM   #11
james smith

Name: james

I have never gone through such a situation. I advice you to report about this abuse to the cops
Old October 22nd, 2015, 01:27 PM   #12
zack.zack
VT Lover

zack.zack's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

Here is a breif account of my story. There was full on penetration of all kinds:
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/blog.php?b=40699

17/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
Old October 22nd, 2015, 01:51 PM   #13
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack.zack View Post
Here is a breif account of my story. There was full on penetration of all kinds:
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/blog.php?b=40699
Hey Zack, this is a really contagious thing your doing. I hope others will be able to understand that they are not alone in their own struggles.
I'd like to read your blog, but I think some settings are not set properly, well, maybe for me idk, but I don't have permission to view your blog

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Old November 15th, 2015, 11:51 AM   #14
soccerismylife

soccerismylife's Forum Picture

So sorry to hear and that and, I was sexually abused from the age of 12 till I was 15. I don't know why but in sometime I actually started to like it and then realize it was bad and want to stop it but he kept forcing hisself to me and would sneak into my room make do things to him..
Old November 15th, 2015, 12:39 PM   #15
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerismylife View Post
So sorry to hear and that and, I was sexually abused from the age of 12 till I was 15. I don't know why but in sometime I actually started to like it and then realize it was bad and want to stop it but he kept forcing hisself to me and would sneak into my room make do things to him..
I am actually be relieved to hear you say this, as i had the se feelings for a long time and found it difficult to understand. My abuse lasted about 10 years for me and I remember being made to feel that it was all good quality affection I was getting from my uncle that lived with me and my mom. Even after I was aware that it was wrong, I usually liked the sex, until it became a forced thing, then I needed to stop it.

Thanks for sharing, we are not alone...

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Old November 20th, 2015, 08:23 AM   #16
soccerismylife

soccerismylife's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJreversed View Post
I am actually be relieved to hear you say this, as i had the se feelings for a long time and found it difficult to understand. My abuse lasted about 10 years for me and I remember being made to feel that it was all good quality affection I was getting from my uncle that lived with me and my mom. Even after I was aware that it was wrong, I usually liked the sex, until it became a forced thing, then I needed to stop it.

Thanks for sharing, we are not alone...
Np, and yeah like I said at one point I actually started to like it I don't know why and I knew it was wrong but didn't really want to stop it till he would force me to do things but the person(men) who did it would show me love something no one else did and I guess I accepted that as love. And soo sorry to hear that you had to go through that for 10 years.. Did you ever get help ?
Old November 21st, 2015, 03:25 PM   #17
City Kid
Awesome Poster

City Kid's Forum Picture

Name: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie3 View Post
I had the same experience as you did except when I was raped by my uncle, i was a kid. He had full anal penetration with me.

Almost every time he did it with me he kept me occupied with things such as games so that way i could feel like nothing was happening. I don't remember what happened after or during he was having sex with me, i only remember the beginning. As much as i try to force myself to remember what was happening during and after i can't.
If you really want to recover those repressed memories of yours, your only chance is to go see a professional and do trauma therapy.

City Kid
MAD(D) | in recovery since February 2014

[email protected]

Help & Advice moderator

ヽ(ᴗ‿ᴗ)ノ
Old November 22nd, 2015, 02:48 PM   #18
nwtnguy

Name: Trent

You really need to tell your parents and have them take appropriate actions
Old December 31st, 2015, 04:22 AM   #19
sabbi

sabbi's Forum Picture

Name: Sabrina

Let someone know what's happening.
Old February 29th, 2016, 04:49 PM   #20
federica
Banned

Name: federica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catholic Guy View Post
omg! i am very sad for you...terrible experience....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie3 View Post

omg! have you ever said this to someone?

Last edited by Emerald Dream; March 2nd, 2016 at 07:03 AM. Reason: double
Closed Thread