Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 27th, 2015, 04:00 PM   #1
Dimentio
Great Poster

Dimentio's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran
Default Confusing problem?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, i just had no idea where to put it haha
Anyway something has been bothering me for as long as i can remember, and i have no idea what it is and i was just wondering if anyone knew?
So Katrina has this friend Hayden, and she has shown me 5 pictures of him, but i straight up cannot see any resemblance in any of the photos, then i saw my friend Sam from a side angle, and he has to send a frontwards one smiling to prove to me it was really him, my friend Jared, i saw him with his hair up and had no idea it was him, and other friends, if i see them with no makeup, makeup on, different hair style, different camera angle, i cannot recognize them!
And i know there is the disorder where you can only recognize people in certain places, say a teacher in school, a friend at their house, and also the stuff i spoke of, but i don't face those problems, i recognize people i know well, but if i see them from a new camera angle, or yeah, hair style, make up, facial expression, anything really, i find it impossible to tell it is them, and it honestly is kind of stressful as i have no idea what my friends look like XD
So does anyone know what it is, or ways to deal with it?
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote