Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old May 29th, 2015, 07:24 PM   #1
jenni31
Banned

Name: jenni
Default suicide thoughts

Hi, many of you know me as jenni I try my best to put on a happy face for everyone and to help you when asked and share some awesome stories. but what none don't know is whats in the inside of me,,,

My emotional pain is so emotional right now, that I begin to cry,.. When I talk to the people in my inbox, I get happier...but right now I have a lot going on and yes suicidal and cutting thoughts start flowing into my mind. I have gone to psych a couple of times, and thinking again, but this is the first time that I have reached out to the VT community.....

You may IM if you like,.... but if I am not on here for awhile it means I went to the ER...

I hope no one hates me or judges me in all of this casue it would totally crush me.....

Thank you...

Jenni
Old May 29th, 2015, 07:36 PM   #2
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan
Default Re: suicide thoughts

Please be okay, Jenni. I know it seems really bad right now, but you have to try to be ok
Old May 29th, 2015, 07:40 PM   #3
jenni31
Banned

I have been so much been like crying and the friends I have met on VT have gotten me through a lot, without knowing what's been going on.. but I have cut in the past and have had suicidal thoughts and right now I am having them again and first time opening up to everyone, I am so sorry sometimes I just don't know where to turn. I don't have many real friends just two...... and its the emptiness that I am feeling right now.....
Old May 29th, 2015, 07:46 PM   #4
devon girl
Banned

Name: devon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenni31 View Post
I have been so much been like crying and the friends I have met on VT have gotten me through a lot, without knowing what's been going on.. but I have cut in the past and have had suicidal thoughts and right now I am having them again and first time opening up to everyone, I am so sorry sometimes I just don't know where to turn. I don't have many real friends just two...... and its the emptiness that I am feeling right now.....
hay jen im here for u ok? if u ever need a chat just about anthting
Old May 29th, 2015, 07:46 PM   #5
jenni31
Banned

Thank you so much Devon you have been so awesome and I could use my sister to talk to <3
Old May 29th, 2015, 07:49 PM   #6
devon girl
Banned

haha no prob sissy XD, would love to be with u just so i can hold u and tell u that ur ok
Old May 29th, 2015, 07:59 PM   #7
jenni31
Banned

Awes Thank you sis That really means the world to me.... I would probably need ur shoulder to cry on , even though I am trying not too, but I am not doing a very good job.. I came so close to cutting last night and but didn't go through it.. I know I have a lot of scars on my arm....
Old May 29th, 2015, 08:07 PM   #8
devon girl
Banned

that dosent mean much to me sis, (cut bit btw) but ill kiss all the cuts/scars better
Old May 30th, 2015, 06:17 AM   #9
jenni31
Banned

Awes thank you sissy your truly very special and helped me through a crisis and Rainbow Dash tried as well but you were the only one that stayed with me.. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.... Hugs <3 <3
Old May 30th, 2015, 07:28 AM   #10
beccaweiser
Banned

Name: Becca

Oh sweetheart I had no idea. Devon's not your only friend or sister here...or even 1 of 2 ...cuz you didn't see this yet (points to my chest where a sticker says "SO proud to be Jenni's friend and sister too!!")

Reach out anytime hun and I'd be more than happy to chat with you whenever I'm online. You're not alone...not by a longshot cuz we've got your back and that's just how it's gonna be. Just try and get rid of us...hehe...

Luv ya,
Becca
Old May 30th, 2015, 02:31 PM   #11
azure moonstone
glowing

azure moonstone's Forum Picture

Name: Allison

OP banned.
Closed Thread