Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 1st, 2015, 05:53 AM   #1
Johnny Strange

Name: John
Question How to look on bright side of life

Hi to you all!
I'm Johnny and I'm asking for an advice from some stable and precipitated person.
During my childhood period, I had bad experiences with love, sex and friendship, so I created a negative opinion about it. Year after year, since I was four, some bad things happened to me. At the age of four my,,love interest'' died of a cancer, at the age of five one older guy raped me, and the age of six my best then friend moved and I've never been contacted before.
My strong, firm, possessive mother(something like Norma Bates in the movie,,Psycho'') avoided talking about it, since my former girlfriend didn't begin to question me about some things, I realized how unstable and depressing I am.
With that my girlfriend I had love, sex and friendship, and now she's, of course, with some guy who doesn't think that all loves are only unhappy, that every sex is only painful, and that all friendships are only disappointing. With losing her, I lost only support in my life's misery whom I try to hide...

So, when I'm alone-I'm helpless, but how to overcome that?
(Thanks everyone who had time and nerves reading this)
Johnny Strange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2015, 10:36 AM   #2
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Vermilion's Forum Picture

Name: ....
Default Re: How to look on bright side of life

Have you had any therapy about what happened to you ?
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2015, 09:53 PM   #3
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan
Default Re: How to look on bright side of life

To agree with the user above, therapy is a good idea. If you aren't comfortable with real life therapy, you could do it online if you did some research on it. Also, you could totally contact your old best friend again. You never know, he might just accept you back, but if he doesn't, then it's no big deal, really. To answer this thread deeper, I would need to know a bit more about you. Like what opportunities do you get to make friends? Are you homeschooled or do you go to public school? Those sorts of things.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote