Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 16th, 2015, 02:22 AM   #1
hurting

Name: katy.
Default dad

i just need to get this out,cuz it hurting so bad.
my dad sexal abuse me every night.i dont want this,but i cant stop him,he is very strong person. i wish i could be brave and tell someone,but no one would belive me,i have try tellin my mother,and she did not belive me.so i give up now.
i did something really silly tonight,not sure if i should get help or not.just feeling hopeless,and so worthless right now.
hurting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2015, 02:45 AM   #2
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Vermilion's Forum Picture

Name: ....
Default Re: dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurting View Post
my dad sexal abuse me every night.i dont want this,but i cant stop him,he is very strong person. i wish i could be brave and tell someone,but no one would belive me,i have try tellin my mother,and she did not belive me.so i give up now.
i did something really silly tonight,not sure if i should get help or not.just feeling hopeless,and so worthless right now.
I'm really sorry that you have to go though all this, you are really brave for talking about it on here and more brave for telling your mother. I think your mother is in denial off what is happening, you need to tell a teacher or the police to make this stop. You are not worthless your a beautiful person going through a very hard time, your life is worth more than your father's .
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2015, 04:32 AM   #3
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

get help asap...you don't have to feel worthless.
talk to your mom again, or a teacher...
have you tried calling a helpline?? it is really useful.
please don't hurt yourself.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2015, 07:49 AM   #4
WanderingHeart
Nice Poster

Name: Sola

You need to tell a teacher or a police officer. If your mother doesn't believe you then tell them, she'll have to believe it one day.

WanderingHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2015, 02:54 AM   #5
hurting

thankyou for your support guys.mean a lots to me.
i want to get help from somewhere,but im just scared to.im just weak i know,sorry about that.. i just be looking at these pills,feel like takeing them right now.got nother left to give.
Old April 23rd, 2015, 03:09 AM   #6
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Quote:
i want to get help from somewhere,but im just scared to.im just weak i know,sorry about that.. i just be looking at these pills,feel like takeing them right now.got nother left to give.
Please don't take your life you have so much to look forward to. Your not weak ! You are extremely brave for coping this long and being able to tell people you don't know what your going though. I beg you tell a friend that way they can help you so your not on your own. Have you ever questioned your dad why he does to it ?. It's not going to be easy but I'm sure you'll be able to get help , we all believe in you and want the best for you don't give up on life for what some sick father is doing to you
Old April 23rd, 2015, 06:09 PM   #7
jayce_xt

jayce_xt's Forum Picture

Quote:
I almost killed myself once. I had a lot going on; not nearly as much as you, but it was pretty bad. I took so many different drugs that I would've certainly died, had I not snapped out of it and started trying to vomit up what drugs I could. As someone who was very, very close to dying, who could feel his body grow cold and vision dim, I want to give you some advice: don't do it. The most important realization I had when I started dying wasn't that the pain would stop. It wasn't that I didn't have anything more to worry about. Yes, it was calming. Relaxing, even. But as I got closer and closer, one thought stood out more than anything else.

It was that this moment would be the last thing I thought about as I died. That I would die without any really happy memories.

This wasn't what I wanted. I wanted a normal life. A happy life. One filled with smiles, laughter, pleasant things. All the bad things that happened to me... they weren't my fault. So why was I the one dying, if I was the victim? I deserved so much more, I realized, than what I was about to get. Than the ending that I was trying to bring on myself. So I fought as hard as I could to live after that near-mistake. And I want you to know: you should fight back every bit as hard as I did, trying to stay awake. Everyone deserves a chance to share a genuine smile with someone else. Everyone deserves the chance to a peaceful, happy life. It's not your fault that you're being hurt: so, you shouldn't have to be the one who pays the price for it.

Be angry.

Be indignant.

Realize that you have WORTH. And find someone to help you live the worthwhile life you deserve. Please. Don't make the same mistake I almost did. You're the victim here; you deserve a chance for things to get better.
jayce_xt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2015, 06:18 PM   #8
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

you need to get help right now. even if it means calling the cops

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2015, 01:22 AM   #9
hurting

thankyou for your support..
i did something to my body,not sure if i should go and get help.just tried of lift.
Old April 26th, 2015, 02:02 AM   #10
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Quote:
thankyou for your support..
i did something to my body,not sure if i should go and get help.just tried of lift.
Please tell me your not self harming, your better than this. You need to tell a teacher or the police this is not a question. You will see the point of living but only and i mean only once you get the help you need, your only 15 you have so much to look forward to.
Old April 26th, 2015, 02:06 AM   #11
Ridonks_CB
Member++

Ridonks_CB's Forum Picture

Name: Crystal

Please get help and don't harm yourself ! You're still very young, and you can still do something about this. What he's doing is NOT okay, and it needs to be put to and end.

~If you ever need to just talk, I'm right here <3~

Repeat after me:
My body is not wrong, or ugly, too big or too thin, too pale or too dark, too broken or too strong. It is the vessel of a precious life and that is enough.

Ridonks_CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2015, 01:21 AM   #12
hurting

i od last night,and nother happepr.going to call cops tomorrow,if i can be brave.just want to cry right now...
Old April 27th, 2015, 01:44 AM   #13
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Quote:
i od last night,and nother happepr.going to call cops tomorrow,if i can be brave.just want to cry right now...
Please find the courage to call them you won't be on your own everyone on here will support you though this
Old May 24th, 2015, 11:00 PM   #14
Aajj333
Nice Poster

Aajj333's Forum Picture

Name: Andrew

Quote:
You need to call the police or tell a counceler at your school. You are definetly not worthless!

M/16/Pan
Aajj333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2015, 08:33 PM   #15
jssixna
Member+

Name: Alan Carter

Hi Katy. First off, I am sorry you have to go through this abuse. I urge you to get help fast. You must report your dad. There is always police or you can call helplines like teenline. Best wishes!
jssixna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2015, 05:40 PM   #16
The Byrd
Pepe

The police can't ignore something like this. You NEED to talk to them or someone else with some authority. Maybe your favourite teacher. You're not alone, there are plenty of people that can help you. Just don't let this continue.

The Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2015, 11:04 PM   #17
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

@hurting,

You should really call the police. You have legal protection for this sort of thing and you deserve the help that they can provide you. They are there to help you. Remember that.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2015, 04:38 AM   #18
TheFutureDoctor
Member+

TheFutureDoctor's Forum Picture

Name: Samir
Smile Re: dad

Don't harm yourself! Think of it this way: If you do anything to yourself, you have given up the fight. Better if you fight till the end! I mean, don't get beaten by assholes, fight back! Life is beautiful and you needn't sacrifice the joy you deserve. Oh and btw report your dad to the police. He has no right to be your dad at all!!

17/Male/Straight/Trinity Grade 8 Pianist/ Aspiring Doctor (Its tough IK!)/ One Republic, Imagine Dragons rock!!
TheFutureDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 07:52 AM   #19
mrjc

yeah mate tell someone, I know its hard but this has too stop
mrjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2015, 08:38 AM   #20
Hey_123

I'm so sorry for you. Hearing stories like yours make me so angry at the aggressors who commit these crimes. Call 800.656.HOPE (4673) immediately and the police. What your dad doing is a crime. Get help ASAP.
Hey_123 is offline   Reply With Quote