Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 15th, 2015, 05:58 PM   #1
jessie3
Member++

jessie3's Forum Picture

Name: Jessie
Default I finally spoken

Today between 4 and 5 i got into an argument and fight with my parent's. Well after the fight was calming down i demeaned to get my phone back, when the resisted, i told them i had some personal info that i wasn't going to tell them until i get of legal age and unit i moved out.

To make it short, i told them that i was sexually abused and now they told the cops. I'm waiting for them to come and take me to the station so i can make a report. I'm kinda nervous that nobody will believe me but at the same time I'm happy because i finally spoken.
jessie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2015, 09:07 PM   #2
WanderingHeart
Nice Poster

Name: Sola
Default Re: I finally spoken

We're so glad that you finally spoke out.

The best thing to do right now is to stay calm, be very honest with everything, and just see what happens.

WanderingHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2015, 11:09 PM   #3
Ridonks_CB
Member++

Ridonks_CB's Forum Picture

Name: Crystal

Ah, I'm so proud of you >~<!
It's so great that you have spoken out...Telling people your issues doesn't always come as an easy or brave task; I just hope everything goes well for you!

~If you ever need to just talk, I'm right here <3~

Repeat after me:
My body is not wrong, or ugly, too big or too thin, too pale or too dark, too broken or too strong. It is the vessel of a precious life and that is enough.

Ridonks_CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2015, 01:39 AM   #4
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

That's so great. You can be really proud.
Be strong. I wish you all the best.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2015, 07:28 PM   #5
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

well it is important and good you told. I wish you strength and the best for the road ahead

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2015, 01:41 AM   #6
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Vermilion's Forum Picture

Name: ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie3 View Post
Today between 4 and 5 i got into an argument and fight with my parent's. Well after the fight was calming down i demeaned to get my phone back, when the resisted, i told them i had some personal info that i wasn't going to tell them until i get of legal age and unit i moved out.

To make it short, i told them that i was sexually abused and now they told the cops. I'm waiting for them to come and take me to the station so i can make a report. I'm kinda nervous that nobody will believe me but at the same time I'm happy because i finally spoken.
It's great that you've been brave enough to tell them, best of luck with the police
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2015, 07:11 AM   #7
Andyyy95
Member++

Andyyy95's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Big well done for speaking out about your experience, it's very brave of you.

Stay strong, and I wish you all the very best with the police, as well as for you and your family.

Always open to meeting/talking to people, so feel free to add me as friend or pop up for a chat
Andyyy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2015, 10:47 PM   #8
fairmaiden
Nice Poster

fairmaiden's Forum Picture

Name: :)

I'm glad you told them!
Hopefully whoever abused you can be brought to justice, and I hope that you can continue to live a normal life afterwards.

Best wishes xx

i will love you till the end of time
fairmaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2015, 03:20 PM   #9
Hey_123

Good luck with the police. I think it's great that you told your parents
Hey_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2015, 02:19 AM   #10
MadisonSquare

Good for u! I waited far too long to tell anyone and I will regret it the rest of my life. I'm sure at least one person will believe u in the long run, but even if they don't, u said something. U took the power away from your attacker and put it back into ur own hands. Congrats
MadisonSquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2015, 05:17 PM   #11
Hey you
Junior Member+

Hey you's Forum Picture

Good for you for speaking out !
Hey you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2015, 06:41 PM   #12
Legs

Legs's Forum Picture

Name: Madi

I am so glad to read you finally spoke up. I have never been in your situation, but I imagine it is very difficult to speak up and to deal with. I don't know you of course, but I am very proud of you for speaking up.

Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2015, 07:54 AM   #13
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Best wishes. I hope that person gets sentenced. What they do to child molesters in prison is nasty.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
"Democracy is a dictatorship of the fools"
-Friedrich von Schiller (1759 1805)
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2015, 08:07 AM   #14
Broken Toy
Nice Poster

Broken Toy's Forum Picture

Name: brandon

Nice one, thats handling a situation cool like you made it sound so simple, vvv proud of you.

Liking the signature btw

'My dad used to say "fight fire with fire" which is probably why he got kicked out of the fire brigade' | 'my wife sent a photograph to the lonely hearts club, they sent it back saying they werent that lonely' - the wonderful les dawson, RIP | 'never trust a man wish short legs, his brains near his bottom' | 'infamy infamy, theyve all got it in for me' - the amazing kenneth williams RIP
Broken Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2015, 03:23 PM   #15
jessie3
Member++

jessie3's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Toy View Post
Nice one, thats handling a situation cool like you made it sound so simple, vvv proud of you.

Liking the signature btw

Lol thanks for the compliment but it didn't work out very good because well i didn't get to speak with any police officer and also because the next morning as i was sitting in the truck waiting for my dad to drop me and my sister off at the bus stop i saw the yellow piece of paper in the cup holder and at first i was confident that he honestly did file a report but in My head i was still a little unsure so as i went to go reach it to read it, i came to find out that it was not a police report but a receipt for the auto mechanic store. They lied to me.

As of April 15th i have not spoken a single word to my parents and i will continue not speaking until they actually do believe me.
Old July 22nd, 2015, 04:08 PM   #16
Broken Toy
Nice Poster

Broken Toy's Forum Picture

Name: brandon

Quote:
Lol thanks for the compliment but it didn't work out very good because well i didn't get to speak with any police officer and also because the next morning as i was sitting in the truck waiting for my dad to drop me and my sister off at the bus stop i saw the yellow piece of paper in the cup holder and at first i was confident that he honestly did file a report but in My head i was still a little unsure so as i went to go reach it to read it, i came to find out that it was not a police report but a receipt for the auto mechanic store. They lied to me.

As of April 15th i have not spoken a single word to my parents and i will continue not speaking until they actually do believe me.
I defend anyone associated with me as much as i can, and i dont know them but i hate your parents.

Like i get theyre your parents but i officially dont like them for that, they can fuck off thats sly as out.

Im on your team i dont think you should talk to them until they make a real effort to sort things out.

Im here 4 u 🙌

'My dad used to say "fight fire with fire" which is probably why he got kicked out of the fire brigade' | 'my wife sent a photograph to the lonely hearts club, they sent it back saying they werent that lonely' - the wonderful les dawson, RIP | 'never trust a man wish short legs, his brains near his bottom' | 'infamy infamy, theyve all got it in for me' - the amazing kenneth williams RIP
Broken Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2015, 12:50 PM   #17
Collinsworthington
Member+

Name: Collin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Toy View Post
I defend anyone associated with me as much as i can, and i dont know them but i hate your parents.

Like i get theyre your parents but i officially dont like them for that, they can fuck off thats sly as out.

Im on your team i dont think you should talk to them until they make a real effort to sort things out.

Im here 4 u 🙌
wording on point
Collinsworthington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2015, 09:10 PM   #18
WanderingHeart
Nice Poster

Name: Sola

You have to keep talking. Just keep talking.

WanderingHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2015, 02:48 PM   #19
Rhon

Name: Rhon

Quote:

Your parents should believe you with this one, I don't know what got into them but that is just being unfair. If my son / daughter in the future will be molested or whatsoever, I am sure that I will take actions legally.
Rhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2015, 11:38 PM   #20
jessie3
Member++

jessie3's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhon View Post
Your parents should believe you with this one, I don't know what got into them but that is just being unfair. If my son / daughter in the future will be molested or whatsoever, I am sure that I will take actions legally.
If i do decide to have a kid i would take immediate action too.