Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 2nd, 2015, 01:28 PM   #1
ValentinClarke
Nice Poster

ValentinClarke's Forum Picture

Default I don't even know...

Okay, so I know that it's annoying to have someone think that they have a mental illness, but I just want to know. I'm worried you know.

For a couple months or so, I have had these feelings, of not being real, and I am so paranoid it is unbelievable. I always think that I am not real, nor is anyone else in my life, and that's how I have coped with many things in my life now. My paranoia is so bad, not just about people saying stuff behind my back, or looking at me, but I keep thinking that they can see and hear everything I think. And it creeps me out so much. The teachers at my school tried to assess me once, because I told one that I had heard this voice. This voice told me that "it's all my fucking fault". And they tried to assess me, but I hid it, I knew what to hide and how. I didn't want my mother to find out. I always smell things which aren't there, and I have had a couple occurances where I felt a hand go down my back, or stroke my leg, even when it's impossible. I even have another persona in my head, who is called Valentin. And he is the destructive part of me, and I argue with him in my head, and there's a third voice in my head aswell, which I don't know what it's called. But Valentin is literally like telling me that people are lying, that people are talking about me, that I need to punch someone. And my mood swings are so extreme. I switch at a little thing, and I will be so close to throwing something, then I will be fine again, I know this happens with hormones, but this doesn't feel like that at all.
ValentinClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2015, 01:59 PM   #2
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Vermilion's Forum Picture

Name: ....
Default Re: I don't even know...

You need medical help, it's the only way it will get better. It's good to see that you know something is wrong, but you need to take the next step and that is medical help.
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2015, 03:48 PM   #3
Mil1dreded

You need medical help as has been said. You've invented a completely new personality which could be a split personality disorder, schizophrenia but I'm not an expert so I really advice getting mentally assessed then you can get the correct help.
Mil1dreded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 07:30 AM   #4
ValentinClarke
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin View Post
You need medical help, it's the only way it will get better. It's good to see that you know something is wrong, but you need to take the next step and that is medical help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mil1dreded View Post
You need medical help as has been said. You've invented a completely new personality which could be a split personality disorder, schizophrenia but I'm not an expert so I really advice getting mentally assessed then you can get the correct help.
Thanks for the advice, but is there anyway to do it on my own, so that my family doesn't know. I'm secretive like that.
Old April 3rd, 2015, 07:53 AM   #5
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinClarke View Post
Thanks for the advice, but is there anyway to do it on my own, so that my family doesn't know. I'm secretive like that.
Possibly how old are you ?
Old April 4th, 2015, 06:03 AM   #6
ValentinClarke
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin View Post
Possibly how old are you ?
Fourteen nearly 15
Old April 4th, 2015, 06:46 AM   #7
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Yeah it's possible, If you can get an appointment with your doctor. They shouldn't tell your parents but I can't promise it. As I don't know what country your from I don't know how easy it is to get appointment. I'm in the uk so I don't pay or anything, it mite be different for you.
Old April 4th, 2015, 10:32 AM   #8
Abhorrence
Death

Abhorrence's Forum Picture

If you ever feel bad you should never ever question the fact whether it is bad enough to get help or anything. I spent three years of my life or so saying that I had nothing wrong with me and that my issues were not bad enough to get help. I lived three years in utter pain through my mind and I wish that upon nobody. You deserve help and even if it requires your parents knowing it is so important that you seek it.

Nothing will be waiting for you at the end of this life.

Ask // Private Message
~Mike was here~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Spooky scary labia
Abhorrence is offline   Reply With Quote