Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 8th, 2015, 09:02 PM   #1
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan
Unhappy im done

i just dont understand why am i not good enough for anyone im not even good enough for myself everyday i fight with myself over ever little thing i do and im just done even my mom wants to change me i actaully thought someone loved me for who i was and i was wrong im srry to take up ur uys time i just needed to ramble on may be the last time cause i cant take this anymore

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2015, 04:49 PM   #2
silentscream

Default Re: im done

I have been feeling the same (well of course not the exact same because you are an amazing individual and there is no one like you) way for almost a year now. I've tried suicide many times but deep down inside I know it won't work. People want to change you and shape you to be their version of a 'perfect' friend/daughter/student but that doesn't mean you have to change to their every whim and wish and in the end, you aren't who you want to be or feel like you're always putting on a mask to make people like you or to 'fit in'. Don't care about what people may think of you, only what you think of yourself truly matters. Life is a struggle every day but don't let it beat you, go on and slap Life in the face and say "You'll never win". Be who you want to be, no matter what people say or think. There is always someone out in the world who relates to you and connecting with those types of people and getting the burdens of school/family/ life off of your chest can make a huge difference- trust me. It's not worth a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I'll leave you with the words of Andy Biersack, "Life isn't about how popular you are, or what girl or boy you're dating, or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are and what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way."

Last edited by silentscream; February 9th, 2015 at 04:58 PM.
silentscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2015, 05:04 AM   #3
amgb
Awesome Poster

Hi Jordan~ You do not need to apologise for expressing yourself, I'm really glad that you rambled and vented here, I don't want you to hold it inside because that could hurt a lot more. I hope you felt better letting it out, and you are not wasting people's time. We all want to try and help you and we will all accept you for who you are. Feeling like you can never be good enough for anyone, including yourself, is one of those feelings that feeds onto itself. You feel like you can't do anything right, then you feel like giving up, then when you give up you feel like you're a failure and you feel more inadequate and unworthy. These aren't nice feelings at all and I know you're sick and tired of it all. You don't have to go through this alone, and you aren't alone. And your Mum needs to start accepting you for who you are. She is one of the most important people in your life, like all our mothers are, and should love you for you. I don't want you to change. We don't know each other but I know you're an amazing person who deserves to be loved for that. I want you to stay who you are and stay true to yourself. I know you probably don't, but I want you to love yourself and I want you to feel happy in your own skin. It's going to be tough, but I also want to support you through this. If you need to rant/ramble/rent feel free to send anything to my PM inbox, no matter how long or short it is and no matter what it is about, I will listen and try to help you in any way I can~~

Raise your words, not voice. It is {light} rain that grows flowers, not thunder. ― Jalaluddin Rumi

Last edited by amgb; February 25th, 2015 at 05:29 AM.
amgb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2015, 12:49 AM   #4
jenni31
Banned

Name: jenni

I have been there,,, have stared outside my window and thought it would best yo hang myself.. If you have Netflix or even on YouTube find cyberbully the movie. Awesome
jenni31 is offline   Reply With Quote