Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 15th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #1
Lonesome Soul
Awesome Poster

Lonesome Soul's Forum Picture

Default I might have pstd

so ive been having alot of thoughts lately like how last year i almost died in a near car accident when i almost flew out of my friends mustangs window when his car spun 360 several times on the road, my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. i held on to the seat somehow but now memories come back to haunt me but not as severe as to what happened to me a month ago and then in todays evening. A month ago i was biking and somehow i ended up in the curb between the grass and the sidewalk, i lost control of my bike and i did a front flip 360 while on my bike all i knew and did was sit there on my bike while i hurlded to the floor, i managed to bring up my arms to protect my head, so yes smart on my part. my bike was totaled, i was bruised, cut open, broke my right thumb and screwed my left wrist even more. my should went down to the tendon so yeah it was great -.- but now i have memories like what if i didnt throw my hands in the way to protect me. there was a lamp post 3 ft infront of where i landed, what if i hit that? the memories eat me and just bring trauma. the last story was just this evening,i took a nap after having lunch amd playing video games, i had a nightmare, it all seemed normal, didnt feel like i was asleep. toom place in the same time and same place at home. i heard my mom call me down in the nightmare and said, i need to take you somewhere, thats all she said. i told her why and she wouldnt answer, after several whys she finally answred and said, you have cancer, as soon as i heard that, i started to let out blood curdling like screams like no one else has ever screamed. what felt like 5 seconds into the screaming, i woke up terrified. now that nightmare has been haunting me for several hours. i can still hear the screams i let out. im kinda guessing this could be like pstd like.

In the end, we will be dead and to death we will be wed...
Lonesome Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2014, 05:30 AM   #2
maniamsmart
Banned

Name: Damian
Default Re: I might have pstd

Perhaps you just need someone to talk to. Someone to listen to you, and perhaps help you release your thoughts and emotions. Have you considered seeing a counselor perhaps? I am not sure how serious this is, or how much more serious it can get, but if it really bothers you that much I'd say you should talk to someone about it who has more experiences with this.
maniamsmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #3
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

well if you do have ptsd you are going to need some professional help. see if you can go talk to someone

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2015, 12:04 PM   #4
MattyMattyy

MattyMattyy's Forum Picture

Name: Matty

I agree, if you have it or think you might have it you should go and see a professional about it. PTSD is caused by traumatic things earlier in life (such as the car accident with the mustang). Maybe see a councillor about it and tell them about the accidents.
MattyMattyy is offline   Reply With Quote