Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 6th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #1
Spiffy

Name: Tom
Default Need some perspective

Hey there,

My mum is a diagnosed bipolar, and right now I'm wanting to try and see what is my unjustified middle-class 'ugh the parents just don't understand *hair flick*' angst, and what is just me and her speaking on different wavelengths.
I'm interested in hearing about diagnosed bipolar peoples experiences and those who have had bipolar close family/friends. Thanks in advance.
Spiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2014, 11:31 PM   #2
Spiffy

Default Re: Need some perspective

well I guess people just go on VT to be horny and talk about dick size, great
Old November 7th, 2014, 11:57 PM   #3
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy View Post
Haha, yeah...I guess some really do. But well I don't never talked about the size of my dick

Anyway, I'm a diagnosed bipolar as is my Dad, so I have some experience with it. Our relationship is quite rocky...the fact that he is a single parent adds to it I would say - on the other had I have no idea how a relationship between two "normal"people would be like in comparison.
Maybe if you ask some specific questions I can be more useful that just talking about my experiences in general.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2014, 01:03 AM   #4
ksdnfkfr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy View Post
LOL! Well there is that bunch, and then there's the rest of us (who at least got that out of our system a while ago).

Anyways, I'm somewhat bipolar (along with being somewhat schizophrenic and pretty autistic). My experiences with it are pretty much how it's described. Sometimes I'm happy as a kite for no particular reason and take joy in just about everything and other times I'm the exact opposite for no particular reason. Sometimes I'm very serine and other times I'm volatile.
ksdnfkfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2014, 09:45 AM   #5
Spiffy

Yeah, I think what i was kinda looking for was to see if anyone was in the same kinda predicament, like my parents split up when I was relatively young and although i understand what bipolarity is, I'll never really know, which bugged me.
I also think what i meant may have been the fact that she is a very radical left wing believer, and while I'm pretty much a hippy myself, I'm just not at the level she is of 'planes dont turn people into dust, 9/11 was the government nukes' (I'm quoting here)
Thanks for the input anyway
Old November 8th, 2014, 10:17 AM   #6
JamesSuperBoy
Awesome Poster

JamesSuperBoy's Forum Picture

Name: ^*~James~*^

Maybe there is some sort of support or information organisation you can access near to you have a look.
JamesSuperBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2014, 04:00 AM   #7
healthcare247

Name: Robina

Well you can use one thing that you need to start believing in you and give confidence to your mother that you are not the same as usual. You start doing things what your mother likes and get her confidence in you. After some period of time give her some assurance that the things which you are doing are right and tell her about outcomes of the same.
healthcare247 is offline   Reply With Quote