Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 31st, 2014, 07:30 PM   #1
mjoy

mjoy's Forum Picture

Name: Makayla
Unhappy Are we even Best friends?

Now i guess im lost in a way. Me and my best friend have been friends for 8+ years and never have i felt so shut out and alone. Lately she will be having conversation with someone then say can you go away i don't want you to know. It throws me off because i expected her to be open to me but it is the complete opposite. And its not only that she makes me feel bad about being myself, i cant help that im not rowdy like the rest of her friends but im quiet. I used to think we balanced each other out but now i feel as though shes fire and im the gasoline. i don't want to lose a long friendship but i don't want to continue to feel this way. I would love some advise...

~mjoy
mjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2014, 03:00 AM   #2
James Dean
Rebel

James Dean's Forum Picture

Name: Charles
Default Re: Are we even Best friends?

I would just talk to her alone about it. Just explain to her that I don't want to be excluded when you have conversations with other people. It seems untrustworthy, you should be able to trust me as your friend. I don't want to feel isolated and alone, it makes it seem like our friendship isn't worth anything. After talking with her, things should be settled out by then. I do wish the best for you and I hope that things go well. Just remember to keep positive people in your life and stay away from negative influences. It is always nice to have friends to count on, there are going to be times where you disagree and fight. You just have to know how to overcome and go forward from all that.

VM
PM

"You could stop at five or six stores, or just one."
James Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #3
ThePhantasm

ThePhantasm's Forum Picture

Name: C*****
Default Re: Are we even Best friends?

^ what he said...literally what I thought

I am a 14 year old gay looking for some friends

Finally reached 100 posts, so PM me, I am very open!
ThePhantasm is offline   Reply With Quote