Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 6th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #1
Broken.Girl

Default I just need to share this

Hey guys,

I don't normally do things like this but I found this site a week ago and wanted to share my story with you, I only now have the courage to share it.

Between the ages of 13 and 14 I was emotionally and sexually abused by a guy who was 21. At the time I was emotionally vulnerable as my parents had just split up and I was looking for someone to give me affection. I felt nobody cared about me and nobody listened to me. The only person who listened to me was Joseph, I had met Joseph at my grandparents wedding anniversary of all places and we got talking, he was 20 and I was 13, I was upfront about my age but I liked him. He seemed to care about me, he listened to me. At the end of the day we swapped numbers and we texted a lot. Soon he turned the conversation sexual with me. I guess at the time I just wanted to make him happy so I agreed to send him explicit messages and eventually explicit photos. From there he started suggesting we actually do sexual things. I was uncomfortable but again, he cared about me so I had a duty to do as I was told. At the time I thought nobody else would care about me so I agreed to meet up at his place and have sex. At first he was caring and he asked if it was OK and all that. It didn't stop there though, after the first time he wanted to meet up again and again. When I tried to make excuses he would pressure me to set a date. Whenever we would meet up he would only be interested in sex, we never did proper date things (even though I considered him my boyfriend and he called himself that to me). I realise now he took advantage of me at my most vulnerable. It only stopped when my mum got suspicious and started asking questions. He told me if I told what happened he would hurt me and I never heard from him again.

There I told my story, that feels better now
Broken.Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2014, 07:00 PM   #2
CosmicNoodle
Resident Twat

CosmicNoodle's Forum Picture

Name: Joe
Default Re: I just need to share this

Sorry you had to go through that, definately better thats he's out of your life, he definately took advantage of you.
Thanks for sharing your story, takes brsvey to do that.

My names Joe, but you can call me "Lord and master of all space and time"
I'm Bisexual, deal with it
Ask me shit

~Mike was here~
CosmicNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2014, 04:49 AM   #3
James Dean
Rebel

James Dean's Forum Picture

Name: Charles

It is brave for you to share this with us. I'm sorry about that you were taken advantage of, and you didn't know the whole situation. We should use these experiences as learning tools to overcome issues. You were tricked by someone who you thought you could trust, then it turned into someone who was using you. Now that you have the courage to move forward from this, there shouldn't be anything stopping you.

Use this to advocate other young girls or take up writing or art to express yourself. New and positive experiences should come to you to erase all the bad ones. Be careful and I wish you nothing but the best for your future.

VM
PM

"You could stop at five or six stores, or just one."
James Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2014, 05:26 AM   #4
Buddy 912
Banned

Name: Rich

Broken Girl, one of my sisters went through a similar experience. After telling her story, she said she felt better. She is a few years younger than me and has told me her story several times in great detail. She has moved on with her life and is doing great. Hope the same for you.
Buddy 912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2014, 12:30 PM   #5
Broken.Girl

Thanks for all the kind words guys means a lot x
Broken.Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2014, 12:40 PM   #6
Horatio Nelson
Retired Bro

Horatio Nelson's Forum Picture

Name: Zach

I'm sorry you were treated that way, people like that don't really care about you. Make sure you tell somebody, last thing you want is him coming back and actually hurting you. Be careful.

Horatio Nelson

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19*Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20*Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
-Ali-
Horatio Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #7
RazorTourniquet
Junior Member+

RazorTourniquet's Forum Picture

Don't worry you precious creature. You are brave and strong. Don't worry, he won't hurt you. Guys like that are cowards. Anyways, if you are afraid you're in danger, you need to tell someone. Your parent(s) should probably know. But if you are not ready and you feel relatevly safe... keep sharing with us ^^

Is there life before death?
RazorTourniquet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2014, 09:52 AM   #8
Uranus
Mah Home

Uranus's Forum Picture

Name: Thomas (Yung Merk)

I suggest you speak to your mother about this. You won't be in any trouble. He might've said he'd hurt you but as long as you're with your parents he cant hurt you. Even if he stopped it doesn't mean he's not doing that to other girls. You need to stop him and tell your parents. Or even your grandparents. Good luck. I hope everything goes well for you

#ThugLife
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #9
Seafood
Member+

Name: Mason

Just telling your story shows that you are an extremely strong and caring person.

I'd offer you to PM me but you don't have 100 posts yet.

Anyway, keep being strong and seriously don't give up. x

Fuck em all.

Except you cutie.
Seafood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2014, 03:01 AM   #10
Karkat
Knight of Blood

Karkat's Forum Picture

Name: Ren Hek

I'm so sorry you had to go through this.

I have to agree that telling your mom might be the best course of action. Stop contacting this man, and avoid places he knows you go, especially alone.

I wish you the best of luck. Remember you're always welcome to talk to us if you need help.

Just a ghost

Nothing to see here
Karkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #11
Laraa.01

So sorry you had this situation happen. I would probably have fallen for the same trap myself so I'll know to be careful about older boys suddenly taking an interest in me.
Laraa.01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #12
ThePhantasm

ThePhantasm's Forum Picture

Name: C*****

That's so terrible...some people in this world are so horrid

I am a 14 year old gay looking for some friends

Finally reached 100 posts, so PM me, I am very open!
ThePhantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2014, 08:05 PM   #13
CrazyPerson101
Banned

Name: Gammy Num~Nums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken.Girl View Post
Hey guys,

I don't normally do things like this but I found this site a week ago and wanted to share my story with you, I only now have the courage to share it.

Between the ages of 13 and 14 I was emotionally and sexually abused by a guy who was 21. At the time I was emotionally vulnerable as my parents had just split up and I was looking for someone to give me affection. I felt nobody cared about me and nobody listened to me. The only person who listened to me was Joseph, I had met Joseph at my grandparents wedding anniversary of all places and we got talking, he was 20 and I was 13, I was upfront about my age but I liked him. He seemed to care about me, he listened to me. At the end of the day we swapped numbers and we texted a lot. Soon he turned the conversation sexual with me. I guess at the time I just wanted to make him happy so I agreed to send him explicit messages and eventually explicit photos. From there he started suggesting we actually do sexual things. I was uncomfortable but again, he cared about me so I had a duty to do as I was told. At the time I thought nobody else would care about me so I agreed to meet up at his place and have sex. At first he was caring and he asked if it was OK and all that. It didn't stop there though, after the first time he wanted to meet up again and again. When I tried to make excuses he would pressure me to set a date. Whenever we would meet up he would only be interested in sex, we never did proper date things (even though I considered him my boyfriend and he called himself that to me). I realise now he took advantage of me at my most vulnerable. It only stopped when my mum got suspicious and started asking questions. He told me if I told what happened he would hurt me and I never heard from him again.

There I told my story, that feels better now
I'm sorry that happened to you, It really sucks he took your vulnerability for granted like that I was sexually abused by my best friends older bro so I know how you feel. It's good you've finally let it out, It feels nice to let out things I'm glad that you're not going through that anymore. I hope you're okay though, being sexually abused does emotionally scar someone for life...
CrazyPerson101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2014, 06:08 PM   #14
allisonmyers

Name: allison

hope your ok now
allisonmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2015, 09:36 PM   #15
VictoriaShadows

VictoriaShadows's Forum Picture

Name: Tia

I admire you for sharing your story and I hope that you and your family are safe and happy
VictoriaShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2015, 09:44 PM   #16
jssixna
Member+

Name: Alan Carter

He was taking advantage of you. He was only interested in sex as you described. The nasty part was that you were just a teen and he was a fully developed adult! Anyways it's good you told this story. Hope everything is good with you
jssixna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2015, 05:55 PM   #17
Meh Guy
Awesome Poster

Meh Guy's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

Yeah that's disgusting. Weird people out there for sure. Glad you shared that and thank goodness you're okay now

Jack is bae <3

Quote:
Idk, straight guys are weird, that's my final answer.
Meh Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2015, 06:13 PM   #18
gads
Banned

I strongly encourage you to tell your mother ASAP.
gads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2015, 09:51 AM   #19
amybah

I'm sorry to hear your story . I think terrible what Joseph did to you. You were very young and vulnerable and he clearly took up you. You should talk about it with a trusted adult . I hope everything goes well with you and if you need , get in touch with me
amybah is offline   Reply With Quote