Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2014, 01:41 AM   #1
Blood_Thorn

Blood_Thorn's Forum Picture

Default Was this abuse...?

I used to be a part of a youth group quite a few years ago, in which I didn't really have many friends. One of those friends had always seemed nice, except that they weren't really. After a while, they started to act all weird and become more touchy. Which eventuated in them doing things such as touching me inappropriately, and trying to grope me, rubbing up against me, and even sometimes holding me down and rubbing up behind me.I always hated it and it made me feel disgusting... This went on for quite a bit while I was still part of the group, because I had been to scared to tell anyone. I no longer am part of it, or have been anymore, but just thinking about it makes me feel horrid, and I often get nightmares about the whole thing, and have been extremely averse to touch since then. I hav only told a single trustworthy friend about it, and they said I should tell someone... and they also suggested that it could have contributed to my sexuality and gender identity (I'm asexual and agender, and often wish to remove all the distinguishing physical traits of my biological gender), though I'm not too sure that it did... But anyway, thanks to anyone who reads this, and does this count as abuse...? Or am I just overthinking it all...? and should I tell someone...?
Old August 12th, 2014, 02:15 AM   #2
ksdnfkfr
Banned

Default Re: Was this abuse...?

Yes I believe it counts as abuse because the effect it had on you is obviously really bad. And you said the contact was inappropriate. The whole thing has abuse written all over it and you are suffering exactly what kids who are abused this way suffer. I think counseling would help you a lot. I know here I live there's a place were abuse kids / young adults can go to talk to someone who helps with that. Good luck to you. Try to remember that you did nothing wrong.
Old August 12th, 2014, 02:42 AM   #3
CosmicNoodle
Resident Twat

CosmicNoodle's Forum Picture

Name: Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
Yes I believe it counts as abuse because the effect it had on you is obviously really bad. And you said the contact was inappropriate. The whole thing has abuse written all over it and you are suffering exactly what kids who are abused this way suffer. I think counseling would help you a lot. I know here I live there's a place were abuse kids / young adults can go to talk to someone who helps with that. Good luck to you. Try to remember that you did nothing wrong.
Yup ^
Sound like abuse to me, like Ezra said, counseling may help you some what.

My names Joe, but you can call me "Lord and master of all space and time"
I'm Bisexual, deal with it
Ask me shit

~Mike was here~
Old August 16th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #4
Stars_

Name: Fluffeh

Yes. Indubitably. Abuse doesn't have to really physically hurt for it to be abuse. If you dont want someone touching you, they do not touch you; end of discussion.
Old August 25th, 2014, 01:42 AM   #5
raydavid11

Name: David

Yup, It count in Abuse. if you hurt with these things it is really bad and inappropriate.You should tell someone about the matter.
Old August 25th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #6
lemondrop
Member++

lemondrop's Forum Picture

Yes that was abuse

9:54 PM [Flapjack] wait what happened?? XD
9:54 PM [The Special One] Rip
9:55 PM [lemondrop] kawaii happened
Old September 8th, 2014, 10:51 AM   #7
LoveLessOne

LoveLessOne's Forum Picture

Name: Yvonne

I would say it was abuse since it seems to have left a bad effect on you. The fact that you feel disgusting after being touched in such an innapropriant manner
Old September 17th, 2014, 03:54 PM   #8
Jaseblader
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Thorn View Post
I used to be a part of a youth group quite a few years ago, in which I didn't really have many friends. One of those friends had always seemed nice, except that they weren't really. After a while, they started to act all weird and become more touchy. Which eventuated in them doing things such as touching me inappropriately, and trying to grope me, rubbing up against me, and even sometimes holding me down and rubbing up behind me.I always hated it and it made me feel disgusting... This went on for quite a bit while I was still part of the group, because I had been to scared to tell anyone. I no longer am part of it, or have been anymore, but just thinking about it makes me feel horrid, and I often get nightmares about the whole thing, and have been extremely averse to touch since then. I hav only told a single trustworthy friend about it, and they said I should tell someone... and they also suggested that it could have contributed to my sexuality and gender identity (I'm asexual and agender, and often wish to remove all the distinguishing physical traits of my biological gender), though I'm not too sure that it did... But anyway, thanks to anyone who reads this, and does this count as abuse...? Or am I just overthinking it all...? and should I tell someone...?
Yes it is abuse and I think you are just overthinking just a little bit

US of A
Open to talk about anything
PM me sometime it'll be worth it
I love having fun talking to new and interesting people
Old September 22nd, 2014, 12:45 AM   #9
Luisss
Junior Member+

Luisss's Forum Picture

Name: Luis

Yes this abuse especially if you hated it. If he/she touched your genitalia that also counts as molestation I believe.

Names Luis | 16 years young | Mex | Willing to talk about anything 👏
Old October 14th, 2014, 07:05 AM   #10
Pacaveli

Pacaveli's Forum Picture

Name: ķϒℓℯ

Yes, that certainly counts as abuse, most likely sexual abuse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse

" It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave. " -Tupac Shakur, R.I.P 1996
Old October 27th, 2014, 05:49 PM   #11
Amy123

Name: Amy

If you dident like it then it was abuse

Add me please cheak out my profile
Old November 5th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #12
ThePhantasm

ThePhantasm's Forum Picture

Name: C*****

Its totally abuse...

I am a 14 year old gay looking for some friends

Finally reached 100 posts, so PM me, I am very open!
Old February 4th, 2015, 10:04 AM   #13
amybah

In my opinion is considered abuse. this negatively marked your life . You did well to tell a trusted friend
Old February 4th, 2015, 11:14 AM   #14
Luminous
Legendary Member

Luminous's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybah View Post
In my opinion is considered abuse. this negatively marked your life . You did well to tell a trusted friend
Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 2 months or more.

val
Closed Thread