Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 27th, 2014, 07:55 AM   #1
etfboy
Banned

Default Anxiety fuck ups

Hey guys i'm etfboy or you may call me Gi. (short for giotto yeah its my real name.)

i don't know what to do having recent panic attacks i have social anxiety but i'm not really sure i have social anxiety cause i can talk to people but not normally i get panic attacks is that normal? fucking weird.Another thing is i'm having anxiety if when i go to a psychiatrist and turns out in the diagnosis that im normal then what the fuck was that im feeling all these years? fuck this anxiety im scared of college im scared of failing cause of my maybe "add" i don't know if this is all just a focusing issue or what or i don't fucking know I NEED SUPPORT PLEASE HELP ME.
etfboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #2
Crystalline

Crystalline's Forum Picture

Name: Ash
Default Re: Anxiety fuck ups

It's normal to feel anxious and nervous at times and honestly (now this is my personal opinion) I feel like everyone can stress and worry so much to cause themselves to have a panic attack.

Now you might have a bit of social anxiety, but not as bad to need pills and things. My grandmother is a psychologist and she's always told me I have "anxiety issues" (socially and non) but she doesn't feel that I need pills and stuff for it.

There are things you can do to help mellow yourself out like when you feel like you're about to panic just stop what you're doing, if you're not by yourself excuse yourself and get on your own, try to clear your mind and do 10 deep breaths.

There are other things you can do like write out your fears. For example, like your fear of college and failing. When I write things like that out I write it as if I'm having a conversation. I don't sensor myself and I don't worry about spelling and grammar. What you're doing is just writing out your frustrations.

Some other things you can do are
exercising
talking to someone about your feelings
etc.
there are probably many things you can do and there are many other people on here that probably have some other ideas, but here are mine.

If you need someone to talk to btw don't be afraid to send me a PM ^.^
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2014, 12:36 AM   #3
etfboy
Banned

yes i can manage my panic attacks fine but the thing is its not just sad i might have also add thats the major thing blocking my way.
etfboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2014, 12:35 PM   #4
Crystalline

Crystalline's Forum Picture

Name: Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by etfboy View Post
yes i can manage my panic attacks fine but the thing is its not just sad i might have also add thats the major thing blocking my way.
Ah I see, sorry if you said that already and I read it wrong. Anyway then yeah if you think you might have ADD then maybe you can just set up an appointment at your normal family doctor and ask if they can test you for it. If the results say you have ADD then talk to them about medication or anything else you can do to help. ^.^ Hopefully I've been some help to you!
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote