Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old March 2nd, 2015, 10:10 PM   #1
awesomee31

Name: ashley
Unhappy i dont know what to do at tims

I dont know what to do at time
there is times where i just want to sleep and never wake up
when i tell my friend they think i need help and go off and tell a teacher and then the talk to me and i tell them that everything is fine when its not so i dont know if i want to wake up tomorrow
Old March 12th, 2015, 12:43 PM   #2
broken winged angel

Name: Leigh
Default Re: i dont know what to do at tims

I'm not quite sure how to respond to this. But there's gotta be something make you feel this way. If you need some one to talk to, just message me. I'll talk to you and do my best to help you out. Even though you may not know me or some other people on this site, it could help you to talk to them about what's going on.

I'm sorry I can't give you any advice!
Old March 12th, 2015, 12:47 PM   #3
tasminsmith
Member++

tasminsmith's Forum Picture

Name: Tasmin

maybe you could talk to your parents, cheer up if your lonely you can message me but it's good maybe just to tell the teacher how you feel I hope you feel better soon a

Don't trust anybody, because even your shadow leaves you in the dark.

|England|Pm me!|Horserider|ferrets<3|

please complete my survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5HD7SY8[/url]
Old November 22nd, 2015, 06:22 PM   #4
Alicewantswonderland

Name: Alice

I know exactly how you feel. Like I dont want anyone else to have to deal with how sad I am, so I just pretend to be happy, so they dont worry. But on the inside im just constantly breaking down.
Old November 22nd, 2015, 09:21 PM   #5
Doc. Maestro
Nice Poster

Doc. Maestro's Forum Picture

Name: Aaron

I know how you feel, and I can say you've taken the first step towards recovery.

The first thing is to tell other people. Most of your friends will be inexperienced in this domain, and will not provide useful help or information. Posting here is the best way to begin self-recovery.

Just stay with us, fight through it, and remember that there's always hope for the future, and with us you can do it.

From personal experience, I have done it myself but with the help of all these wonderful people, so talk with us, help other people. The best way to help yourself is to help others as well. In trying to help others deal with their own problems, you'll realize how much you actually know, and how strong you can be, and that the only thing holding you back is your thoughts. In doing this you'll eventually come to overpower all the negative feelings that reside within.

Hope this helps, good luck in your ventures, and may you be guided for Eternity

Hey guys, this is partially for me but also for anybody else who may want it; my diary: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/fo...play.php?f=514

For those who care: I've changed my username, I used to be Yan Hearn
Old November 24th, 2015, 02:16 PM   #6
Deleted User
Legendary Member

Yeah, it's hard to wake up in the morning. I'm not going to lie. But think of one thing when you go to bed that you want to do the next day. It can be completely stupid or irresponsible ("I'm gonna play my favourite game before doing homework") but as long as it gives you something for tomorrow.

And your friend may be right. Talking to someone may help you. It's painful to live in a world where you don't want to be around the next day. So try small things first. Something positive for tomorrow, no matter how small if you can't think of anything. Then consider talking to someone.
Old November 24th, 2015, 02:33 PM   #7
azure moonstone
glowing

azure moonstone's Forum Picture

Name: Allison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewantswonderland View Post
I know exactly how you feel. Like I dont want anyone else to have to deal with how sad I am, so I just pretend to be happy, so they dont worry. But on the inside im just constantly breaking down.
Please do not post in threads with more than two months of inactivity.
Closed Thread