Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 20th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #1
DarknessLeo

Name: Micah
Default Fell in love with a girl.

So, I recently got in a relationship with a girl who I absolutely love. But ever since then, my appetite has shrunk durastically. Like only 500-1000 calories a day. This has happend one other time when I feel deeply in love. Could someone please explain?
DarknessLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #2
Blood
Banned

Name: Jess
Default Re: Fell in love with a girl.

500-1000 calories isn't healthy. Could it be dropping because you're too busy trying to spend time with and do things with the girl that you're forgetting to eat?

Either way it's not healthy. Try to remember to eat at least 1200 calories a day. If you don't like heavy foods stick to fruits and veggies.
Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2014, 08:22 PM   #3
Plasma
Nice Poster

Plasma's Forum Picture

Name: Logan

Emotions can be really powerful. Powerful enough to change things about your body and mind. Are you stressed about anything in the relationship?

9:34 PM [Megido] cupcake duct tape is especially kinky
9:34 PM [Megido] i have some
Plasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2014, 10:11 PM   #4
DarknessLeo

Name: Micah

Sofaraway, nope no stress.
DarknessLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2014, 03:21 AM   #5
CrazyPerson101
Banned

Name: Gammy Num~Nums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessLeo View Post
So, I recently got in a relationship with a girl who I absolutely love. But ever since then, my appetite has shrunk durastically. Like only 500-1000 calories a day. This has happend one other time when I feel deeply in love. Could someone please explain?

Well let me first say : Awwwww and secondly , thats not healthy. Your body needs ( depending on your height ) a certain amount of calories to function properly. The human body isn't all that efficient. Try eating little snacks like fiber bars or something like that, they have some stuff in them , make sure you eat breakfast , lunch , & dinner but that may help out on the calorie intake and emotions are powerful, sometimes you get so caught up in a person , you don't think ( like take proper care ) of yourself. hope this helped and I think thats sweet how you love someone , Hope it lasts
CrazyPerson101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2014, 03:29 AM   #6
CosmicNoodle
Resident Twat

CosmicNoodle's Forum Picture

Name: Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson101 View Post
Well let me first say : Awwwww and secondly , thats not healthy. Your body needs ( depending on your height ) a certain amount of calories to function properly. The human body isn't all that efficient. Try eating little snacks like fiber bars or something like that, they have some stuff in them , make sure you eat breakfast , lunch , & dinner but that may help out on the calorie intake and emotions are powerful, sometimes you get so caught up in a person , you don't think ( like take proper care ) of yourself. hope this helped and I think thats sweet how you love someone , Hope it lasts
This ^

500-1000C a day isn't healthy, you need to increase the amount your eating. You need at least 1200 a day.

My names Joe, but you can call me "Lord and master of all space and time"
I'm Bisexual, deal with it
Ask me shit

~Mike was here~
CosmicNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2014, 06:33 PM   #7
lightPainting
Member++

lightPainting's Forum Picture

Name: Ricardo

maybe you two could eat together. A nice sunset picnic, perhaps.
lightPainting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2014, 11:25 PM   #8
gothy
Member++

gothy's Forum Picture

That's all I usually have. But dont follow my bad example. You need 2000 calories/ day if you are active. Any less than 1500 for a teen is not healthy.

Dont mean to be a hypocrite.

by leprechaun

"Enjoy your faults, that's what separates you from the rest of the world. - Marilyn Manson
gothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2014, 07:57 AM   #9
CuteGuy889
Nice Poster

Name: vicky

When I me my 1 real GF I was a skinny, wimpy weakling and she was a stick of a teen. We partied hard and was on junk, unhealthy food most of time, I started to put on but she thought it was really cute and I did not care. She loved my new tummy fat and I too found how her butt filled her jeans nice. In one year I gained like 10 kilos and she too put on some. We have broken up nw but are in touch. She has lost weight. I on the other hand has put on more and is quite chubby now.
We have broken up nw but are in touch. when we meet she teases on how I have changed!!!! I now miss my skinny body but guess this happens to many teens in love and the natural reaction to falling in love is to gain weight.
CuteGuy889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2014, 09:20 AM   #10
GoJonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood View Post
500-1000 calories isn't healthy. Could it be dropping because you're too busy trying to spend time with and do things with the girl that you're forgetting to eat?

Either way it's not healthy. Try to remember to eat at least 1200 calories a day. If you don't like heavy foods stick to fruits and veggies.
True. Healthy is around 1200-1500 or even more calories a day.
Health means your body works. It has the necessary stuff to work.
GoJonny is offline   Reply With Quote