Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 11th, 2008, 01:26 AM   #1
netgurl

[POSSIBLE SPAM] This post contained links and was either posted by a guest, a restricted account, or a member with less than 10 posts. This may be an advertising spam message from a bot or an eager salesman. In short, please disregard this post

[POSSIBLE SPAM] This post contained links and was either posted by a guest, a restricted account, or a member with less than 10 posts. This may be an advertising spam message from a bot or an eager salesman. In short, please disregard this post

Last edited by Whisper; March 11th, 2008 at 01:29 AM. Reason: double post
netgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2008, 01:27 AM   #2
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie
Default Re: Message to Carloramon

You can't post a link with under 10 posts

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2008, 01:28 AM   #3
netgurl

Default Re: Message to Carloramon

Hey there Carloramon,
With OCD, you have thoughts, some which may be "irrational", but just repeat and repeat, take up alot of your time, and cause alot of anxiety and sometimes frustration and guilt. The stress may also be shown through a compulsion, which is one way OCD suffers try and reduce the obsessional thoughts.
From what you've described I would say that the most likely diagnosis is not OCD, but then again i dont really know the extent of the your thoughts. I think rather then a disorder you proberly are experiencing Nyctophobia/ Achluophia (fear of the dark or night) and Claustophobia (fear of closed spaces), which can cause immense destress. I do however think, that if these thoughts are causing alot of stress, and are making life harder for you ,then it would be a good idea to go to your gp and be referred to a psychotherpist.
I do realise that you are not able to reply to my post, but i do really hope that it is of some help to you.

Well please take care .
note: you may also like to check out this website by googleing "phobias- help"...and you should find it.It is not very comprehensive as it doesnt go into that much detail but it looked fairly good.

Last edited by netgurl; March 11th, 2008 at 01:37 AM.
netgurl is offline   Reply With Quote