Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 13th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #1
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan
Default is it an eating disorder

im weird i dont know why i know im not overweight but because i take steriods for blood pressure issuses wich causes me to be able to eat allot i always fear gaining to much weight at a time when i started on them i was severely underweight at a total of 50 pounds at 13 then in 4 mounths i made it to my goal of what was considerd a low average 80 pounds since then i have been fearful of gaining to much weight i lost 10 pounds and went back to 70 but then i made it to 90 pounds i berely ate for like a week weighed 80 pounds again then all the sudden i craved tons and tons of sweets for a while felt guilty and fat for eating so much junk food stopped eating again and well that just seems to repeat curently i feel fat for eating tons of fatty foods and feel like not eating again but is this an eating disorder i mean i never felt like i was to fat im just scared to gain to much weight

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #2
HUSTLEMAN
Nice Poster

HUSTLEMAN's Forum Picture

Name: Keyshawn
Default Re: is it an eating disorder

Are you intentionally doing because if you are I would say you have a disorder but as I have no experiance in this don't take my word for it. But instead of not eating just excercise and you'll maintain your desired weight and still feel healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Smith View Post
George Bush isn't smart enough to understand how to do an inside job
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicNoodle View Post
Nobody dies a virgin, life fucks us all.
HUSTLEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #3
CrazyPerson101
Banned

Name: Gammy Num~Nums

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgothgirluknow View Post
im weird i dont know why i know im not overweight but because i take steriods for blood pressure issuses wich causes me to be able to eat allot i always fear gaining to much weight at a time when i started on them i was severely underweight at a total of 50 pounds at 13 then in 4 mounths i made it to my goal of what was considerd a low average 80 pounds since then i have been fearful of gaining to much weight i lost 10 pounds and went back to 70 but then i made it to 90 pounds i berely ate for like a week weighed 80 pounds again then all the sudden i craved tons and tons of sweets for a while felt guilty and fat for eating so much junk food stopped eating again and well that just seems to repeat curently i feel fat for eating tons of fatty foods and feel like not eating again but is this an eating disorder i mean i never felt like i was to fat im just scared to gain to much weight

I don't think its a eating disorder in a way because Anoreixa is where you think you're fat and you starve yourself. You have the fear of getting fat so I can't say you have a eating disorder but it seems you're selfconcious about your weight. I am the same way in a way.
CrazyPerson101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2014, 07:44 PM   #4
lucygrove

Name: Lucy

my friend had an eating disorder - it was dreadful - she ended up in hospital:
lucygrove is offline   Reply With Quote