Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 28th, 2014, 12:30 AM   #1
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

maddogmj77's Forum Picture

Name: Matthew
Default ..........I honestly don't know

Ok, so to fully understand everything, you'll have to read my other thread http://virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=203153 also read the last couple posts by me. But to sum it up shortly my brother just got arrested, his court date is Wednesday, he went to jail this morning.

Anyways, my dad came to me and said he needed to ask me some questions. like, "Do you ever feel scared of Ryan" and that stuff. But a couple of...weird ones. He asked "Have you ever seen him doing anything illegal on the computer?...... like nude websites?" I hadn't so I said no. Then he asked "Has Ryan ever done anything to you, like when you were sleeping? Or thought you were sleeping?" He hadn't, so I said no. I think Ryan had admitted something when he was in jail, so he's asking these things.

I posted here because it might be......sexual abuse? I don't know

Matthew - 17 - Gay
Feel free to message me

"Is this a test? It has to be, otherwise I can't go on."
maddogmj77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2014, 01:28 AM   #2
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...
Default Re: ..........I honestly don't know

Well no, unless he did do something to you. Maybe he tried to? Or he's just went bonkers. I have no idea what he'd be admitting to. Why don't you ask ur dad what he said?

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2014, 01:38 AM   #3
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiya View Post
Well no, unless he did do something to you. Maybe he tried to? Or he's just went bonkers. I have no idea what he'd be admitting to. Why don't you ask ur dad what he said?
Well, I don't know, I might a bit later. I'm gonna wait a little while and see what happens.

Matthew - 17 - Gay
Feel free to message me

Old April 28th, 2014, 08:35 AM   #4
Living For Love

Living For Love's Forum Picture

Name: Tiago

Well, he's in jail now, he'll be paying for everything he did to your family. Visit him once in a while and try to get back your laptop and the XBox he stole from you. About what he could have told the authorities that you think it might be abuse, I guess that, if he really abused you sexually, you would have noticed, he's probably way too scared to think properly.

Tiago | ♂ | 20 | PM | VM | Ask Me | Lonely Hearts Club

Help and Advice Moderator

~Mike was here~
Living For Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2014, 10:26 AM   #5
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

I just asked my dad what the point of all the questions were. He said he would explain after school. So, I'm just gonna wait until then.

Matthew - 17 - Gay
Feel free to message me

Old April 29th, 2014, 10:44 AM   #6
Living For Love

Living For Love's Forum Picture

Name: Tiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogmj5 View Post
I just asked my dad what the point of all the questions were. He said he would explain after school. So, I'm just gonna wait until then.
Alright, keep us updated. (:

Tiago | ♂ | 20 | PM | VM | Ask Me | Lonely Hearts Club

Help and Advice Moderator

~Mike was here~
Living For Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2014, 10:46 AM   #7
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance In The Dark View Post
Alright, keep us updated. (:
Will do. It might be nothing, but those 2 questions in a row has made me really paranoid.

Matthew - 17 - Gay
Feel free to message me

Last edited by maddogmj77; April 29th, 2014 at 12:26 PM.
Old April 30th, 2014, 12:29 AM   #8
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

My dad said that he found a list of resentments my Brother had wrote. Al he said is that there were sexual things on it. He wanted to know if he had tried to get me to do anything for/him/to him (sexually), or if he had done anything to me (" "). Sooooo...... It's still not for sure either way.

Matthew - 17 - Gay
Feel free to message me

Old April 30th, 2014, 01:28 AM   #9
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Well, if your brother has done anything like that to you, you should probably remember it, right? I dunno, do you think you suppress some memories? Or maybe it's just something he wanted to do, or thought about doing while he was high and your brother confuses things now...it's really kinda difficult.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2014, 02:55 AM   #10
Cloud_Strife
Member+

Cloud_Strife's Forum Picture

Quote:
Ok, so to fully understand everything, you'll have to read my other thread http://virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=203153 also read the last couple posts by me. But to sum it up shortly my brother just got arrested, his court date is Wednesday, he went to jail this morning.

Anyways, my dad came to me and said he needed to ask me some questions. like, "Do you ever feel scared of Ryan" and that stuff. But a couple of...weird ones. He asked "Have you ever seen him doing anything illegal on the computer?...... like nude websites?" I hadn't so I said no. Then he asked "Has Ryan ever done anything to you, like when you were sleeping? Or thought you were sleeping?" He hadn't, so I said no. I think Ryan had admitted something when he was in jail, so he's asking these things.

I posted here because it might be......sexual abuse? I don't know
Hi Matt,

Sorry to hear that things are so complicated and involving on your end at the moment. Reading the other thread, it really does sound like your brother was experiencing drug-induced psychosis. From what you described, he had at least paranoid ideations of persecution and was also experiencing auditory hallucinations of hearing different voices.

Many people have mental health disorders in the community. (I am not saying this is what your brother has, but it sounds like he may very well at least have a temporary psychosis from what he has been taking.) It only becomes a major issue when they put themselves and/or others at risks, which it clearly sounds like it is the case here.

Added to this, it sounds like he had drug-seeking behaviour and dependence on these drugs. These were negatively impacting on his ability to function with his day-to-day activities, with him trying many different things, from stealing coin sets to laptops, to try and fund his activities.

I suspect that what you thought initially is right:
Quote:
My dad said that he found a list of resentments my Brother had wrote. Al he said is that there were sexual things on it. He wanted to know if he had tried to get me to do anything for/him/to him (sexually), or if he had done anything to me (" "). Sooooo...... It's still not for sure either way.
The note your father found, probably supports this. He might or might not have possibly performed some of the tasks which were documented down, who knows? However, your father probably considers them threats that could happen. Actioned or not, the fact that he had a list of thoughts or tasks which had at least crossed his mind, or been potentially what he would have wanted to perform; probably had alarm bells ringing in your dad's head.

It probably isn't a case of your brother truly wishing to do these things. I doubt he would have wanted to have paranoid thoughts willingly either. The fact is that your dad was threatened by your brother, so naturally, he worries for your safety too. While those threats your dad received were physical, maybe the suggestions in those notes were beyond physical. These may or may not have directly mentioned you too - it remains to be seen.

Nonetheless, try not to preoccupy yourself with all these thoughts right now. You and your dad will have to wait for the verdict from the courts prior to doing anything else. Hope everything turns out ok.

Keep us posted!
Cloud_Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2014, 09:27 AM   #11
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud_Strife View Post
Nonetheless, try not to preoccupy yourself with all these thoughts right now. You and your dad will have to wait for the verdict from the courts prior to doing anything else. Hope everything turns out ok.

Keep us posted!
Well, I really try not to think about things like this, but I just can't help it at all. I honestly think I have OCD, and not just for this reason alone. Thanks for the reply, his court date is today, I'll make sure to post updates.

Matthew - 17 - Gay
Feel free to message me

Old April 30th, 2014, 10:27 PM   #12
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

When I went out to school, my mom was in the driveway. She told me that my dads car had been found at an apartment, but not the one where Andrew lives. That's about all I know as of now, I had to leave for school.

Matthew - 17 - Gay
Feel free to message me

Old May 1st, 2014, 11:23 PM   #13
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Well, your story gets more bizarre every day...but I really wouldn't think too much if I didn't really know what's it all about. Speculation doesn't lead anywhere.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 11:57 PM   #14
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysci View Post
Well, your story gets more bizarre every day...but I really wouldn't think too much if I didn't really know what's it all about. Speculation doesn't lead anywhere.
My story as in the other thread called "Just a Story"? Yup. He's getting crazier.

Matthew - 17 - Gay
Feel free to message me

Old May 2nd, 2014, 11:57 PM   #15
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

I found the resentments, and I'm just going to put them here word for word. "-Having thoughts and dreams of fucking mom & dad, cumming on and trying to fuck Matthew while he was asleep when I was *littler*". I'm not sure what the last word is, that is my best guess. He also put another thing sexual, but nothing to do with family so I'm gonna leave it out. I honestly never wanna see him again, especially letting him sleep in the same house. I found the pieces of paper on the counter, I'm pretty sure they're part of a police report.

Matthew - 17 - Gay
Feel free to message me

Old May 3rd, 2014, 11:55 PM   #16
Camazotz
Seor Waddles

Camazotz's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Your brother has deep psychological issues, and hopefully he'll be able to receive medication and help aside from any prison sentencing. All of those erratic and dangerous behaviors suggest to me that there are several things wrong with him: it seems like bipolar disorder combined with some kind of deviance-disorder.

Ѐņ ߀خ Ί∩خ
~Laura was here~
Camazotz is offline   Reply With Quote