Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 24th, 2014, 02:06 PM   #1
ValentinClarke
Nice Poster

ValentinClarke's Forum Picture

Default Eating Around Familyu

I have foud that atm I cannot eat properly in front of my mum and brother. I think it is because they are slightly large and I o not want to become that. I am becoming thinner each day. I feel disgusted and pleased. What us this?
ValentinClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2014, 08:31 PM   #2
DisneyPrincess27
Member+

DisneyPrincess27's Forum Picture

Name: Ayanna
Default Re: Eating Around Familyu

Me too. Especially out in public. It's the worst.
If it bothers you that you can't eat in front of them, then make yourself a small plate of food and try not to overeat

They don't have to understand you be still, Wait and know I understand you be still
-Again//Flyleaf
DisneyPrincess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2014, 02:58 PM   #3
Feraligatr
Water Type

Feraligatr's Forum Picture

Who says you have to eat in front of them? Eat by yourself.
Feraligatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2014, 04:41 PM   #4
Cece14
Banned

Name: Syenna

Okay, i feel the same way, but, you can eat as much as you want, and if you dont want to get bigger, then excersise.
Cece14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2014, 02:04 PM   #5
Zeke
Junior Member+

Zeke's Forum Picture

Hi, I do not know to much about eating disorders but they can be very severe. From what you stated is that you are probably still eating. Just not around your parents. Sure obesity is a problem in this world and no one would like to get into that category. Although I don't want you to see this in a negative way. We are human, we are made to eat to keep going. You know that, I know that, we basically all know that (I hope :p).

In order for you to get over this irrational thought you have about becoming obese, we first need to educate ourselves a bit. Ready? Alright here are some facts. An eating disorder such as anorexia, is FAR more dangerous than obesity. As some proof to back that up is that if you become severely underweight, try to go back to being "normal" your body may or may not be able to handle the differences and well may die. In the case of being obese, you can become obese, exercise daily, and lose weight and be healthy!

In simpler terms, going form obese to fit is very healthy
Going from underweight to back to normal is well, ill put it this way, its not safe. I'm not saying its not possible as its very possible to over come anorexia and being dangerously underweight, but in some cases, its also very possible that your body won't be able to handle the change and shut down.

I'm not a doctor but eating disorders are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. If you get into this habit (eating disorders are habits) then you need to tell your parents at once. Its painful and life threatening, and none of us want you to deal with that. Your parents especially!

Please seek some help, please!
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 06:45 PM   #6
wicky
Banned

Name: wicky

I went from stick skinny (48kg) to plumpy (62 and gaining) in 1.5 yrs and nothing bad happened. b4 that I tried wroking out to gain with poor results and gave up......I really enjoyed it and the attention I got from cousins, friends etc.....my small, girlish face got filled and more boyish, my non existant butt grew to be a cute bubble butt looking gr8 in tight jeans (my GF loves it), all clothes from briefs to tee shirts hang on me better....my bony pelvis became a cute plumpy tummy with a hint of a tummy roll, stick like thighs grew chunky.....What I did not lyk was my small "mboobs" but they are better than the ribs I had there before.....
My body did not shut down....so go ahead and put on some weight...you will lyk it.
wicky is offline   Reply With Quote