Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 30th, 2014, 04:54 AM   #1
Curious.kid
Nice Poster

Default "eating out" a girl

I don't understand what the big deal is? I don't want to be mean, but I think it's gross. I don't know why so many boys like doing that but I honestly think I would throw up. Don't girls have bleeding and yeest bacteria there? Id be uncomfortable to do it. Sorry again I just want to know what makes it attractive down there, it kind of looks scary to me. Please explain why you think it's "hot". Also what does it taste like? Thank you!
Curious.kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 06:31 AM   #2
backjruton
Awesome Poster

backjruton's Forum Picture

Name: JACK
Default Re: "eating out" a girl

HAHA, thanks for asking this question

It's like rimming, something else I'd never do because licking someone's ass sounds much much weirder to me also.
backjruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 06:33 AM   #3
ScottishCanary

ScottishCanary's Forum Picture

Name: Ana

Well I know that it feels really good for a girl if they have a partner that knows what they are doing. I guess as with many sexual things there are people who will find it a bit yucky and that's their opinion!
ScottishCanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 06:42 AM   #4
Hermes96
Member++

Hermes96's Forum Picture

Name: Aaron

as a gay guy i can't say it appears to me either but i suppose girls/guys could argue the same about giving a guy a blow job. Also i think its probably something that might a peal to you when your a bit later. ( im only buy going by my experience with guys, if a guy washes first it can be okay.) also you don't need to really worry about it for a few years but if your not comfortable doing it just don't do it.

17 gay open to talk to new people about anything serious or just random stuff . i l love random skype calls at like 3 in the morning
]Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it, and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on.
GAP
it's better to look like a fool for five minutes than to remain ignorant for ever
Hermes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 07:07 AM   #5
deregisterme
Unactivated Member

deregisterme's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious.kid View Post
I don't understand what the big deal is? I don't want to be mean, but I think it's gross. I don't know why so many boys like doing that but I honestly think I would throw up. Don't girls have bleeding and yeest bacteria there? Id be uncomfortable to do it. Sorry again I just want to know what makes it attractive down there, it kind of looks scary to me. Please explain why you think it's "hot". Also what does it taste like? Thank you!
In terms of the bleeding, girls only have that during their period (around once a month) and yeast bacteria if they have an infection. Eating out for a girl is almost like a BJ for a boy. Girls get a lot of pleasure out of it (if done correctly), and in the heat of the moment can lead to girls "returning the favour". It is all about the experience of pleasure between two people
deregisterme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 07:22 AM   #6
ozteen
Banned

Name: julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishCanary View Post
Well I know that it feels really good for a girl if they have a partner that knows what they are doing. I guess as with many sexual things there are people who will find it a bit yucky and that's their opinion!
This sums it up pretty well.
ozteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 08:43 AM   #7
tmack1908
Junior Member+

tmack1908's Forum Picture

If you're that turned off by eating out a girl, there are gonna be girls equally as turned off towards giving you oral. Some like it, some don't. It's always polite to return the favor :p
tmack1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #8
anyone50
Awesome Poster

anyone50's Forum Picture

Most of what you are saying has a lot to do with your age and sexual maturity level. At 13 it's a normal point of view for many guys I suspect

17F BI
anyone50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 09:47 AM   #9
Swagging god
Banned

Name: Garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossFiddle View Post
If you're that turned off by eating out a girl, there are gonna be girls equally as turned off towards giving you oral. Some like it, some don't. It's always polite to return the favor :p
Yea I enjoy cunnilingus because I love hearing the sounds of her being pleasured by a guy( me) who cares about her. Also if I expect her to suck my dick... I should be just as enthusiastic about eating her clean pussy. " We usually only get as much as we give.
Swagging god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 07:06 PM   #10
Luminous
Legendary Member

Luminous's Forum Picture

Well most girls keep it clean down there. Period blood isn't actually any more gross that natural lubrication, it's just colored so people don't really like it. Yeast infections and other infections don't happen to everyone, same as for guys. Don't expect her to give you a bj if you're not going to reciprocate, though. It's a matter of personal preference, but it's also something you need to talk about with your partner.

val
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 07:08 PM   #11
Swagging god
Banned

Name: Garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyhannah View Post
Well most girls keep it clean down there. Period blood isn't actually any more gross that natural lubrication, it's just colored so people don't really like it. Yeast infections and other infections don't happen to everyone, same as for guys. Don't expect her to give you a bj if you're not going to reciprocate, though. It's a matter of personal preference, but it's also something you need to talk about with your partner.
Good n honest explanation
Swagging god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #12
Curious.kid
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossFiddle View Post
I don't think it looks very good and kind of gross. I also don't know what you are suppose to even do? It's called eating but all you can do is lick it? And when do you stop? I think it would be more fun to have a b/j and give one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyone50 View Post
Most of what you are saying has a lot to do with your age and sexual maturity level. At 13 it's a normal point of view for many guys I suspect
I am being mature about it! I asked an honest question because to me it doesnt look like something I would like to do. I honestly think I would throw up if I had to do it. Sorry to girls. What does it taste like though? I would rather see and put my mouth on boobs do you honestly think that i will want to do it when I get older?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyhannah View Post
I want to get a b/j really bad. I think it's easier and simpler to do. Plus boys have a way to know when to stop because sperm comes out and if you try to masturbate more afterwards it hurts! I heard girls don't know when to stop so it makes it harder for them to finish. Why do girls think a b/j is gross? Boys penises are clean and soft and smooth and warm. Plus they are fun to play with. I don't have a partner so that's why I want to ask these questions for girls to help answer, and boys if theyve done it. When I was in kindergarden there was a girl at my daycare who peed her pants all the time and I could smell it. Donyou think that's why I am afraid to think about doing that to a girl? Thank you lovelyhannah.
Old March 30th, 2014, 11:15 PM   #13
ksdnfkfr
Banned

Quote:
it kind of looks scary to me.
My thought exactly.
ksdnfkfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2014, 04:14 AM   #14
Curious.kid
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashmir View Post
My thought exactly.
I know, it looks scary. Does anyone know what it tastes like? I've never been brave enough to taste my sperm, do girls taste their own stuff?
Old March 31st, 2014, 04:21 AM   #15
Letsdothis

Quote:
Personally, I think vaginas are 'pretty' . But the main reason I do it is because it gives her pleasure and that is one of the main things in a relationship. So, you do it for her.
P.S.
Seeing a girl orgasm is the most beautiful thing you can even imagine.
Letsdothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2014, 08:12 AM   #16
tmack1908
Junior Member+

tmack1908's Forum Picture

[QUOTE=Curious.kid;2738780]I don't think it looks very good and kind of gross. I also don't know what you are suppose to even do? It's called eating but all you can do is lick it? And when do you stop? I think it would be more fun to have a b/j and give one too.

Like I said, if you think it's gross to perform oral on a girl, there are likely girls who think its gross to give oral to a guy. So why should she have to do something for you with out you reciprocating? It's give and take. Plus you're only 13, you're provably not too far into puberty. Once you get a bit older you'll probably be more game for things like this.
tmack1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2014, 12:57 PM   #17
Luminous
Legendary Member

Luminous's Forum Picture

Quote:
I want to get a b/j really bad. I think it's easier and simpler to do. Plus boys have a way to know when to stop because sperm comes out and if you try to masturbate more afterwards it hurts! I heard girls don't know when to stop so it makes it harder for them to finish. Why do girls think a b/j is gross? Boys penises are clean and soft and smooth and warm. Plus they are fun to play with. I don't have a partner so that's why I want to ask these questions for girls to help answer, and boys if theyve done it. When I was in kindergarden there was a girl at my daycare who peed her pants all the time and I could smell it. Donyou think that's why I am afraid to think about doing that to a girl? Thank you lovelyhannah.
It's really not that different. Vaginas may seem scary to you but they don't need to be. They aren't any more gross than a penis. Girls do know when to stop. We still have orgasms and can tell when they are coming, about to come, happening, and over. If a girl gets an orgasm from oral sex, you'll probably figure it out from her body language, but if not, don't worry, she'll stop you. Besides, girls can keep going after one orgasm so they may not stop you lol. Some girls think penises are gross the same way some boys think vaginas are gross. We don't have one, we're not familiar with it, we don't like it. It's a bit different for me since I'm gay, though. The same way that you could argue that girls have periods so vaginas are gross, girls could argue that guys ejaculate so penises are gross. I'm going to assume you don't think that it's that gross. Same for girls (well, when we're actually on our periods it feels pretty gross but if there were no crazy hormones or cramps, it wouldn't actually be that bad). You should think about it from a girl's perspective.

EDIT:
Quote:
I know, it looks scary. Does anyone know what it tastes like? I've never been brave enough to taste my sperm, do girls taste their own stuff?
It tastes kind of salty and sweet at the same time. From what I can tell (what people have said in other places on the forums), it doesn't taste too different from sperm

val

Last edited by Luminous; March 31st, 2014 at 01:00 PM.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2014, 02:41 PM   #18
tvsigeys

It can be an acquired taste. And it tastes like nothing else..it's the taste of sex to me
tvsigeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2014, 04:37 PM   #19
Jennboh

Jennboh's Forum Picture

Name: Jennifer

Quote:
I don't think BJ's are gross. If your cock is clean, then they are fun, same with vaginas. If u and I were together, I would suck ur cock and let u cum in my mouth. But in return u would need to lick my clit so i can cum too. it would be only fair right?
Jennboh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2014, 06:27 PM   #20
FullyAlive
VT Lover

FullyAlive's Forum Picture

Name: Louise (Lou)

Quote:
I am being mature about it! I asked an honest question because to me it doesnt look like something I would like to do. I honestly think I would throw up if I had to do it. Sorry to girls. What does it taste like though? I would rather see and put my mouth on boobs do you honestly think that i will want to do it when I get older?
I don't think they meant mature as in the question but rather when you are a little older a little more experienced and therefore a little more mature then you might understand why boys give girls oral. Honestly maybe you won't want to perform oral on girls when you're older but I haven't met a guy who in a sexual situation hasn't/asked to.

Quote:
I'm not sure you can really decide which is "easier to do" it's not exactly a task as such. Girls know when they're about to orgasm to, and usually the guy is pretty aware from the body language. A lot of girls don't think blow jobs are gross, but a lot of 13 year old girls probably do. This whole concept about oral sex being gross is really probably a lot to do with your age and where you are in puberty etc (not meaning to sound condescending).

As for it being the girl at your daycare who has made you think oral sex is gross and made you scared. I think it's unlikely that that's why I just think it's your age and level of experience but I guess I could be wrong and it could be that you're right.

In time I think you'll overcome this way of thinking when a girl gives you a blow job i'm pretty sure you'll offer to reciprocate if only so you have a chance at getting another one. After all sex is all about mutual pleasure not just one sided.

Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling.

hello
number 6

~Aarony was here~
FullyAlive is offline   Reply With Quote