Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2018, 05:31 AM   #1
Ilove318

Ilove318's Forum Picture

Name: Nirvana
Default I don't know what's wrong with me!

I posted this on the eating disorders forum, but I figured my question might be better answered here.

My mum keeps telling my bust/chest is too big and it shouldnít be. I told her I canít control that, but she said you can. Is it possible to do that? I donít even know if it is too big.

For once in a long time, I felt happy about myself this morning, and I had an argument with my mum, and every positive thing I thought went down the drain. I keep feeling that whenever Iím around my parents, my self esteem just lowers drastically. I donít like it. No matter what I do, itís not good enough.

33/35 in science isnít good enough because someone got 34.5/35. I just feel stupid and like a waste of oxygen and space. I wish I could get away from everything from r a while, but I canít.

What is wrong with me, apart from the fact I am depressed. Is there something else? Am I crazy?
Old April 9th, 2018, 06:05 PM   #2
Brad.1.6

Name: Bradley
Default Re: I don't know what's wrong with me!

Parents can be hard people to be around sometimes and can be made worse if they have contrasting religious views to your views. And a lot of parents are harsh and only want you to do well so they only mean well. And it might be good for you to take a break soon if you feel like it, spend more time with non family members and time outside. So your not weird and there is nothing wrong with you.

But if you feel that these feelings are more consistent now it my be good to find some support from a close friend.

There is always a bright side to everything...
Old April 12th, 2018, 02:03 AM   #3
Ilove318

Ilove318's Forum Picture

Name: Nirvana

Ok, but staying anywhere but home is out of the questions for now. My grandma said to me to Ďlose weight by eating less and exercising more.í I told my mum and she totally agreed. Now I feel horrible for looking the way I do.
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:07 PM   #4
Holby
Junior Member+

Holby's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous

Honestly, your mom should know better than to say stuff like that. It's your body, and while you can control some things, body parts being a certain size naturally is fine to just leave. If your feeling well and happy about how you look, just ignore her. You should only be concerned if anything changes or you start to feel unwell. Other than that, you can just ignore ehat your mom has to say about yournown body. Show shouldn't be worrying about yours, only hers.
Old August 28th, 2018, 01:15 AM   #5
Josh12jpayne

Nothing wrong
Old August 28th, 2018, 02:56 PM   #6
Atlantis
Global Moderator

Atlantis's Forum Picture

Name: George

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh12jpayne View Post
Nothing wrong
Please don't bump old threads

Global Moderator
aka Endeavour

[email protected] ē PM
Closed Thread