Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 12th, 2018, 06:09 PM   #1
Victoryisours

Default Shaving for outies

I have an innie, and it hasn't been much of a problem for me to shave totally clean down there. Is it more difficult for outies to get the labia/slit area more closely shaven?
Victoryisours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 06:11 PM   #2
RainbowLove
Member++

RainbowLove's Forum Picture

Default Re: Shaving for outies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoryisours View Post
I have an innie, and it hasn't been much of a problem for me to shave totally clean down there. Is it more difficult for outies to get the labia/slit area more closely shaven?
Yes it is, but lately I've started getting waxed and it's so worth the pain and money! Also, hopefully I'll have enough money saved to become an innie soon!
RainbowLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 06:53 PM   #3
Victoryisours

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowLove View Post
Yes it is, but lately I've started getting waxed and it's so worth the pain and money! Also, hopefully I'll have enough money saved to become an innie soon!
I understand not being happy with a part of your body, so I won't give the typical "You should 100% love yourself" speech, but the fact is that having an outie is perfectly normal and doesn't really make a difference in your quality of life (Even when men are polled about it, they say they don't care about it). So I really just advise you to really think about spending >1,000 on a cosmetic surgery that doesn't have much tangible benefit.

For the record, you should love your body because it's beautiful, but that's my whole economic shpeel or ya.
Victoryisours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 07:22 PM   #4
Mswimmer

I have an outie but I have no problems shaving down there. It could be a bit harder than for innies but no big deal.
Mswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 09:27 PM   #5
angelina
Nice Poster

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
I am an innie...but i heard the same utterance ,as you mentioned, from 3 of my friends who are outies..they say however they are careful they get hurt during shaving their down there. Now they are thinking of having Vaginoplasty , to become an innie not now but after sometime to get rid of this outie ordeals.

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2018, 01:29 AM   #6
RainbowLove
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoryisours View Post
I understand not being happy with a part of your body, so I won't give the typical "You should 100% love yourself" speech, but the fact is that having an outie is perfectly normal and doesn't really make a difference in your quality of life (Even when men are polled about it, they say they don't care about it). So I really just advise you to really think about spending >1,000 on a cosmetic surgery that doesn't have much tangible benefit.

For the record, you should love your body because it's beautiful, but that's my whole economic shpeel or ya.
It's fair, I'm the first to tell others to love their bodies! We should all do what we feel comfortable with. I've wanted this for years, and it's for comfort not just looks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina View Post
I am an innie...but i heard the same utterance ,as you mentioned, from 3 of my friends who are outies..they say however they are careful they get hurt during shaving their down there. Now they are thinking of having Vaginoplasty , to become an innie not now but after sometime to get rid of this outie ordeals.
Vaginoplasty won't do them much good... what they need is labiaplasty. I don't blame them for considering it! In an ideal world I'd say 'love your body' but being an outie sucks...
Old July 13th, 2018, 03:56 AM   #7
Brigje
Member++

Brigje's Forum Picture

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina View Post
Labiaplasty seems to be a (terrible) hype, especially in the UK.
I hope (for them) that they, with better information and sex-education, will change their mind when they grow up.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.
Brigje is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2018, 04:11 AM   #8
Brigje
Member++

Brigje's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswimmer View Post
I have an outie but I have no problems shaving down there. It could be a bit harder than for innies but no big deal.
I have an outie as well, it can indeed be a bit harder, inner lips don't have pubic hair even not when they are protruding but I have to be careful especially around my protruding clithood (which is neatly tucked away for innies).

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.
Old July 13th, 2018, 02:04 PM   #9
kinet

All the outies I know trim as opposed to shaving.
kinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2018, 05:31 PM   #10
gymgurl

Name: Cathy

as an outie i shave as much as i can.. i do cut my self quite often but oh well i like the feeling of nice and smooth lol
gymgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2018, 04:50 PM   #11
Mswimmer

Maybe I don't have a real outie but something between innie and outie but I never cut myself down there
Mswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 06:08 PM   #12
RainbowLove
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigje View Post
Labiaplasty seems to be a (terrible) hype, especially in the UK.
I hope (for them) that they, with better information and sex-education, will change their mind when they grow up.
Why is it bad? We should have a right to feel comfortable in our own bodies! It's nothing forced... it's something *I* want, for *me* and me alone. Guys don't seem to generally care or even notice...
Old July 23rd, 2018, 09:13 AM   #13
Beccabear
Member+

Name: Becca

I guess I’m considered an outie, my inner lips stick out just a little bit (I’m a #3 on the type of vagina picture) so it’s never been a problem for me to stay clean shaved
Beccabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2018, 01:09 PM   #14
Brigje
Member++

Brigje's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beccabear View Post
I guess Iím considered an outie, my inner lips stick out just a little bit (Iím a #3 on the type of vagina picture) so itís never been a problem for me to stay clean shaved
I would call it, a cute inbetweenie.

Old July 23rd, 2018, 07:47 PM   #15
linearcircle

I have an outie and I've only tried to shave clean once...I cut myself and can't imagine it being easy.
linearcircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2018, 12:27 AM   #16
Gabrielle1
Junior Member+

Name: Gabrielle

I donít have much hair yet it is peach fuzz at the moment, Iím a late bloomer and Iím an outie so I donít have to worry about rn
Gabrielle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2018, 07:01 AM   #17
LITTLEANGEL17
Awesome Poster

LITTLEANGEL17's Forum Picture

Name: Angela - Angie

@ Gabrielle I was also a late bloomer. My dark pubic hair only started growing at 13 and half. As soon as I had some I started shaving it all and still do and and always will.
I am an innie but my clit hood has always showed between the lips but not it doesn't stick out a above the lips, so shaving has not been a problem for me, but some of my friends and other girls I know are outies some more than others, most of them do shave all their pubic hair and for some it's more of a problem and has nicked themselves often.
So anyone who are outies just be very careful, and even if you're an innie be careful when shaving along your slit.
I have seen two of my sisters having their pubes waxed so that put me off getting my pubes waxed (I DON'T DO PAIN )
But as soon as can I will be having my pubes lazer removed, an a couple of my friends are thinking about it to. The biggest problem is the cost.
TAKE CARE EVERYONE. XX

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** TAKE CARE EVERYONE ****
**** LEZ GIRL 17 ****
LITTLEANGEL17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2018, 02:30 PM   #18
Ellia
Member+

Ellia's Forum Picture

I don't have an innie, so I have nothing to compare the difficulty too lol. I just keep it groomed down there anyways for the most part.

Quote:
What is wrong with the outie look? I love mine and I find it to be very attractive in general.
Ellia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2018, 02:35 PM   #19
sazzzo
Member++

Name: Tess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle1 View Post
I donít have much hair yet it is peach fuzz at the moment, Iím a late bloomer and Iím an outie so I donít have to worry about rn
I'm the same with amount of hair like almost none but it has started. But I don't know why we are meant to shave it. I haven't and I know my mum doesn't. I'm an innie btw but I don't know if that makes a difference to shaving.
sazzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2018, 03:11 PM   #20
RainbowLove
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellia View Post
I don't have an innie, so I have nothing to compare the difficulty too lol. I just keep it groomed down there anyways for the most part.

What is wrong with the outie look? I love mine and I find it to be very attractive in general.
Nothing's wrong with it at all! If you love it, that's great! I find it uncomfortable and want labiaplasty for me to get me the cute little innie I want. It's all about preference. And at least with an outie, I can get it made an innie - if someone with an innie wants an outie, they can't do that!