Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 28th, 2018, 10:58 AM   #1
ailleen14

Name: ally
Default why are my boobs naturally saggy? I'm only 14?

I'm super skinny have b cups and started puberty at 12. Yet my boobs sag and hang really low. Like to my third rib the nipples face forward still but they're still really long. I thought ptosis comes with old age. I only had them for 2 years and I'm not fat I'm super skinny like barely 111 lbs?
ailleen14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 11:19 AM   #2
MackFind

Name: Mackenzie
Default Re: why are my boobs naturally saggy? I'm only 14?

Boobs have all different shapes though don't they? I mean I can't really picture what youre saying, but you are probably being harder on yourself than you should.
MackFind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 11:44 AM   #3
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn

What's your mom's body like? I think it's not common to have what you are describing as a teen, but I've seen one or two girls around our ages who have a similar shape.

Next time you attend an appointment with your doctor, make sure to show him/her that area of your body while your clothes are off, express your concerns and ask for their opinion. I would imagine it's genetic and nothing that can be changed.
Katie2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 11:55 AM   #4
MagicGinnySurprise

Name: Ginny

My sister's used to be like that... I don't think it's necessarily saggy but just low. And when she got pregnant they really filled in, like big round D cup (she was a B). So maybe they're not done yet...
MagicGinnySurprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 12:12 PM   #5
ailleen14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie2003 View Post
What's your mom's body like? I think it's not common to have what you are describing as a teen, but I've seen one or two girls around our ages who have a similar shape.

Next time you attend an appointment with your doctor, make sure to show him/her that area of your body while your clothes are off, express your concerns and ask for their opinion. I would imagine it's genetic and nothing that can be changed.
Skinny and top heavy I think she's a 36D so of course she says especially after having 5 kids and being 45. I am so embarrassed about it I've actually never brought it up to anyone. Last I was at the Dr. They had just come in. And nothing was wrong with them. When I reached a b cup they feel a lot more.
Old July 28th, 2018, 12:22 PM   #6
IntoTheShadows
Member+

Totally normal sweety. There is a medical name for that shape too, I can't remember it. I honestly find them sexy because they are pretty unique and I like unique/different features on people!
IntoTheShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 01:13 PM   #7
Tayler
Member+

Tayler's Forum Picture

Name: Tayler

You are most likely not done growing yet. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. You’re beautiful just the way you are
Tayler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 02:20 PM   #8
ailleen14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicGinnySurprise View Post
My sister's used to be like that... I don't think it's necessarily saggy but just low. And when she got pregnant they really filled in, like big round D cup (she was a B). So maybe they're not done yet...
Maybe you're right I never thought of that because my mother's side everyone is a C cup plus...
Old July 29th, 2018, 11:56 AM   #9
Anniebanannie
Nice Poster

Anniebanannie's Forum Picture

Name: Annie

Hi Ally. It's worth asking about next time you're at the doctor. Just for your peace of mind. And like others have said, you might see them as saggy because they aren't quite living up to your expectations.

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2018, 06:35 PM   #10
Jordan99
Great Poster

Jordan99's Forum Picture

Name: Jordan

Wearing bras too often and too much defeats the purpose of the natural ligaments that are actually designed to hold up the breasts. It is a common and sad understanding that bras "support" the breasts but in all actuality, going more frequently without a bra helps to tone and tighten the very ligaments designed to hold them up. You should only wear a bra when ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY and AT NO OTHER TIMES!!! You're breasts will firm up, tighten up and stand out just like they're supposed to.
Jordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2018, 05:48 AM   #11
angelina
Nice Poster

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailleen14 View Post
I'm super skinny have b cups and started puberty at 12. Yet my boobs sag and hang really low. Like to my third rib the nipples face forward still but they're still really long. I thought ptosis comes with old age. I only had them for 2 years and I'm not fat I'm super skinny like barely 111 lbs?
hey ,for you they may be low and not sagging just have a look..coz it is not the age at which boobs bcome loosened and sagging..any how start some muscle toning and tightening exercises specially designed for tightening the boob tissues.

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2018, 04:39 AM   #12
LITTLEANGEL18
Awesome Poster

LITTLEANGEL18's Forum Picture

Name: Angela - Angie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan99 View Post
Wearing bras too often and too much defeats the purpose of the natural ligaments that are actually designed to hold up the breasts. It is a common and sad understanding that bras "support" the breasts but in all actuality, going more frequently without a bra helps to tone and tighten the very ligaments designed to hold them up. You should only wear a bra when ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY and AT NO OTHER TIMES!!! You're breasts will firm up, tighten up and stand out just like they're supposed to.
Hiya I would agree with Jordan as I have seen this before girls that has always wore a bra since their breasts started growing their breasts do seem to be different I don't like using the word saggy or droopy, to others like myself that for the majority of do not wear a bra only when REALLY necessary as in the of some including myself we had to wear one because of our school uniform shirt our boobs would have been quite obvious that and for some like myself that has very puffy areolas / nipples
So wearing a bra most of the time as Jordan says the ligaments that supports your breast get lazy and don't work like the should, just like if you get an injury to different parts of the body eg. Legs, arms shoulder etc if tou don't keep moving it will freeze up.
Take Care XX

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** TAKE CARE EVERYONE ****
**** LEZ GIRL 18 ****
LITTLEANGEL18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2018, 09:18 AM   #13
nickole999

nickole999's Forum Picture

This is just your individual form, you inherited it from your mom, grandma, etc.

When I feel stressed and overloaded with homework I ask for help from CopyCrafter . That is the only way I can handle everything at once.

Last edited by nickole999; September 21st, 2018 at 09:13 AM.
nickole999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2018, 07:14 PM   #14
ClovesXIII
Junior Member+

ClovesXIII's Forum Picture

I used to feel that way but honestly, I think you just gotta wait till you're fully grown. I'm 16 and still have some filling to be done in my area. I'm a DD and while they aren't the perkiest, I'm sure they'll be pretty rad once they fill in more.
ClovesXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2018, 12:33 AM   #15
sofie04

sofie04's Forum Picture

Everyone grows differently Don't be so hard on yourself.

New here! Nice to meet everyone
sofie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2018, 09:27 AM   #16
Unicorn Sam 04

Name: Samantha

Try not to worry. Boobs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes :3
Unicorn Sam 04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2018, 08:11 PM   #17
mhearts14

Name: Emmy

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your boobs hanging a bit low. It can just mean you have what's called "projected" boobs which means they stick out almost like a shelf at the bottom. It basically means you have more breast tissue at the bottom than on the top of your breasts, so they are heavier on the bottom and therefore will sink when not supported properly. If you feel like your boobs are saggy in a bra, you should re-measure yourself. Find a tape measure and look up a bra that fits calculator. It is the best and shows you exactly how to measure for the correct size. Most stores like victoria's secret size incorrectly by measuring above the bust or adding 4 inches to your band size which will not get you a properly supportive bra. I was wearing a 38B and measured myself with this site and now wear a 32F. My boobs are not any larger, just more supported and in a smaller, secure band. Not all b cups or f cups for that matter are the same, look up sister sizing if you're confused! And don't be surprised or scared if you come up with something bigger than a b cup. Most people you would say have "average" boobs, when fitted properly, would wear something like a d-ddd cup.

18 // east coast // lesbian // theatre enthusiast // book nerd // gamer // guitarist
mhearts14 is offline   Reply With Quote