Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 23rd, 2018, 10:23 PM   #1
Princesslunaxd12

Default Should I text him?

Ever since tuesday(day before Valentines) ive been talking to a guy ive known for a while but we just recently actually just started talking. And i like him he also indirectly said he also likes me, im still honestly not 100% sure he does like me. Or its just me over thinking things cause im so insecure. But we also decided to get to know each other more before we start to date, if that will ever actually happen. And i like talking to him, i just dont wanna seem like i have to talk to him every single day, that just makes me seem clingy right? I mean, im in high school and this is the first time someone said that they "liked" me.(im putting quotes around"liked" because im still not 100% sure he does) and we "talked" everyday well more like sent weird pictures of our faces to each other on snapchat. I just dont wanna seem clingy by texting him cause i dont wanna seem like i have to talk to him everyday. The only "communication" we had today and yesterday were streaks that we sent. So im torn, do i text him nor do i not text him...
Princesslunaxd12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2018, 07:09 PM   #2
ImagineRepublicCity
Nice Poster

ImagineRepublicCity's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie
Default Re: Should I text him?

Just do it! Honestly, you're thinking too hard about it and it's just making things harder to make a choice. If things don't go as they are planned, whatever, it's g, it's fine, but if it does, also cool!

"Nyx, Nyx, Nyx, Nyx, Nyx"

I'm not very active, but if you need someone to chat to, PM me.

Dota 2 Enthusiast | Pre-Service Teacher | Lazy | Writer
ImagineRepublicCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2018, 08:20 AM   #3
BlackBike9

Name: Black

Okay, you of course should not text him first constantly. But now if you want to do it. And generally neither try not to think about him nor think it all the time. Relax, let things to become and not try to prethink everything or overthink some things. You should feel nice with him or without him in your life. If you do this you would not be afraid to be hurt. (Act like he was a friend of yours!). This is my opinion. Tell us more about it if you have any new.
-Effie
BlackBike9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2018, 11:22 AM   #4
StacyD
Member+

Name: Stacy

Yeah, you are way overthinking this. Just text him. It doesn't have to be an all or nothing kind of thing. You don't have to either never text him or text him 24/7. Just send him a very simple text, hi, hey, what's up, etc. Then let it develop from there.
StacyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2018, 07:35 PM   #5
PrincessCassie

PrincessCassie's Forum Picture

Name: Cassie

I say go for it too, stop thinking about it so much
PrincessCassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2018, 12:00 AM   #6
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

If you are always initiating contact that is a bad sign. If you've only sent streaks to each other the last couple of days than I don't see a reason not to text him.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote