Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 23rd, 2018, 01:09 AM   #1
Mar2002

Name: Dario
Default Dont know what to do

Hey lately i've been feeling really down and cant seem to be happy about anything, my mom is living a paycheck to paycheck life style, i have a stepdad that has already creshed 2 because he cant control his attitude, my mom is covering his ass and hate him for that, i grew up with drunk of a father and he continuously hit my mother and i eould try to cheer my mom after the ordeal, im in 3 programs (scouts, FCCLA, and AFJROTC) and in AFJROTC im disappointing everyone in my flight and my mom is paying $500+ just on me and i hate myself for that because shes living paycheck to paycheck life style, im trying to do too many things at once (scouts, FCCLA, AFJROTC, and VASE) my mom is asking for favors from family that she cant pay back, i cant get a job to help my mom because i dont have time, i have wanted to commit suicide but i know that people will miss me especialy my siblings and to top it off my grandmother just broke her arm because of the damn rain.

I think my biggest problem is that im to protective over issue's that aren't mine and that i cant forgive myself and/or others anything helps at this point becase i might just quit all the programs and that way i cant dissapoint them, i think i just hate myself too much plz help me i dont know what to do

If this doestn belong here move it and feel free to send me a message
Mar2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2018, 01:16 AM   #2
Mar2002

Name: Dario
Default Re: Dont know what to do

Ptw im not saying i have it worse than anyone i know theres aome that have gone thru or are goinv thru harder times
Mar2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2018, 10:25 PM   #3
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Default Re: Dont know what to do

Your definitely taking on too much responsibility for one person.

I would like to remind you of two things:

1. It’s okay to quit certain things in life, if it means you’re just restructuring your life to achieve a healthy balance.

2. Failure isn’t a bad thing, it just tells you that you need to either try a different approach or perhaps look to specifics of where an error is reoccurring.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote