Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:42 PM   #1
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

So I came across information that suggest the newest medical anatomy data on female erogenous zones suggest there are 4 places that can derive pleasure from sex and masturbation. It's controversial like how the G-spot is, but the 4 zones are:


1. The clitoris

2. The U-spot (a small amount of erectile tissue under the urethra

3. The A-spot (known as the anterior fornix; located on the upper wall and to the back of the vagina right above the cervix, and is what is responsible for pleasure when given pressure stimulation rather than friction stimulation.

4. The G-spot

5. And the perineum (the space of skin outside the body between the vagina and the anus)



It is the current theory is that women and men aren't doing a balance of stimulating all of this areas together with the women in the right mental turn-on zone which is what causes many missed chances for vaginal orgasms.

The previous theory was vaginas only had most of the pleasure from the 1/3rd of the vagina because that's where the nerve endings are, but this suggests otherwise.

The study did mention blood had to rush to engorge and sensitize these areas before they would respond though, so you can't just stick up a finger and test without being in the right mental space.



Does anybody find this to hold any weight based on experience or with a partner? Or is this new information worth exploring as it's new news to you?

I don't remember hearing about this in health class...there seems to be a lack of pro-sexual positivity in school.

Last edited by Uniquemind; February 19th, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2018, 06:59 PM   #2
hayley2003
Member++
 
hayley2003's Forum Picture
 
Name: Hayley
Join Date: September 9, 2017
Location: USA
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
So I came across information that suggest the newest medical anatomy data on female erogenous zones suggest there are 4 places that can derive pleasure from sex and masturbation. It's controversial like how the G-spot is, but the 4 zones are:


1. The clitoris

2. The U-spot (a small amount of erectile tissue under the urethra

3. The A-spot (known as the anterior fornix; located on the upper wall and to the back of the vagina right above the cervix, and is what is responsible for pleasure when given pressure stimulation rather than friction stimulation.

4. The G-spot

5. And the perineum (the space of skin outside the body between the vagina and the anus)



It is the current theory is that women and men aren't doing a balance of stimulating all of this areas together with the women in the right mental turn-on zone which is what causes many missed chances for vaginal orgasms.

The previous theory was vaginas only had most of the pleasure from the 1/3rd of the vagina because that's where the nerve endings are, but this suggests otherwise.

The study did mention blood had to rush to engorge and sensitize these areas before they would respond though, so you can't just stick up a finger and test without being in the right mental space.



Does anybody find this to hold any weight based on experience or with a partner? Or is this new information worth exploring as it's new news to you?

I don't remember hearing about this in health class...there seems to be a lack of pro-sexual positivity in school.

in the classes i've had at school they don't talk about these things, but my gyn dr has told me about some of them when i've asked. she was the first person to explain to me about orgasms. i was only 11 and she didn't go into lots of details, she just said they were normal and it was healthy to have orgasms, and that nearly all girls start having them as they become mature.
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:04 PM   #3
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
in the classes i've had at school they don't talk about these things, but my gyn dr has told me about some of them when i've asked. she was the first person to explain to me about orgasms. i was only 11 and she didn't go into lots of details, she just said they were normal and it was healthy to have orgasms, and that nearly all girls start having them as they become mature.
But apparently there’s different kinds of orgasms, and there’s like actual scientific research studies on this stuff but it’s a hotly debated field of research.

I think we all in modern day know about the clitoris now, but even the G-spot, it’s still like some girls are like “yeah, I found mine” others are “does nothing, haven’t found it”.

And I know among my friends we’ve discussed vaginal orgasms versus clitoral based ones and how they feel different, and how you get there is different too.

Guys have it’s easy, but for girls there’s a lot more variation, and few places can discuss it without it becoming an immature environment real quick.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2018, 11:50 AM   #4
Cangirl
Nice Poster
 
Cangirl's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: October 15, 2014
Location: Canada
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

i wasnt told this at school either. Basically told we have a clitoris and that the first 1/3 of our vaginas have the nerve endings. We did talk about how people get pleasure from different things. Ive heard of having vaginal orgasms and clitoral orgasms and g spot which ive never had but close. Ive also heard that some girls can have an orgasm from just anal stimulation as well and same with their breasts and nipples played with.

My doctor is pretty cool and open and has told me a lot of things as well.

16, bi Canadian girl. love life, friends, and being happy. Message me if you want to talk about anything.
Cangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2018, 10:04 PM   #5
angelina
Nice Poster
 
angelina's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 23, 2015
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
in the classes i've had at school they don't talk about these things, but my gyn dr has told me about some of them when i've asked. she was the first person to explain to me about orgasms. i was only 11 and she didn't go into lots of details, she just said they were normal and it was healthy to have orgasms, and that nearly all girls start having them as they become mature.
i have googled but what is in name ? true there are certain spots in the vulva that give lot of pleasure when rubbing.we use to explore this with our close group of 7 girls.each girl get orgasm in certain spot of their own in the vulva.i get more in my clit which is almost of a pea size

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail

Last edited by angelina; April 19th, 2018 at 11:56 AM. Reason: typo
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2018, 03:22 PM   #6
LITTLEANGEL18
Awesome Poster
 
LITTLEANGEL18's Forum Picture
 
Name: Angela - Angie
Join Date: October 12, 2013
Location: UK
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

My clitoris is the best me for orgasms it's always been quite large, I have never found the G-Spot or any other spots but I would like to. I know some girls that have found their G-Spot but no matter as much as they describe how they do it never works for me lol. XX

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** TAKE CARE EVERYONE ****
**** LEZ GIRL 18 ****
LITTLEANGEL18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:25 PM   #7
Jordan99
Nice Poster
 
Jordan99's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jordan
Join Date: August 16, 2015
Location: USA
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangirl View Post
i wasnt told this at school either. Basically told we have a clitoris and that the first 1/3 of our vaginas have the nerve endings. We did talk about how people get pleasure from different things. Ive heard of having vaginal orgasms and clitoral orgasms and g spot which ive never had but close. Ive also heard that some girls can have an orgasm from just anal stimulation as well and same with their breasts and nipples played with.

My doctor is pretty cool and open and has told me a lot of things as well.
On precious few occasions I have been able to orgasm from nipple/breast stimulation but my strongest and most intense orgasms have been from anal sex. I love oral and PnV sex too but the orgasms from those aren't quite as intense.
Jordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2018, 08:54 PM   #8
angelina
Nice Poster
 
angelina's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 23, 2015
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEANGEL17 View Post
My clitoris is the best me for orgasms it's always been quite large, I have never found the G-Spot or any other spots but I would like to. I know some girls that have found their G-Spot but no matter as much as they describe how they do it never works for me lol. XX
You are right...what is in names??? G spot,U spot ??? when you are in mood and involve fully , your clitoris and inner lips give you utmost pleasure in mastubation.You can better understand what is a G spot with other girl not by yourself..my doctor tells the same.

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2018, 12:01 AM   #9
bunnyhabit
Banned
 
Name: shasha
Join Date: April 10, 2017
Location: Taiwan
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

cliting is best way for me to get off fast, hogging my hole is more enjoyable if plenty of time to enjoy myself.
bunnyhabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2018, 05:59 PM   #10
scottishlooby
Member
 
Name: Louise
Join Date: October 15, 2014
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

I'm confused...the way you describe the A-spot sounds like what Ive always thought of as my G spot...is it definitely 2 different things? Where did you get the info from?
scottishlooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2018, 03:07 PM   #11
gurquenjen
Member
 
Name: Jenn
Join Date: April 27, 2018
Location: Midwest
Gender: Cisgender Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

There definitely was a lack of pro-sex-positive sex-ed in my school, because I went to a Catholic high school where the basic sex ed was "Periods" and also "If you have sex nobody will really ever love you for who you are but just for your pussy and God Hates Whores and you'll die of syphilis." Thankfully, my mother was really into sex-positive sex-ed and made sure we knew all the parts of our anatomy and just what they were good for (she didn't teach us how to do anything or anything like that--she basically said 'experiment with your friends, find out what works for you, do that'...and we did).
gurquenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2018, 03:37 AM   #12
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurquenjen View Post
There definitely was a lack of pro-sex-positive sex-ed in my school, because I went to a Catholic high school where the basic sex ed was "Periods" and also "If you have sex nobody will really ever love you for who you are but just for your pussy and God Hates Whores and you'll die of syphilis." Thankfully, my mother was really into sex-positive sex-ed and made sure we knew all the parts of our anatomy and just what they were good for (she didn't teach us how to do anything or anything like that--she basically said 'experiment with your friends, find out what works for you, do that'...and we did).
To answer back with a religious counter to the way sex Ed is taught in that manner, how does sex get sanctioned by god in scenarios where sex occurs with spouse 1, they die, and then spouse 2 has sex in the context of remarriage?


Ergo, it’s not the number of genital to genital contact, it’s something else the religious figureheads aren’t being truthful about here. Talking about these subjects makes them squeamish because they have a lack of knowledge both about science, and their own faith. Also marriage doesn’t exist in heaven.



Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlooby View Post
I'm confused...the way you describe the A-spot sounds like what Ive always thought of as my G spot...is it definitely 2 different things? Where did you get the info from?
That’s part of the reason I made the thread topic, nobody really knows for sure different women report different sensitivities, reactions, and emotional context and how they feel and what hormone fluctuation levels one has, seem to effect outcomes.

The goal is not to cause angst, but rather to start a discussion of what “normal” really encompasses and to ease any self-body shame that we sometimes experience due to social norms and pressure.

As for sources, it isn’t any one given source partly because the internet really censors topics because they become borderline to discussing “techniques”, which is not the purpose of this thread either. But I think it fair to report anatomy and anatomy reactions in a vague sense so as to convey a sense of education about our bodies.


But I’ll point you in a direction should you want to research yourself, many scientific journals regarding female sexual response and human anatomy, sexologists (some reportedly have YouTube followings), YouTube documentaries (which serves as s upload platform where some have posted public television sex documentaries similar in tone to National Geographic type films).


Other less credibile sources would be unverifiable self-reports, magazine stories, even other forums that allow storytelling. My view is that while somewhat incredible if the phenomena were an outright lie, why is there such a volume of circumstantial reports of such experiences? Certainly something worth investigating is going on.


But always remember do what works for you and unless it’s dangerous or hurting you then don’t stress about it.


One counter argument I’ve read that is more recent is that the g-spot is the internal side of the clitoris, and not what other theories about female sexual anatomy say.

Last edited by Uniquemind; May 2nd, 2018 at 04:01 AM.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:31 AM   #13
Eliixur
Junior Member+
 
Join Date: September 15, 2009
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
in the classes i've had at school they don't talk about these things, but my gyn dr has told me about some of them when i've asked. she was the first person to explain to me about orgasms. i was only 11 and she didn't go into lots of details, she just said they were normal and it was healthy to have orgasms, and that nearly all girls start having them as they become mature.
This was my experience also.
I like what the research suggests. I have found a lot of it to be true.
Eliixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:12 AM   #14
KatieCO2003
Member++
 
KatieCO2003's Forum Picture
 
Name: Katie
Join Date: March 31, 2017
Location: Mountains of Colorado, USA
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan99 View Post
On precious few occasions I have been able to orgasm from nipple/breast stimulation but my strongest and most intense orgasms have been from anal sex. I love oral and PnV sex too but the orgasms from those aren't quite as intense.
I'm still a virgin, but when I mastrubate in a certain way, my anal orgasms are like 20 times as intense as anything else. The first time I had one, I wasn't sure what had even happened. I thought maybe I had had a seizue or something. Trying to find out is what led me to VT. I've since learned that what works for one girl doesn't necessarily work for another. And that very few girls have anal orgasms. But... a few do and it's nice to know that I'm not alone. BTW, if you think you'r missing out, keep in mind that my clitoral orgasms are at best, meh. So I think we're having the same overall experience. I just have to stimulate different places than you do.
KatieCO2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:26 AM   #15
Jordan99
Nice Poster
 
Jordan99's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jordan
Join Date: August 16, 2015
Location: USA
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCO2003 View Post
I'm still a virgin, but when I mastrubate in a certain way, my anal orgasms are like 20 times as intense as anything else. The first time I had one, I wasn't sure what had even happened. I thought maybe I had had a seizue or something. Trying to find out is what led me to VT. I've since learned that what works for one girl doesn't necessarily work for another. And that very few girls have anal orgasms. But... a few do and it's nice to know that I'm not alone. BTW, if you think you'r missing out, keep in mind that my clitoral orgasms are at best, meh. So I think we're having the same overall experience. I just have to stimulate different places than you do.
Good for you. You and your sexual partner need to be open and honest about what works for each other. Lately my BF and I and his best friend and my best friend have been discussing DP. Apparently.as I have been told by several others, DP is the Holy Grail to the most intense orgasms. I don't know if emotionally I would be ready to have another man inside me because I've only had sex with one boy (my BF) but if we can et our minds around the fact that it's just sex (not love) we may go for it. Good luck to you and keep experimenting with what feels good to you. Best wishes, Jordan
Jordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:51 AM   #16
KatieCO2003
Member++
 
KatieCO2003's Forum Picture
 
Name: Katie
Join Date: March 31, 2017
Location: Mountains of Colorado, USA
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

I don't think I could do that. I was abused and exploited and almost killed when someone tried to pimp me and I refused. So...I have kind of a wierd relationship with sex. When I imagine it's my boyfriend, everything seems natural because he makes me feel safe and loved. But otherwise, it kinda terrifies me. That whole thing about being controlled and used by someone in that way, you know? And I was really upset and confused by my first anal orgasm. It wasn't until I joined VT and talked to a few other girls that I started to accept it as something rare but normal.
KatieCO2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2018, 11:31 AM   #17
Mollypop
Member++
 
Name: Molly
Join Date: May 24, 2012
Location: Out west
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

Abuse and exploitation leaves deep emotional scars. Hopefully you'll be able to rebuild more trust over time but you'll probably never want to be on the submissive side of a relationship. Maybe you'll find that you enjoy the power and safety of being a dom though.
Mollypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:24 PM   #18
gurquenjen
Member
 
Name: Jenn
Join Date: April 27, 2018
Location: Midwest
Gender: Cisgender Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan99 View Post
Good for you. You and your sexual partner need to be open and honest about what works for each other. Lately my BF and I and his best friend and my best friend have been discussing DP. Apparently.as I have been told by several others, DP is the Holy Grail to the most intense orgasms. I don't know if emotionally I would be ready to have another man inside me because I've only had sex with one boy (my BF) but if we can et our minds around the fact that it's just sex (not love) we may go for it. Good luck to you and keep experimenting with what feels good to you. Best wishes, Jordan
DP is AMAZING, but it really is important to have partners you are really comfortable with. The line between sex and love can get really thin when you are being drilled from every possible angle by two people who, let's face it, you like, otherwise you wouldn't be in the position you're in. Pleasure-wise, I think it is probably worth it, but...it can throw a wrench into things emotionally, and sometimes that can just be poison for a relationship. Sometimes it can make it stronger. People are...unique.
gurquenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2018, 02:37 PM   #19
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

In general I think healthy relationships should always be the goal too and I’ve always felt that a balance of emotional, sexual, and intellectual development both inside your own mind, and have that be in sync with your partner tends to produce the happiest and most healthy non-abusive relationships.

Even among older people I’ve observed and read about if those 3 aren’t in balance the relationship tends to go sour in the long term, and the short term’s honeymoon phase of the relationship can become toxic blackmail later when couples turn nasty on each other right before a breakup.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2018, 11:07 AM   #20
Dezzy1
Member
 
Name: Dez
Join Date: April 15, 2018
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sex ed doesn't teach you this...and this is controversial.

Never heard or read about any of those spots except the G. And the clit of course! Sounds interesting, I'll keep an open mind.
Dezzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org