Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 17th, 2018, 01:13 PM   #1
HighStandards

Question Donít feel pleasure from fingering

Okay so following up on my previous post I think that I found the hole LOL (emphasis on think...] because hereís the thing, I tried fingering myself but I didnít feel any pleasure from doing so. Girls say that it feels good so I was really confused lol...could I be doing something wrong or have I not yet found the hole? XD
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:05 PM   #2
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Default Re: Donít feel pleasure from fingering

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighStandards View Post
Okay so following up on my previous post I think that I found the hole LOL (emphasis on think...] because hereís the thing, I tried fingering myself but I didnít feel any pleasure from doing so. Girls say that it feels good so I was really confused lol...could I be doing something wrong or have I not yet found the hole? XD
Usually only the first 2-3 inches of the vagina have nerve endings, the rest of the sensory nerve endings in that part of the anatomy are pressure based (hence why we tend to like girth rather than length and why size doesn't matter too much), but more than that you need to be in the right mental space.

Inserting a tampon usually isn't a glorious thing, because your mind isn't necessarily turned-on.

This is what our school health class means about girls and women being more mentally-sexually linked, rather than how guys are where they're more visually-physically sexually wired in the brain.

For best results you really need to be mentally calm, but also in a dissociative state with reality where your mind is focused on a crush or some fantasy of falling in love and getting ravished or something, this is also a state of mind that can be induced from a good romance novel.

Once you have that mental state you should notice that the same physical actions you did before that provided no or little pleasure, now suddenly do.

But also look at where the clitoris is, that's the equivalent structure of what would've become a penis had you been born a male. Tons of nerve endings exist there and there are some studies that show how all the nerve endings of the body between the clitoris, the immediate top of the vagina, and the spinal column all are wired together.

What you learn when you take the knowledge from high school biology and anatomy courses to good use, as well as academic research databases your school provides....the library got a whole lot sexier didn't it?
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:07 PM   #3
Alexis16
Member+

Alexis16's Forum Picture

Name: Alexis

You just have to learn what feels good for you. Keep exploring your body and you'll find what gives you pleasure
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:58 PM   #4
SpaceyCayce
Nice Poster

SpaceyCayce's Forum Picture

Name: Cayce

Different ways of touching yourself work for different people. Some find that strictly clitoral masturbation works best for them, some enjoy a lot of fingering or vaginal stimulation. There are a lot of other places that people like to touch themselves (boobs, thighs, anally, etc) as well. A lot of people like a combination of these (plus imagination). It’s best to learn what works for yourself because not everyone reacts to the same things.

ĒUnder all speech that is good for anything there lies a silence that is better. Silence is as deep as eternity, speech as shallow as time.Ē - Thomas Carlyle

16 - F - guard girl who loves to make new friends
Old February 25th, 2018, 10:10 AM   #5
PrincessCassie

PrincessCassie's Forum Picture

Name: Cassie

I was like that the first few times too but eventually I learned what feels good and what doesnt. Now I get pleasure from fingering so you just have to explore some more and find what works for you.
Old February 25th, 2018, 11:20 AM   #6
StacyD
Member+

Name: Stacy

Yes, as others have already said, just keep exploring and trying new things, exploring new areas and you will find what works for you. Not only can it be a fun experience just exploring and learning more about yourself, once you finally find what you like, then the real fun begins. Enjoy!
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:20 PM   #7
Tayler
Member+

Tayler's Forum Picture

Name: Tayler

It’s not all about finding your vagina to give you pleasure. What I mean is some girls/women just don’t like penetration that much, which is why a lot of women stick with clitoral stimulation when they masturbate and why many women rub their clit during sex. Like others have said, don’t worry so much about finding that place in your vagina, just do what feels good to you. There’s no right or wrong way to masturbate.
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:56 PM   #8
Madison519

Name: Maddie

Agree that everyone is different and you have to find what works for you. Fortunately in this case, the more you practice the better it will get.
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:21 PM   #9
sara___
Member+

sara___'s Forum Picture

Name: Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison519 View Post
Agree that everyone is different and you have to find what works for you. Fortunately in this case, the more you practice the better it will get.

"I donít play hard to get, I play hard to forget"
Old February 28th, 2018, 01:42 AM   #10
LITTLEANGEL17
Awesome Poster

LITTLEANGEL17's Forum Picture

Name: Angela - Angie

I "DO NOT" enjoy fingering all that much and never have.
IT'S RUBBING FOR ME

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** TAKE CARE EVERYONE ****
**** LEZ GIRL 17 ****
Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:53 PM   #11
angelina
Nice Poster

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighStandards View Post
Okay so following up on my previous post I think that I found the hole LOL (emphasis on think...] because hereís the thing, I tried fingering myself but I didnít feel any pleasure from doing so.
Your doubt is reasonable..but good to start with the clitoris and when you feel blooming of orgasm move to vaginal fingering.The sensitivity depends on your mood and involvement.

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail
Old March 2nd, 2018, 10:02 PM   #12
KatieCO2003
Member++

KatieCO2003's Forum Picture

Name: Katie

For me, vaginal fingering has always been kind-of meh. I did finally find something that works. But yeah, if you're not mentally stimulated, no matter what you try will probably be meh.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 06:05 PM   #13
Triple k

Triple k's Forum Picture

Name: Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCO2003 View Post
For me, vaginal fingering has always been kind-of meh. I did finally find something that works. But yeah, if you're not mentally stimulated, no matter what you try will probably be meh.
I totally agree

No matter what a woman looks like, if shes confident, shes sexy.
Old March 12th, 2018, 02:52 PM   #14
Candy in CT
Member++

Candy in CT's Forum Picture

Name: Candy

Fingering your self for some girls is like trying to tickle your self.
Old March 12th, 2018, 09:08 PM   #15
angelina
Nice Poster

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
you are right ...i put it in other words.see my answer else where."The sensitivity and satisfaction depend on your mood and involvement." right?

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail
Old March 12th, 2018, 10:01 PM   #16
hayley2003
Member++

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley

Quote:
You should win a VT Award for best answer!
Old March 15th, 2018, 05:20 PM   #17
liane505

A boy tried fingering me once and I had to stop him because I didn't like it. I tried doing it to myself after that but it's not been very pleasurable. Sometimes if I'm well aroused and can use my imagination involving a boy etc it is ok. But I prefer rubbing.
Old March 16th, 2018, 12:26 PM   #18
Bluegrass

Name: Mary

Nothing beats masturbating my upper part.Sticking my fingers in is just alright.
Old March 16th, 2018, 04:45 PM   #19
LucyCee

LucyCee's Forum Picture

Name: Lucy

Quote:
Exactly. With a guy I need to be really aroused otherwise it can really make me sore.
Old March 16th, 2018, 05:40 PM   #20
Maddy_17
Banned

Name: Maddy

There are a lot of ways to masturbate. From fingering, rubbing your clit, humpping, anal, shower head/other objects and sex toys. You just have to find what works for you!!