Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:04 PM   #1
Kory123

Name: Kory
Default Unclear Sexuality -> making me really sad

I am honestly so confused about where I stand in the topic of sexuality, and after watching a movie regarding a boy finding his. It just makes me so sad and unhappy that I still am 15 and is so unsure. I think boobs are somewhat arousing, same with a butt. "Vags" get me on better then the last 2, but dicks also arouse me just as much. I know there is a possibility of bi, but I force myself to reject it because I tell myself I am either one or the other and it is really confusing me. If I think I am gay, I will consider that "Vags" are cool. Though if I tell myself I am straight, I think dicks get to me a little more. I low-key feel like I won't be able to accept myself as a gay and thats wrong on me because I have nothing against it and would be okay if I am, I just cannot decide. It's either one or the other and I don't know and it's upsetting me sorta. Guys, I see ones where I feel I am sexually attracted and I just want to f*** or just cuddle and same with girls but it feels slightly more emotional than sexual. I want a clear answer but I don't understand myself.

If anyone has anything to help me maybe understand myself or this topic, don't hesitate cause it's kinda really making me really sad atm

For for-sure straight guys, when you were growing... did you ever imagine yourself with guys? Was it a hormone phase? Or gays, how did you know for sure? Did gays ever slightly have attraction to "vag" as they were growing?
Kory123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:12 PM   #2
the_power_slave
Nice Poster

the_power_slave's Forum Picture

Name: eli.
Default Re: Unclear Sexuality -> making me really sad

stop trying to force your self in to one or the other, from what you've said it sounds like your bi. accept it. it will make you feel much better than you do at the moment if you do.
the_power_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2018, 05:15 PM   #3
JustMyHumbleOpinion
Junior Member+

Name: Joshua

Don't force anything- you are attracted to what you are attracted to and that it is fine.
Some of my friends (they are Bi) had similar issues when figuring out their sexuality, they thought they had to fit into the gay or straight box which i think makes coming out as Bi actually way more difficult than being gay or straight.

I do have to say though i used to think i was straight as a ruler until just a few years or so ago when i finally realised that my strong attraction to guys was very present (i'm gay lol)

Anyway from what i can gather from your post i think you might be Bisexual, though thats really just a guess.

Whatever you are and attracted too- its totally cool.
Try not to get upset about it either, its just human nature and its something we can't change.
And some people work out there sexuality when they are 13 (me) or some people work it out in their mid forties! No rush mate. We all work ourselfs out at different times and speeds, and that is okay

Last edited by JustMyHumbleOpinion; February 22nd, 2018 at 11:19 AM.
JustMyHumbleOpinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2018, 12:04 PM   #4
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

You've gotten some good advice already. I'd like to add that before you need to figure out your sexuality, you need to promise yourself that you'll accept whatever you are as being you. You'll never be happy or love yourself if you're trying to convince yourself your something that you're not.
And it doesn't have to be one way or the other. I am bi and have posted on vt before that I am happy with being bi. It offers a lot more choices and experiences. You should just enjoy whatever feelings you have about sexuality.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:25 PM   #5
noah.whynot

Name: Noah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick01 View Post
You've gotten some good advice already. I'd like to add that before you need to figure out your sexuality, you need to promise yourself that you'll accept whatever you are as being you. You'll never be happy or love yourself if you're trying to convince yourself your something that you're not.
And it doesn't have to be one way or the other. I am bi and have posted on vt before that I am happy with being bi. It offers a lot more choices and experiences. You should just enjoy whatever feelings you have about sexuality.
I think this is SO right. This isn't something that you can control, you feel how you feel, and trying to deny it will make you very unhappy. Be happy for who you are.
noah.whynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:27 AM   #6
azurzg
Nice Poster

azurzg's Forum Picture

Name: Azur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kory123 View Post
I know there is a possibility of bi, but I force myself to reject it because I tell myself I am either one or the other and it is really confusing me.

Labels are for jars, not for people. And if you think you absolutely need a label go with "human".

Don't force yourself in any direction and just explore/enjoy your sexuality, no matter what it is. Relax, enjoy, take it easy; just don't do things you're not comfortable with.

My sexual orientation is fluid. I am attracted to both girls and boys. There have been times in my life when I was attracted to only girls, there was a brief period of my life when I though I was mostly attracted to boys. Right now, I like both about the same.
azurzg is offline   Reply With Quote