Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 6th, 2018, 10:56 PM   #1
plasmaspirit
Member+

plasmaspirit's Forum Picture

Name: J.
Default Contact High From Weed

In connection to my response from the other post.

How exactly do you get a contact high from another person? is this a myth? Does it really require skin to skin contact? Is inhaling smoke concentrated in an enclosed space enough?

What happened was, I rode in a friends car who was previously smoking inside it with what assume was the windows closed or something. As we were in rush, the obvious smell of weed didn't deter me (I usually don't like being in a smokers area for cigarettes and cigars if I am not or will no smoke during that time). Then I noticed my eyes getting red without being itchy (debatable), then the headache started and when we reached our destination I felt that dry cotton mouthiness you feel from smoking some strands?

I'm asking as a health thing and as a safety thing. Drugs are very illegal in our country right now and there is a literal shoot first ask question later type of thing with regards to this.
plasmaspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2018, 03:13 PM   #2
Lotr.13

Name: Jade
Default Re: Contact High From Weed

If you weren’t smoking and you were in the same room as a couple people smoking weed and they got boxed it you would get a contact high, my dog gets it all the time from just sitting next to me while I smoke, but from what it sounds like you might’ve gotten just a little contact high, but nothing I would worry about
Lotr.13 is offline   Reply With Quote