Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 8th, 2018, 07:29 AM   #1
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Default Sleeping nude

1. Age?
2. Do you sleep nude?
3. Of no, why? If you could and not get caught, seen, have people know you sleep nude would you?
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude?
5. Who knows you sleep nude?
6. Are you embarrassed or self conscious or awkward about sleeping nude?
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody?
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who?
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude?
10. Does anybody give you a hard time about sleeping nude?
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:34 AM   #2
Madison78

Name: Madison
Default Re: Sleeping nude

1. Age? 14
2. Do you sleep nude? yes
3. Of no, why? If you could and not get caught, seen, have people know you sleep nude would you?
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? started around 5 or 6 usually about 90% of the time
5. Who knows you sleep nude? Parents, siblings
6. Are you embarrassed or self conscious or awkward about sleeping nude? no
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? yes
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? yes, my brother and sister, sometimes my parents
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? I just did it
10. Does anybody give you a hard time about sleeping nude? no
Madison78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:35 AM   #3
Fourth
Member+

Fourth's Forum Picture

Name: Gab

1. Age? 19
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? Actually, a couple of weeks ago.
5. Who knows you sleep nude? No one, I lock my doors.
6. Are you embarrassed or self conscious or awkward about sleeping nude? Nope, not unless someone will see me.
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? Nope.
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? No one.
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? Nah.
10. Does anybody give you a hard time about sleeping nude? Not really, no one knows about it.

I was Artful before, come hit me up.
Fourth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:51 AM   #4
NudistFun
Member++

NudistFun's Forum Picture

Name: Laura

1. Age? 17
2. Do you sleep nude? Yes
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? As a child, 100% of the time
5. Who knows you sleep nude? Everyone in my family
6. Are you embarrassed or self conscious or awkward about sleeping nude? Why would I Be?
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? Yes, just getting up at night to get water etc
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? All of them. Bro, mom, dad
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? We all just do it
Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? Nope
10. Does anybody give you a hard time about sleeping nude? Nope

Hi! I'm Laura!
I'm a fun loving, curious girl from the South!

I'm brutally honest, love anything outdoors, books,
sports, volleyball, and yes, I was raised and still am a nudist!

NudistFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:56 AM   #5
Thicc
Junior Member+

Name: Max

1. Age? Almost 15
2. Do you sleep nude? Yep
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? About two years ago, about 40% of the time
5. Who knows you sleep nude? No one
6. Are you embarrassed or self conscious or awkward about sleeping nude? A little
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? No
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? My parents
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? No
10. Does anybody give you a hard time about sleeping nude? No
Thicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2018, 11:40 AM   #6
Andres_s
Banned

1. Age? 18
2. Do you sleep nude? yeah
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? i saw the idea on the internet and i got interested of the idea of being naked. lately i've been doing it 80% of the time. but last year i did it like 20%
5. Who knows you sleep nude? no one
6. Are you embarrassed or self conscious or awkward about sleeping nude? i like doing it, but i do get some ideas like what if there's an emergency and i have to get out quickly? or what if i die now and my family finds me like this lol
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? nope
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? as far as i know, no one
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? i just did it
Andres_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2018, 03:27 PM   #7
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Default Sleeping nude
1. Age? 19
2. Do you sleep nude? Rarely
3. Of no, why? If you could and not get caught, seen, have people know you sleep nude would you? Wouldn't make any difference. If wanted to I would sleep naked.
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? 1%
5. Who knows you sleep nude? My BF
6. Are you embarrassed or self conscious or awkward about sleeping nude? No
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? My BF
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? No
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Just do it. Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? No

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2018, 04:35 PM   #8
jen698
Member++

jen698's Forum Picture

Name: jenifer

1. Age? 19
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? 75%
5. Who knows you sleep nude? mom brpther
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? yes
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? yes
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? no
jen698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2018, 05:16 PM   #9
Mitchell1861
Banned

Name: Mitchell

1. Age? 13
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? Since I was 11
5. Who knows you sleep nude? My mom, brother, and best friend
6. Are you embarrassed or self conscious or awkward about sleeping nude? Not now, but I was when I started.
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? Yes. My mom woke me up in the middle of the night. My best friend saw me once.
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? My brother does too
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Have you had any talks to family members about? I just did it. sleeping nude?
10. Does anybody give you a hard time about sleeping nude?
Mitchell1861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2018, 09:02 PM   #10
BlackParadePixie
hello beautiful

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona

1. Age? 17
2. Do you sleep nude? sometimes, if it's hot enough
3. If no, why? If you could and not get caught, seen, have people know you sleep nude would you? n/a
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? probably around 11 or 12... and I dunno, maybe like 10% of the time
5. Who knows you sleep nude? I don't know... friends? a few cousins maybe? i'm sure my mom knows, but it's not like I brag about sleeping nude or anything.
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? probably
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? my mom does on occasion
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? no, I just started doing it. And no, no conversations...if anyone mentioned it, it was just in casual mention of it.

18 *** f *** Wes Anderson fan *** proud Italian-American *** UCLA student

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see

BlackParadePixie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2018, 12:09 AM   #11
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason

Name: matt

1. Age? 20
2. Do you sleep nude?yes
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? 100% of the time
5. Who knows you sleep nude? GF, few friends
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? GF
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? IDK
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? no

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2018, 01:13 AM   #12
sazzzo
Member++

Name: Tess

1. Age? 13
2. Do you sleep nude? No
3. Of no, why? If you could and not get caught, seen, have people know you sleep nude would you? I think I would like to but I still need to get up in the middle of every night to go to the bathroom and I don't really want to be seen without my pyjamas on
sazzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2018, 01:44 AM   #13
Stanley02
Banned

Name: Stanley

1. Age? 15
3. Of no, why? If you could and not get caught, seen, have people know you sleep nude would you? N/a
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? A couple of years ago and only in the summer
5. Who knows you sleep nude? My parents, matron at school and all my friends in my dorm
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? Yes... if I wet the bed and mum or matron change it then they see me
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? Not really
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? No
Stanley02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2018, 05:35 AM   #14
Lukaszislukasz

Name: Luke

1. Age? 16
3. Of no, why? If you could and not get caught, seen, have people know you sleep nude would you? N/A
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? I started sleeping nude a few months ago, I now sleep about 85% of times nude
5. Who knows you sleep nude? No one I think
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? No
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? Yes both parents
10. Does anybody give you a hard time about sleeping nude? No one knows
Lukaszislukasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2018, 05:46 AM   #15
Bikini Boy
Nice Poster

Bikini Boy's Forum Picture

Name: James

1. Age? 16
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? I started when I was 5. I probably sleep nude 50% of the time and the other 50% I wear briefs
5. Who knows you sleep nude? My parents and my brother
6. Are you embarrassed or self conscious or awkward about sleeping nude? Not at all
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? Yes
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? Yes, my brother does and I'm sure my parents do sometimes
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? I just did it
10. Does anybody give you a hard time about sleeping nude? No. My friends and I sleep nude when we spend the night together
Bikini Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2018, 09:56 AM   #16
Alexis16
Member+

Alexis16's Forum Picture

Name: Alexis

1. Age? 16
2. Do you sleep nude? Sometimes in the summer when its warm
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? Probably like 13 or 14. Not often, maybe 5%
5. Who knows you sleep nude? Mom
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? My mom knows it do it sometimes
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? I dont think so
Alexis16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:11 AM   #17
mattraho
Junior Member+

Name: Matt

1. Age? 16
2. Do you sleep nude? sometimes
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? recently, I would say 50/50
5. Who knows you sleep nude? nobody
6. Are you embarrassed or self conscious or awkward about sleeping nude? It's normal I guess
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? Hopefully not
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? I don't know
10. Does anybody give you a hard time about sleeping nude? nope
mattraho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:32 AM   #18
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

1. Age? 16
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? I do it a lot during the summer at our vacation house when parents are not there.
5. Who knows you sleep nude? my brother
6. Are you embarrassed or self conscious or awkward about sleeping nude? not with him
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? just by being in the same room together
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? my brother
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? just did it
Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? not really
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2018, 12:55 PM   #19
WeebOOF
Member++

WeebOOF's Forum Picture

Name: Oli

1. Age? 16
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? august 2017 and i hardly sleep nude now as it is winter it is freezing here, in the summer probably 80-90% when it is summer
5. Who knows you sleep nude? Parents
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? idk
9. Did you tell your family you were going to start sleeping nude or did you just do it? Have you had any talks to family members about sleeping nude? i just did it then i informed my parents
WeebOOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2018, 01:18 PM   #20
Beccabear
Member++

Name: Becca

1. Age? 15
2. Do you sleep nude? only sometimes
4. If yes when did you start sleeping nude? And what % do you sleep nude? about 13, 5%
5. Who knows you sleep nude? my mom, that's who I live with
6. Are you embarrassed or self conscious or awkward about sleeping nude? not really
7. Have you been seen sleeping nude? By sleepwalking or getting woken up by somebody? I'm sure my mom has seen it
8. Do other people in your family sleep nude and who? my mom sometimes
Beccabear is offline   Reply With Quote