Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old January 31st, 2018, 11:07 PM   #1
Cats123
Member++

Name: J
Default Forever Young

Im a 17 year old male but I feel trapped in the body and mind of a 14 year old. When I was 13 I was 56 tall, and then when I was 14 I was 56 tall. Now I am 58.5 tall but im still 4 inches below my predicted adult height. Throughout my childhood I was consistently in the 75-80 percentile of height, which coincides perfectly with my predicted adult height- However at age 13 my growth just went to a halt as seen in my medical records. A few things happened at age 13 that could be the reason for my growth to just have stopped. On my literal 13th birthday I remember saying to myself- I am done growing. From ages 12-13 I had grown 4 inches, so Im not sure why I thought I was donw growing but I guess I was right. Also at age 13.4 I became a vegetarian for a year, and had very little protein in my diet- though I did eat a fair amount of yogurt- I fear that protein deficiency may have halted my growth. I continued maturing in other ways, but I stopped growing taller at age 13. From age 13-14 I gained a bit of weight without getting taller so from age 14-15 I would go on ocasional fasts to loose the weight. I dont think the fasting at age 14 stunted my growth because i would do it every once in a while for a day or two at a time, not constantly, and I did it because I wasnt growing in the first place and wanted to loose some weight. It depresses the hell out of me looking back and seeing me starving myself at a time where I should be growing. Im 58.5 now and 4 inches below my predicted height, friends I had that were shorter than me for all my childhood are now 1 or 2 inches taller than me. I feel like I am a corpse- and that I killed myself by making poor choices when I was 13- by being a vegetarian and by being an emotional wreck. The worst part is, I didnt become a vegetarian because I cared for the animals- I did it because I thought that meat was bad for you and plants were healthier. So now I am below the average height of a male in the U.S. and it is entirely my fault. This makes me so depressed it makes me feel like i can never accomplish anything anymore because Ill forever be a malnourished 14 year old. Im never going to kill myself, but I really want to die. I was a perfect child, I looked great, but then I had to screw up at age 13- right before I could become a man. I used to dream at night when I was a child and dream of the man I would become some day- but now I can never be the man I dreamt of being. I was so close too, If I had just waited 1 year before becoming a vegetarian I probably wouldnt be in this situation. I try not to care about my height, but when I see people and talk to them theyre always looking down on me I cant help but notice it. I can never be a man- Im only fucking 17 and I feel like im 70. I used to be good looking for my age and now I look basically the same I did when I was 13, even worse.
Old February 4th, 2018, 05:45 AM   #2
Max the Disenchanter
Member++

Name: Max
Default Re: Forever Young

age regression is a magical concept.
Old February 4th, 2018, 09:22 AM   #3
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.

wait 20 more years. then you may look like a 25 year old and you'll be proud of it, whilst your peers look such old as late thirty~ or early 40 somethings.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

Old February 4th, 2018, 05:19 PM   #4
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

The most difficult person youll ever have t9 live with is yourself
Find a way to accept yourself and youll have the best roommate ever
Your fine, you just look smaller and younger than you are
Its just how it is bro
Just be confident and secure with who you are, people read body language in loud volumes

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Old April 11th, 2018, 02:43 AM   #5
josephadams
Banned

Name: Joseph

I agreed with your post.
Old April 11th, 2018, 04:49 AM   #6
Dalcourt
Legendary Member

Dalcourt's Forum Picture