Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 30th, 2018, 05:07 PM   #1
JuliaVT
Junior Member+
 
Name: Julia
Join Date: October 27, 2017
Location: Indiana
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Bathroom Etiquette

I'm going to be traveling for a few days with a group of girls. Four girls will be in my room including me, two queen beds, two to a bed. No prob. I know that mornings are gonna be hectic tho, especially in the bathroom. I have no problem being naked around them, but how does everyone handle other, bodily functions? I guess I'd be okay with anything, so long as everyone else is too.
JuliaVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2018, 05:37 PM   #2
Elysium
Global Moderator
 
Elysium's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 25, 2012
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Not quite what you asked about, but some general things to keep in mind when sharing a bathroom:
- Please don't leave your hair in the shower.
- Make sure to flush and wash your hands.
- Don't leave the counters/sinks a mess. Clean away toothpaste, etc.
- Take care with any and all menstrual products. Know what can be flushed and what cannot. If something cannot be flushed, be sure to wrap it well in toilet paper and dispose of it in a designated receptacle or in the garbage.
- For your own health, wear flip flops or something when showering.

As for other things, it kind of depends on the person. A lot of people prefer to poop privately, when nobody else is in the bathroom, and others don't really care. Most people don't care about peeing while other people are in the bathroom. Is this what you were asking about?

Global Moderator
My Diary
“Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~
Likes: (2)
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2018, 05:59 PM   #3
JuliaVT
Junior Member+
 
Name: Julia
Join Date: October 27, 2017
Location: Indiana
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Great advice! Thanks. If I can add one thing my parents taught me and my sister.....put your toothbrush in a cup or glass when you're done. Don't just leave it on the sink or counter. Who know what's been on there before!

Yeah, I was trying to be subtle, but that's what I was asking about. I don't have any trouble peeing, and I doubt any us of would. (Btw, we all know each other.) But I figure with four of us trying to shower, dry our hair, do makeup, etc., at the same time, somebody's gonna have to poop......probably all of us. Do we take turns in the bathroom or just go??? I'm okay with going in front of them, but I soooo don't wanna be the first and then find out I'm the only!
JuliaVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:04 PM   #4
Elysium
Global Moderator
 
Elysium's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 25, 2012
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaVT View Post
Great advice! Thanks. If I can add one thing my parents taught me and my sister.....put your toothbrush in a cup or glass when you're done. Don't just leave it on the sink or counter. Who know what's been on there before!

Yeah, I was trying to be subtle, but that's what I was asking about. I don't have any trouble peeing, and I doubt any us of would. (Btw, we all know each other.) But I figure with four of us trying to shower, dry our hair, do makeup, etc., at the same time, somebody's gonna have to poop......probably all of us. Do we take turns in the bathroom or just go??? I'm okay with going in front of them, but I soooo don't wanna be the first and then find out I'm the only!
Hmmm, there's no real established etiquette that I've found. Do whatever you're comfortable doing. Your friends might be thinking the exact same thing you are. Everybody does it!

Global Moderator
My Diary
“Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:10 PM   #5
Just JT
VT Lover
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Just look around tha bathroom before you leave and ask yourself if you’d be ok walking into this bathroom after someone else used it. If not, change it

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2018, 02:06 AM   #6
JuliaVT
Junior Member+
 
Name: Julia
Join Date: October 27, 2017
Location: Indiana
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
Just look around tha bathroom before you leave and ask yourself if you’d be ok walking into this bathroom after someone else used it. If not, change it
What bathroom?
Leave from where?
Don't we all kinda use the bathroom after someone else?
Change what?

Sorry......just trying to understand the connection between my question and your response.
JuliaVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2018, 07:39 AM   #7
azurzg
Member++
 
azurzg's Forum Picture
 
Name: Azur
Join Date: April 5, 2017
Location: Europe
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

I do not mind sharing a bathroom with friends. I am even OK with then using it while I'm in the shower (example: I don't mind if someone is brushing their teeth while I shower). However, I absolutely need my peace when taking a shit. I don't want anyone near (I don't want anyone to be able to see me or hear me) while I shit.

Also, I think it is very important to clean up after useing the bathroom, especially the toilet, the shower and the sink.
azurzg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2018, 11:10 AM   #8
NudistFun
Member
 
NudistFun's Forum Picture
 
Name: Laura
Join Date: April 24, 2016
Location: Florida
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaVT View Post
I'm going to be traveling for a few days with a group of girls. Four girls will be in my room including me, two queen beds, two to a bed. No prob. I know that mornings are gonna be hectic tho, especially in the bathroom. I have no problem being naked around them, but how does everyone handle other, bodily functions? I guess I'd be okay with anything, so long as everyone else is too.
Nudity is A-OK.. but when you are using the potty other than peeing always warn everyone and close the door. Pretty simple

Hi! I'm Laura!
I'm a fun loving, curious girl from the South!

I'm brutally honest, love anything outdoors, books,
sports, volleyball, and yes, I was raised and still am a nudist!


NudistFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2018, 01:40 PM   #9
JuliaVT
Junior Member+
 
Name: Julia
Join Date: October 27, 2017
Location: Indiana
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Yeah, I just know that we're all going to be in the bathroom at once and it's gonna be pretty hard to ask everyone else to stop what they're doing and get out. I'm totally comfortable with it. My sister is just slightly older than me and we grew up sharing a bathroom. It was never and still isn't a big deal to us. We both know we do it (everybody poops!) and you don't actually see anything, so no biggie. Even in a public restroom, you often know who's in the stall and can hear what they're doing -- you might be next to them peeing and you might even be chatting it up. Only thing is you can't see and there's really nothing TO see. I'll be naked with these girls anyway so there's not a lot to hide. I'm just concerned that I'll be the first one to go and no one else will follow. Then I'll just fell silly. Should I take the lead? Or will it be too rad for the others? That's why I asked the question.
JuliaVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2018, 02:33 PM   #10
skittlesh
Member
 
Join Date: July 27, 2017
Location: England
Gender: Male
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Our general toilet etiquette was everyone had allotted shower time which they should also use to brush testy and stuff actually going to the toilet if you needed a poop then go but if you can use the hotels toilets not the rooms
skittlesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2018, 07:08 PM   #11
jamie_n5
VT Lover
 
jamie_n5's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jamie
Join Date: June 27, 2016
Location: Minnesota
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Looks like you know what to do and are all prepared. Hope all goes well and all of you have a great time.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:11 AM   #12
Just JT
VT Lover
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

@JuliaVT
What bathroom? Any bathroom you are in, use or male a mess in
Leave from where? The same bathroom
Don't we all kinda use the bathroom after someone else? Yes we do
Change what? The mess you made

Just a basic respect thing. Leave the bathroom in at least the same condition as you got it in

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2018, 08:27 AM   #13
JuliaVT
Junior Member+
 
Name: Julia
Join Date: October 27, 2017
Location: Indiana
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie_n5 View Post
Looks like you know what to do and are all prepared. Hope all goes well and all of you have a great time.
Yea, if we do shifts it should work out okay. If not, I'll just take the lead like it's no big deal. My guess is that the others will feel the same. And seriously, its not that shocking.
JuliaVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:15 PM   #14
Harrier
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: November 25, 2013
Gender: Male
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Honestly when ever I travel and share the room with 3 other guys there is always one guy who is the ass. Make sure you aren't the ass. By ass i mean messy, stinky, and takes too long in the shower. Usually the other 3 are ok (including me). I imagine girls are even worst than boys in that they take longer for everything and they have more stuff so it's easier to be messy. But relax and don't over think it and have fun!!!
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2018, 04:08 AM   #15
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster
 
Name: Cedrick
Join Date: December 14, 2016
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: Male
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
Not quite what you asked about, but some general things to keep in mind when sharing a bathroom:
- Please don't leave your hair in the shower.
- Make sure to flush and wash your hands.
- Don't leave the counters/sinks a mess. Clean away toothpaste, etc.
- Take care with any and all menstrual products. Know what can be flushed and what cannot. If something cannot be flushed, be sure to wrap it well in toilet paper and dispose of it in a designated receptacle or in the garbage.
- For your own health, wear flip flops or something when showering.

As for other things, it kind of depends on the person. A lot of people prefer to poop privately, when nobody else is in the bathroom, and others don't really care. Most people don't care about peeing while other people are in the bathroom. Is this what you were asking about?
This covers it. I'm not sure of exactly what 'bodily functions' you are most concerned about. If it's your period, as a guy, I have no advice to offer.


Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:14 PM   #16
kro814
Member++
 
Name: Kevin
Join Date: August 13, 2017
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Bathroom Etiquette

On any group trips like this, everyone takes a turn using the bathroom. Alone.
kro814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org