Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 28th, 2018, 02:18 AM   #1
Unhappy Am I over thinking?

I am very depressed and I do cut, but this is about how people always make fun of me because of how I look. I am very tall for a girl, 174cm, and I weigh 67kg. I always feel self conscious because people are nearly always shorter than me. I have relatively clear skin compared to many people at my school in my classes, and I don't make fun of anyone, but people like to say stuff about me. I cant ignore them! And it's not just at school. My family keep saying I should 'watch what I eat' and I know they're right, but my depression has made me so angry at everything, I binge eat to distract myself. My BMI says im healthy, I used to be underweight, and I want to go back to being skinny and underweight because no one said things about my 'fatness'. I try to minimize eating in general, but I cant skip or eat less at meals because my parents notice and I just went back to binge eating. I still look okay, better than last month since I've been exercising, but I cant do that because of an injury. I've told my family how I don't appreciate being called 'fat' and stuff like that, but they take it all as a joke. This is very long and I'm sorry, but I really need help.
Ilove318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2018, 06:48 PM   #2
Nice Poster
ImagineRepublicCity's Forum Picture
Name: Natalie
Default Re: Am I over thinking?

What the fuck? How do they even think you're over weight? I'm literally that weight but 20cm shorter than you. I know you say you can't ignore them, and it's really tough when people are saying horrible things to you, I understand, we've all been there, but I can assure you your weight is 100% fine, for yourself and health wise.

Plus, weight isn't even an issue until you get into your mid twenties, when your body finds it harder to lose weight. Reassure yourself that your weight is OKAY, because it is. If people tell you something negative about your weight, just say okay and try to move on, because, like I said before, your weight is OKAY. Remind yourself again, your weight is OKAY. Keep pushing through, you can do it!

"Nyx, Nyx, Nyx, Nyx, Nyx"

I'm not very active, but if you need someone to chat to, PM me.

Dota 2 Enthusiast | Pre-Service Teacher | Lazy | Writer
ImagineRepublicCity is offline   Reply With Quote