Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 27th, 2018, 07:34 PM   #1
Gvanni
Member+

Gvanni's Forum Picture

Name: Giovanni
Default Does this girl like me?

(Edit: I just realized this got longer than I expected lol, paragraphs 3 and 4 are the main question, 1 and 2 are just background info)

We had this two orientation before the actual school year started and there was this girl that acted a sort of giddy way toward me during the brief moments we were together. She was always smily with me and looked at me with such interest. I was pretty sure she liked me but I didn't really pay her that much attention.

I gave my friend the courage to talk to her and he did, they exchanged numbers and we're dating for a few months after. At the beginning, the girl was still all "giddy" with me, she frequently gave me nicknames so that she and I would have more reasons to talk and play around. But I had to completely stop entertaining this behavior, it was my bro's girl. That was the end of that, I thought, until they broke up.

She started acting all playful and touchy with me again but this time I liked it, my bro said he didn't care so now I'm actually considering her. But the only thing is that now, she act's this flirty way somewhat sporadically. She will come up to me to play around and talk and stuff, but when she's with her big group of friends she acts a complete different way.

We have this little handshake thing so when I walk past her in her group she typically turns around at the last minute and we do our thing, once I've walked past most her group. Recently she's been a little quiet even when we're not around her friends. I'm afraid her friends are getting into her head making her not like me anymore, what should I do? Does this girl still like me?
Gvanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:27 PM   #2
samuel15
Member++

samuel15's Forum Picture

Name: samuel
Default Re: Does this girl like me?

Girls are not my forte but it really does sound like she like you. just don't
hang around waiting for too long

17 / gay / male PM me if you want to talk
samuel15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:41 PM   #3
HardCandyGirl
Member+

HardCandyGirl's Forum Picture

Name: Dani

I don't know, I wouldn't get involved with a friend's ex. He said i'ts ok, but we don't know in the future, when (if) you are a couple.

Sorry for my English...

Noooooo
HardCandyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2018, 01:02 AM   #4
Shiny Moon
Nice Poster

Shiny Moon's Forum Picture

Name: Savannah

First make sure your friend is REALLY ok with it. Then talk to her, ask her if there's a problem or something's on.

Looking to the sky to save me ♫♪

17. Bi.

PM me if you want to chat I don't bite!
Shiny Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2018, 03:17 AM   #5
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

My guess is that she acts differently around her friends because she doesn't have the same confidence in front of an audience. As far as her behaviour changing recently when the two of you are alone, she may be out of ways to try to impress you, have given up on the two of you, or be upset about something entirely different.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2018, 08:01 PM   #6
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

I think she likes you. The best advice I can give you is to talk to her about your relationship and see how she feels and if there is anything she would like to do differently.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2018, 12:26 AM   #7
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

A “friend” is a “friend”. And nothing can replace that or should be able to ruin that either. That said you need to make the decision what’s more important to you. Your bro, or a girl who’s imo playing games with you.
You might get the girl and have a chill tile with her but tbh in the end it’s probably won’t last....your bro is your bro man....that’s imo maybe stronger?

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote