Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:55 PM   #1
ifeellost

Unhappy Depressed

So, almost 2 years ago I found a group of friends who have been friends since they were little. I was lonely, I didn't have friends and I felt isolated from everyone, but they let in to their friend group and for once in my life I was happy. We talked every single day and had a lot of fun. Before all this like I said I was lonely and depressed, I had no friends and no one to talk to. At school I was miserable and honestly I was suicidal. These people don't know it but they've helped me out so much. One of the friends in the group quickly became my best friend. When I was sad and shut down one time, he spammed my phone until I answered and talked to me for hours late at night even though he had school the next day. Everything was amazing, but now I see the group growing apart. Everyone is talking less and less and I fear that one day I'm going to lose these people. I don't want to be lonely again. I cry thinking about it and I dont know what to do.
ifeellost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:00 PM   #2
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: Depressed

Friendships come and go unfortunatly. And for different reasons. Sometimes we cant find the reason, it just happens
But try and maintain the friendships you made even if they become somewhat all separate friendships.
You might become the one thread that keeps everyone together even if held together loosely

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:27 AM   #3
Intell32

Name: Aakash

These group of friends seem wonderful. While friendships and friendship groups can to drift away, make sure you keep in contact with your friends and maintain your relationship with them.
Intell32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2018, 09:48 PM   #4
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Tell your friends how much they mean to you and how much they have made a big difference in your life. Let them know that you hope that you can remain close friends for the future too. Friends do come and go in life but new ones will come into place too. So if there is some parting of ways accept that and move on and you will make new friends too.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2018, 01:59 AM   #5
Ilove318

Ilove318's Forum Picture

Name: Nirvana

I am experiencing the exact same thing right now! None of my friends in the group, not even my best friend, know how suicidal I am, but she has really helped me. I have been depressed since the end of primary school. Although my group has already drifted apart, I miss how things used to be, so if you can, don't make the same mistake as me and tell them how you feel about them drifting apart. If they don't listen and go further apart, you can talk to your best friend.

Also, you can message me at any time.

Last edited by Ilove318; January 28th, 2018 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Grammar
Ilove318 is offline   Reply With Quote