Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 20th, 2018, 05:46 PM   #1
sara___
Member+

sara___'s Forum Picture

Name: Sara
Red face Guys with big penises

Guys with big penises, I have a few questions for you.....
  1. How big is your penis?
  2. Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc)
  3. Is your penis size something your proud of?

"I dont play hard to get, I play hard to forget"
sara___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2018, 05:49 PM   #2
OldNewGuy
Member++

Default Re: Guys with big penises

How big is your penis? 6 erect
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) no
Is your penis size something your proud of?
Sure

PM me any time if you wanna chat!

When I try to be funny, im not funny. When I dont try to be funny, im still not funny -A not so funny person
OldNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2018, 06:15 PM   #3
zzzzzzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

How big is your penis? 6 inches uncut
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) No
Is your penis size something your proud of? Yeah. I'd like another inch though!
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2018, 06:29 PM   #4
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

How big is your penis?-- 6in

Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc)--Nopers

Is your penis size something your proud of?--Of Course-I give him a handshake everyday.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2018, 06:39 PM   #5
gersu1322

gersu1322's Forum Picture

Name: Ger

How big is your penis? 7.5 in
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) Not at all
Is your penis size something your proud of? I would say I'm proud or at least pretty confident with my size.
gersu1322 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2018, 06:48 PM   #6
Harrier
Awesome Poster

How big is your penis? 7.5 inches
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) None. If people see a bulge they see a bulge. People see a bulge with small dicks too so imo it's not a big deal. People that say you can't buy clothes ) and it bothers them running (yes I have heard both and more) are full of crap imo. I can imagine if it's over 8.5. Definitely over 10. But I highly doubt there is anyone on here with those sizes (even tho I bet 200 guys or more have said they are)
Is your penis size something your proud of? Sure. I'm more proud of stuff I have spent effort building up (like athleticism, humor, grades, etc) but i'm proud of my positive physical assets like anyone (to a degree). I mean I like to show it off, I'm not embarrassed about it (I was when i was younger tho)
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2018, 10:57 PM   #7
Nax32
Junior Member+

Name: Josh

How big is your penis? Soft: 5 x 5; Hard: 7.5 x 6.5
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) Being 5 inches soft is honestly pretty sucky most of the time. I have to wear super tight underwear when playing sports to keep it under control, and I don't like to wear shorts or sweatpants in public because my penis is so obvious. Its difficult to hide boners too.
Is your penis size something your proud of? Im defintely proud of it. All my friends are jealous of my size, and even though it has caused problems in life and in the bedroom I wouldn't change a thing. Except the girth. 6.5 is crazy thick and some girls have trouble with it.
Nax32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2018, 11:45 PM   #8
teenboyNathan
Awesome Poster

Name: Nathan

How big is your penis? 6.5"

Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) Not really

Is your penis size something your proud of? Yeah, it's nice knowing I have a decent sized package for my age although another inch wouldn't hurt

PM me anytime for a chat

16|Straight-Curious|
teenboyNathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:01 AM   #9
Stan0120
Junior Member+

Stan0120's Forum Picture

I'll break the mold here and give the perspective of a guy with a small penis

How big is your penis? 1.5"
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) Definitely not. Tight pants? No problem. And for sports, combining my size with shrinkage, there's not a lot moving around. Which is an advantage for once lol
Is your penis size something your proud of? Not really, but I'm not ashamed of it either.
Stan0120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:19 AM   #10
teeeem
Member+

teeeem's Forum Picture

Name: Timothy

How big is your penis? 6in
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) yes haha I'd always get random boners and sometimes when I'm soft, there'd often be a visible bulge around that's pretty obvious
Is your penis size something your proud of? Yes and no, yes I'm proud/confident of it and grateful that I can break the "asian stereotype" that many among us have against asians

20 || straight (kinda curious)
hmu always open to meet new ppl
teeeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:05 AM   #11
kierbirmboy
Junior Member+

How big is your penis? 8.5 in
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) Not really. I wear briefs to keep things in place when I play sports or go to the gym, and there aren't any clothes i wouldn't wear, even though I sometimes have a noticeable bulge when I'm hard
Is your penis size something your proud of? I wouldn't say proud, but it does give me a lot of confidence, when I meet a guy for the first time. If anything, it's intimidating for them.
kierbirmboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:43 AM   #12
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

How big is your penis? 6.5
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) no
Is your penis size something your proud of? I don't think about it that way. I'm just happy that it works for me every time I need it to.
mick01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:35 PM   #13
Martainfey96
Member+

Martainfey96's Forum Picture

How big is your penis? It depends on the day, most I seem to be closer to 8.5 but I'm never below 8.25 inches.
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) I don't mind the bulge honestly, I'm 5.5in soft and so I wear a lot of sweats, girls love it. Playing sports is an issue sometimes and can hurt lol. A lot of people think I have a boner when I just have a large bulge.
Is your penis size something your proud of? I am pretty proud of it but it has positives and negatives especially with sexual relationships.
Martainfey96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:16 PM   #14
Juliarules832
Great Poster

Juliarules832's Forum Picture

Name: Julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambienttech98 View Post
How big is your penis? It depends on the day, most I seem to be closer to 8.5 but I'm never below 8.25 inches.
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) I don't mind the bulge honestly, I'm 5.5in soft and so I wear a lot of sweats, girls love it. Playing sports is an issue sometimes and can hurt lol. A lot of people think I have a boner when I just have a large bulge.
Is your penis size something your proud of? I am pretty proud of it but it has positives and negatives especially with sexual relationships.
Omg 8.5 That is huge

14 year old girl from Massachusetts. Feel free to message me or email me about anything!
Juliarules832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:52 PM   #15
varun.karma
Member+

Name: Varun

im not sure if i have a big penis but im 14 and im 6.5"? i only know one dude in my grade who is bigger than me so im just gonna assume that im big

How big is your penis? 6.5" long 5.5" girth 4.7" flaccid
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) well when we are like putting harnesses on for rock climbing or abseiling it like is really visible compared to everyone else and also when i wear swimming tights you can like see it going across lol but no major problems
Is your penis size something your proud of? definitely, especially when other people boys and girls tell you its something you should be proud of
varun.karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:46 PM   #16
wheredidyousleeplast
Member+

Name: Jackson

How big is your penis? The last time I checked it was 6.5" but that was about 6 months ago, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was bigger

Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) it doesn't cause that many issues really. I have to readjust it a lot in public which is a little embarrassing but other than that it's pretty good.

Is your penis size something your proud of? definitely. my little brothers are in awe of it, and my friends are jealous of it too.
wheredidyousleeplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:54 PM   #17
Martainfey96
Member+

Martainfey96's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliarules832 View Post
Omg 8.5 That is huge
Haha yeah it's a pain in the ass sometimes 😂
Martainfey96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:46 AM   #18
harristhetank
Member++

harristhetank's Forum Picture

Name: Harris

How big is your penis? 6.9 inches hard
Does having a big penis cause you any problems not sexual? (playing sports, buying clothes, etc) not really, other than it is quite obvious when I get a boner when I am in my speedo and everyone would notice.
Is your penis size something your proud of? definitely lol

16 years old English boarding school boy
Swimming is life!! Water polo is life!!
Talk to me, you're more than welcome!!!
harristhetank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:47 AM   #19
Joe1234

Name: Joe

No
Yeh
Im 13 btw
Joe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:59 AM   #20
Juliarules832
Great Poster

Juliarules832's Forum Picture

Name: Julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambienttech98 View Post
Haha yeah it's a pain in the ass sometimes 😂
Haha I would not know what do if I saw one like that

14 year old girl from Massachusetts. Feel free to message me or email me about anything!
Juliarules832 is offline   Reply With Quote