Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 16th, 2018, 03:00 PM   #1
NudistFun

NudistFun's Forum Picture

Name: Laura
Default What if you found out your boyfriend/girlfriend and their family were nudists?

How would you react, especially if they somehow were able to keep it a secret until you've been dating for about a year?

Hi! I'm Laura!
I'm a fun loving, curious girl from the South!

I'm brutally honest, love anything outdoors, books,
sports, volleyball, and yes, I was raised and still am a nudist!

NudistFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2018, 03:10 PM   #2
eric2001
Nice Poster

eric2001's Forum Picture

Name: Eric
Default Re: What if you found out your boyfriend/girlfriend and their family were nudists?

If you have a bf or gf you're supposed to share everything so keeping any secret isn't really right. But he/she might be embarrased about it or the family rule may be to keep it private.

PHAT ANIMAL KINGDOM
eric2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2018, 03:13 PM   #3
NudistFun

Default Re: What if you found out your boyfriend/girlfriend and their family were nudists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric2001 View Post
If you have a bf or gf you're supposed to share everything so keeping any secret isn't really right. But he/she might be embarrased about it or the family rule may be to keep it private.
Thanks for the response but it doesn't really answer the question.

And just to clear things up this is a hypothetical. I am always upfront with anyone I date, but I usually only date nudists anyway.

Hi! I'm Laura!

Old January 16th, 2018, 03:24 PM   #4
eric2001
Nice Poster

eric2001's Forum Picture

Name: Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudistFun View Post
Thanks for the response but it doesn't really answer the question.

And just to clear things up this is a hypothetical. I am always upfront with anyone I date, but I usually only date nudists anyway.
I'd be fine with it and would join in. Maybe I'd like being a nudist.

PHAT ANIMAL KINGDOM
eric2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:14 PM   #5
Abyssal Echo
Lone Wolf

Abyssal Echo's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I'm a pretty open minded person... I'd be fine with it...I'd try it... if it worked out great if not that's fine too.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience - Mark Twain
Abyssal Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:21 PM   #6
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Id probably ask if we can all go
on a picnic. But really I wouldn't
mind. If they don't find anything
wrong with going nude and my
hypothetical girlfriend was not
embarrassed by it then y not.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:23 AM   #7
Just Tim
Nice Poster

Just Tim's Forum Picture

Name: Timothy

I think I'd be a bit weirded out.
Just Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:11 AM   #8
Artful
Member+

Artful's Forum Picture

Name: Gab

First I'll be asking her why didn't she tell me about her family and their preference since that is an important thing know when you're dating. After we cleared things out, of course I will support their preference. I will be respectful, maybe try it out too once I get past being kinda awkward at first.

it's ya boi artful
i'd like to talk n' stuff

Artful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2018, 10:19 AM   #9
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

I would probably be bothered that she/he waited so long to tell me. But I'd be open to trying it out.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:26 PM   #10
Animal3393
Junior Member+

Animal3393's Forum Picture

I think I’d be concerned she didn’t mention it before, but I’d try and understand why she didn’t. Might take me a while before I were willing to try it though but I don’t see a problem with it as long as she were comfortable.
Animal3393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2018, 02:27 AM   #11
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

Quote:
How would you react, especially if they somehow were able to keep it a secret until you've been dating for about a year?
I'm really curious, which side of this situation are you on? Are you the nudist or is your partner?

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2018, 02:50 AM   #12
Harrier
Awesome Poster

The PC thing is to say you're suposed to accept everything if you love the person right? That's what everyone always says including girls on here when guys have small dicks ... Girls always answer "if you love the person, it doesn't matter."

Personally for me I would love it since I have been to nude beaches and nude resorts even tho I don't consider myself a nudist.

For the average person I think the first question is why was it a secret for a year. Secondly the person may have to then decide if they can love that lifestyle. And if no, the nudist would have to decide if they could live with the non nudist if they were close to 18 cuz before then you're just dating for fun and who cares but after 18 you have to decide if your lifestyles are compatable
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:11 AM   #13
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.

Just would ask them: Why?

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:51 AM   #14
rioo
Nice Poster

rioo's Forum Picture

Name: Rio

I'm cool with that. As long as we can understanding each other.
rioo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:43 AM   #15
NudistFun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
I'm really curious, which side of this situation are you on? Are you the nudist or is your partner?
Well if you look at my username that should give you a clue

But I just asked to get a discussion started. I am always upfront since I wont date someone long term who doesn't end up enjoying the things I do, especially something that is such a big part of my life

Hi! I'm Laura!

Old January 18th, 2018, 04:53 PM   #16
Henry333

Name: Henry

id expect to be open about our lives so I would be surprised if they hadn't already shared that fact
Henry333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:03 PM   #17
EvaNL
Member++

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

I don't think (s)he would be able to keep it a secret for a year. Especially after I have been intimate with someone, my clothes stay/go off quite quickly, so in other situations than sex too. And we'd talk about being/staying nude around each other. The next step towards them saying to be a nudist is easy.

I'm les, feel free to contact me
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:17 AM   #18
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Well if you look at my username that should give you a clue

But I just asked to get a discussion started. I am always upfront since I wont date someone long term who doesn't end up enjoying the things I do, especially something that is such a big part of my life
Well I would be really upset. I don't expect any girl to write me a copy of their autobiography but the big things should be mentioned well before the first anniversary.

Also, don't make the nudist thing something that you hold against guys. You aren't looking for an identical twin; you're looking for someone that you love that fits into your life. Gloves aren't identical to hands so you just have to find one that fits.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:00 PM   #19
NudistFun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
Well I would be really upset. I don't expect any girl to write me a copy of their autobiography but the big things should be mentioned well before the first anniversary.

Also, don't make the nudist thing something that you hold against guys. You aren't looking for an identical twin; you're looking for someone that you love that fits into your life. Gloves aren't identical to hands so you just have to find one that fits.
I like your gloves quote!!

However, the "nudist thing" is a big part of my life, friends, events, volleyball tournaments, vacation destinations. There are things you are okay being different from your S/O and there are things you are not.

For me, this is one

Hi! I'm Laura!

Old January 20th, 2018, 02:00 AM   #20
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Quote:
I like your gloves quote!!

However, the "nudist thing" is a big part of my life, friends, events, volleyball tournaments, vacation destinations. There are things you are okay being different from your S/O and there are things you are not.

For me, this is one
Thank you! I actually made it up on the spot!

I just mean that sometimes it's important to have something outside of your relationship that is yours. Not every experience has to be shared.

Cedrick Desjardins