Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:06 PM   #1
gdude

Default Uncut dudes, is this normal?

Im not sure if its just me or if its normal for all uncut guys.(this is only when my foreskin is pulled back) The head of my dick is extremely sensitive to the point where any contact is almost unbearable. Contact with the head of my dick is annoying both when horny and soft. It does hurt more when Im horny though. So when I jerk off I find it really hard to do it with my foreskin pulled back because I try to avoid touching my head. I've also heard that cleaning inside foreskin is important, I find it really hard to do it because of my sensitivity. Also I believe my foreskin is pretty tight, could this have anything to do with it? Any solutions you guys might have are greatly appreciated!
gdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:09 PM   #2
XMy-Waifu-Is-MonikaX
Member++

XMy-Waifu-Is-MonikaX's Forum Picture

Name: Mr Nobody...
Default Re: Uncut dudes, is this normal?

Hi, i said this in a similar thread to yours

"Hi, when i was 14 i got circumcised due to really tight foreskin, while i was heeling the penis head was really sensitive and unpleasant, since i had no foreskin to protect it from rubbing in my boxers i just put a layer of vaselin in my boxers where my penis would lie, it was sensitive for about 2 weeks then i stopped using vaseline and the sensitivity was mostly gone after another week i was fully non sensitive. hope this helps i know your not circumcised but it might be because your foreskin has retracted."
XMy-Waifu-Is-MonikaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:26 PM   #3
Cassius14
Member++

Name: Cassius

Well when I wank I use the foreskin to stimulate the head, so I dont keep it pulled back. Is your foreskin not long enough to do that?

So when I wash I just pull it back
Cassius14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:35 PM   #4
azurzg
Nice Poster

azurzg's Forum Picture

Name: Azur

The head of your dick will become less sensitive the more you expose it.

It has been covered most of its life and it feels comfortable being covered.
If you want it to feel comfortable outside its cover, this takes time.
Don't touch it with your dry hands. Use very soft creme or baby oil at fist.

Any yes, it is very important to wash it, so use something nice, preferably "intimate care gel", not cheep soap bars or harsh washing gel/liquids.

How old are you?
azurzg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:50 PM   #5
Shamal
Nice Poster

Shamal's Forum Picture

I'm uncut and my head is pretty sensitive, especially when I'm hard. I know it gets less sensitive from exposure to air and materials (like clothes) so you could leave it retracted and it will become less sensitive.
Shamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 02:09 PM   #6
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

We uncut guys do have much more sensitive glans than circumcised guys. You should slide your foreskin back and forth over your glans when masturbating. During sex this automatically happens. As said the more you expose the glans the more tolerant it is to sensitivity. If your foreskin is somewhat tight you can try gently stretching it while hard in the shower. And yes keep the inside of your foreskin clean.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 02:46 PM   #7
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
Im not sure if its just me or if its normal for all uncut guys.(this is only when my foreskin is pulled back) The head of my dick is extremely sensitive to the point where any contact is almost unbearable. Contact with the head of my dick is annoying both when horny and soft. It does hurt more when Im horny though. So when I jerk off I find it really hard to do it with my foreskin pulled back because I try to avoid touching my head. I've also heard that cleaning inside foreskin is important, I find it really hard to do it because of my sensitivity. Also I believe my foreskin is pretty tight, could this have anything to do with it? Any solutions you guys might have are greatly appreciated!
How long have you been able to retract your foreskin? Can you retract it all the way when both soft and erect? Is it tight enough that it hurts? If so, when does it hurt?

It sounds fairly normal to me. I could retract mine at all until I was 14. Since it had never been exposed it was very sensitive for over a year. Make sure that you are retracting it in the shower and washing with soap. My foreskin was tight enough that i could not retract it when erect. I tried to stretch it which only lead to stretch marks and I got circumcised 9 months ago. If you have to get circumcised, don't worry, it is a very easy and almost painless surgery.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 06:11 PM   #8
gdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurzg View Post
The head of your dick will become less sensitive the more you expose it.

It has been covered most of its life and it feels comfortable being covered.
If you want it to feel comfortable outside its cover, this takes time.
Don't touch it with your dry hands. Use very soft creme or baby oil at fist.

Any yes, it is very important to wash it, so use something nice, preferably "intimate care gel", not cheep soap bars or harsh washing gel/liquids.

How old are you?
16, why?
gdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2018, 07:08 AM   #9
azurzg
Nice Poster

azurzg's Forum Picture

Name: Azur

Quote:
16, why?
Just wondering. I had this sensitivity issue at a bit younger age.
azurzg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2018, 07:16 AM   #10
Fixfolly
Junior Member+

Fixfolly's Forum Picture

Its completely normal I guess. I’m uncut and experienced the same kind of problem in the past. Try retracting your foreskin to piss and wash so your glans can get used to being exposed. Hypersensitivity should become less noticeable after some time. I’m 17 now and have absolutely no problem with that )
Fixfolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2018, 08:01 AM   #11
jayjay111
Junior Member+

Leave your foreskin retracted in your underwear, it'll decrease the sensitivity, at first it's uncomfortable, bet when you get used to it, it's pretty nice.
jayjay111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:56 PM   #12
Hermes
VT Lover

The head will be more sensitive than in someone who is cut. As it gets exposed more it will tend to become a little less sensitive.

In the meantime it is normal to use the foreskin rather than touch the head directly. You can even vary the level of stimulation according to what is comfortable. With you hand down towards the base so the skin is sliding over the head without extra pressure from your hand you will get a pretty gentle level of stimulation whereas if you move your hand up so your fingers/thumb are moving over the head, just with the skin in between as a cushion, you;ll get a higher level of stimulation.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2018, 07:44 PM   #13
Chaosphere
Great Poster

Chaosphere's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Location: Probably somewhere haunted or a secluded mountain path somewhere.

Quote:
Your body probably just needs some more time to get used to contact with the head, I feel like you do after orgasming sometimes, but it used to be worse. Give your body some time to grow.

18, Male, bisexual, jellybean lover. Evolving every day. Giving my advice where I can and having some fun with it. Questions about anything are welcomed here and I'll try to give you satisfactory answers if I have them!
Chaosphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2018, 06:26 AM   #14
SeanH
Junior Member+

Name: Sean

My head is extremely sensitive also so I just leave it covered even when masturbating. I think my foreskin is longer than normal though.
SeanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:45 AM   #15
kyrocks03
Nice Poster

Name: Kyle

My head is sensitive still and when I wank I slide the foreskin over the head and as I'm getting closer to jizzing I'm able to rub on the head directly cos I guess I'm used to it? Overtime it's gotten better. When I'm with my boyfriend and after I jizz, it gets super sensitive and I have to take it slow when removing my penis because the sensitivity is so high but we've made adjustments and as I said it's gotten less sensitive over time. My skin was tight, especially after my dick grew thicker but it has loosened up over time.
kyrocks03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:56 AM   #16
zzzzzzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

Yeah mine is sensitive too
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2018, 11:23 AM   #17
Blackwell2003

Quote:
Im 14 and Ive had exactly the same problem, if you keep washing it with the shower head and touch it often it eventually gets easier and now Im perfectly fine.
Blackwell2003 is offline   Reply With Quote