Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 10th, 2018, 04:03 PM   #1
SandiCommando
Banned

Default Partial circumcision

Hi! My foreskin has been a bit tight since I was a kid. It started disturbing me now. When I get erect and pull skin back, a ring forms and skin is stuck behind the glans I talked to a doctor and he said I should go for partial circumcision which will remove only part of foreskin and result will be good. I am wondering if any of you had partial done - I would like to ask few questions. I appreciate it A LOT!!!
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:04 PM   #2
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie
Default Re: Partial circumcision

Your doctor had no other options that you can try first like stretching or salves or anything?

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:40 PM   #3
SandiCommando
Banned

I would like to talk to someone who had done partial circumcision
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:46 PM   #4
german_boy
Member++

Location: Europe is my home, currently living in Bavaria, Germany

Hey,
first of all, I would try some alternative methods such as salves or stretching the skin. If that doesn't help, you can get cut. I've been looking for some medical articles and asked a friend who works at the hospital. Most people and doctors don't recommend partial circumcisions because there's a high chance that you will need a second circumcision (the average is about 30%).
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:01 AM   #5
SandiCommando
Banned

Oh thats high failure rate My doctor has never suggested stretching or steroid cream. In fact I was reading online and many articles say that stretching will make things worse - the skin will be damaged on micro level and this results in even tighter foreskin. With each damage when skin heals it get tighter so stretching results in opposite of what one would think. Not sure about combination with steroid cream as I don't know anyone who has done it.
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:35 AM   #6
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

I got circumcised less than a yr ago because my foreskin was too tight as well. Sounds very similar to yours. While the doctor never referred to it as a partial, I was cut loose and low. I wish I had kept a bit more skin, your surgery option sounds great to me.

Disregard anyone that tells you to try and save your foreskin. I went through it and I only made things worse and some treatment methods were painful. As you have mentioned, alternative treatments have very high failure rates. My doctor asked me if I wanted to try steroid creams and after some research I told her no.

The surgery itself was almost painless and I would not want my entire foreskin back. Only thing is you have to go a while without j/o. If you have any questions, quote this reply.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:17 AM   #7
Atlantis
Global Moderator

Atlantis's Forum Picture

Name: George

OP banned

Global Moderator
aka Endeavour

[email protected] PM