Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 2nd, 2018, 11:41 PM   #1
Fritz
Member++

Fritz's Forum Picture

Name: Sven
Default Trepidation

Currently, im filled with an overwhelming feeling of trepidation. I dont want to see what the future has in store for me, now that i know what could and most likely will happen. I realise now that life is indeed quite short, and that we sometimes take it for granted. I wouldnt mind dying if it meant i didnt have to see what will come of me in the future. I suppose they always say live life to the fullest, im not sure about that, one day i will be prevented from doing so. And suddently death isnt all bad, no worries. To end here with, i shall quote General Ludwig Beck before his attempted honour suicide.

"I am thinking of earlier times."

Just a person who loves to play and watch sports.

Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Formuoli
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2018, 11:50 PM   #2
max02
Frozen

Name: Max
Default Re: Trepidation

i don't follow your logic.
max02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:13 AM   #3
Mars
Global Moderator

Mars's Forum Picture

I kind of get that. Being scared of what the future holds is a common fear that people have. I too, face such anxieties. But you have to realize that the future will come, regardless of what you do. If you die, the future will still come. If you don’t die, the future will still come. You must focus on bettering yourself during the now and for the future.

It seems so easy to give things up and let go, especially in such times where it’s the case of life. It seems so simple and so meaningless.

But it isn’t.

No one but yourself can understand that for you. You must know for yourself that now is not the end, and the future is not to be feared. It is inevitable and it is peace. It is not meaningless to keep living. It is your life, a gift and a fortune.

"The head may err, but never the blood.Ē
Nice salt pouch, asshole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend to me
Youíre a Russian bear in a sea of tulips.

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:18 AM   #4
Fritz
Member++

Fritz's Forum Picture

Name: Sven

but what is the point of living life if you cannot live it the way you want, or atleast with dignity. i will say that ive found out that i have some sort of disease.

Just a person who loves to play and watch sports.

Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Formuoli
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:36 AM   #5
Mars
Global Moderator

Mars's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
but what is the point of living life if you cannot live it the way you want, or atleast with dignity. i will say that ive found out that i have some sort of disease.
Life is not fair. You canít always live how you want, but you can always make the best of your situations and you can always carry yourself with pride and dignity. Pride and morals are what makes man. Iím so sorry to hear that you have a disease, but always carry yourself with respect and with honor.

"The head may err, but never the blood.Ē
Nice salt pouch, asshole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend to me
Youíre a Russian bear in a sea of tulips.

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:40 AM   #6
zzzzzzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

I hope you can work this out. Please use your family as support as I'm sure that they will care about you
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2018, 07:36 PM   #7
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
Disease is awful bro, no matter what it is or how serious it is. I hope itís at least treatable if not curable
But like @Mars said....
Also thereís some shit in life you have no control over. Your health unfortunately is one of them.
What Iíve done cause Iíve had so many thing Iíve had no control over in my life that I get so stressed over them. And it gets me noplace but in a hospital or some other place where I canít leave, or do things that arenít good to things or people. And thatís not good, thatís really bad that only makes things worse....
Anyways, I just say to myself I wonít let that bother me, I have no control over that. So Iíll just do my best with what I got and make due with that and have the most fun I can have
Not easy bro that I do know but Iíve learned not being happy really sucks
So I just move on and do the best I can
But also know thereís always people here to talk to ok?
Good people to....

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2018, 08:24 AM   #8
RickySparks

RickySparks's Forum Picture

Name: Roderick

We people are just scared of the unknown. It is unknown what the future holds. It is unknown why depression lingers and it is unknown why these feelings exist.
RickySparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2018, 10:52 AM   #9
Axrow

Axrow's Forum Picture

Name: Az

I'm sorry to hear about your disease Fritz. But I do not think it is the end for you. You are incredibly talented and wise. You know not to waste time on useless things. Even if your disease debilitates you in some way, that doesn't change who you are. Even people who cannot move their bodies much at all have gone on to achieve amazing things. Diseases can disappear too, or not be as severe as one expects. And even if the result is death, I think you understand that death is only the beginning.
Axrow is offline   Reply With Quote