Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 31st, 2017, 11:03 AM   #1
mcdaniels

mcdaniels's Forum Picture

Default I think im falling into depression

Hi there,

for the last 3 months or so ive been pretty down. i dont know why, because of it ive made a lot of bad decisions. One being ending my 2+ year relationship with my girlfriend, Which i regret more than anything. Literally tried to get back with her and she said she doesnt want it right now, but i feel it will never get back and that she'll move on. Whereas i can, i miss her way to much and have tried but she doesnt want it.

I dont know where my depresssion came from either, i dont want to just blame it on things, but it could of came from grief? my mam died two years ago and then i found my friend dying at a car crash recently too and we we tried to resussate him.

can anyone help me. Either on how to get back with my ex or on how to be happy, as i dont see myself ever moving on
mcdaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2017, 02:51 PM   #2
Fritz
Member++

Fritz's Forum Picture

Name: Sven
Default Re: I think im falling into depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaniels View Post
Hi there,

for the last 3 months or so ive been pretty down. i dont know why, because of it ive made a lot of bad decisions. One being ending my 2+ year relationship with my girlfriend, Which i regret more than anything. Literally tried to get back with her and she said she doesnt want it right now, but i feel it will never get back and that she'll move on. Whereas i can, i miss her way to much and have tried but she doesnt want it.

I dont know where my depresssion came from either, i dont want to just blame it on things, but it could of came from grief? my mam died two years ago and then i found my friend dying at a car crash recently too and we we tried to resussate him.

can anyone help me. Either on how to get back with my ex or on how to be happy, as i dont see myself ever moving on
I can help you mate, we all can. Some of us have been there before, especially when we lose someone

Just a person who loves to play and watch sports.

Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Formuoli
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2017, 03:37 PM   #3
TheMagicPotato
Member++

TheMagicPotato's Forum Picture

Name: Abraham

The best thing about being at rock-bottom, is that the only way out is going up.

Life sucks. But, as I said many, many times before, we're here together.

Trust in us, we can help you. Want to talk thru PM?

Skidaddle, Skidoodle... uR dIck iZ NOW a nOoDLe
TheMagicPotato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2017, 08:16 PM   #4
mcdaniels

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicPotato View Post
The best thing about being at rock-bottom, is that the only way out is going up.

Life sucks. But, as I said many, many times before, we're here together.

Trust in us, we can help you. Want to talk thru PM?
Pretty sure that was the case until I went out tonight and seen the girl I loved all the past years kissing the face of someone for New Years.
Old December 31st, 2017, 08:36 PM   #5
TheMagicPotato
Member++

TheMagicPotato's Forum Picture

Name: Abraham

She moved on. I see. It's hard to see someone you loved, loving someone else.

But, I'm pretty sure you'll find someone too.

Skidaddle, Skidoodle... uR dIck iZ NOW a nOoDLe
TheMagicPotato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2017, 09:26 PM   #6
mcdaniels

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicPotato View Post
She moved on. I see. It's hard to see someone you loved, loving someone else.

But, I'm pretty sure you'll find someone too.

Sad thing is I cant move on. I broke up with her because my head was messed up. And now Ive lost it all and have to watch that. I cant be happy without her. A medium I went to before who had everything spot on that no one could know even told me she was my soulmate
Old January 8th, 2018, 11:00 AM   #7
Axrow

Axrow's Forum Picture

Name: Az

Perhaps you phrased the break up wrong in a way she didn't understand, but it doesn't mean that her kissing someone on New Years necessarily means she has moved on. If you explain what went on and that you didn't mean it, she should listen. If she does not tho, do not give the medium too much credence, because there are always other opportunities. Do not place all your happiness in having a gf, because there is much more.

I am sorry for your losses and how hard that is been and I understand. I feel your depression is caused by a sense of feeling lost. Like you don't know what to do anymore and life has become so different that you aren't sure how to put it all back together. It is a hard process, but you have to try and establish some goals that you would consider exciting if they were to happen and work towards them.
Axrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2018, 02:04 PM   #8
Juliarules832
Great Poster

Name: Julia

I am always willing to talk if you need someone xoxo.

14 year old girl from Massachusetts. Feel free to message me or email me about anything!
Juliarules832 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2018, 02:35 AM   #9
Anthony17

Anthony17's Forum Picture

Name: Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaniels View Post
Hi there,

Hello there, I'm sorry that I am not sure I can help you get your ex back, given your more recent posts on this thread. However as for happiness, everyone has the keys and the ability to live a happy life, no matter what one may say or think. I am very sorry to hear about the tragedies in your life, it's very possible what you're feeling is indeed grief. What we need to do here and now, is remain ever optimistic. We mourn the losses of yesterday, but look to the many possibilities of tomorrow and beyond. It is important to understand that the ones we lose never leave us, their inspiration and hearts remain with us. We must turn this into encouragement to work and better our future. In the end, if you remain faithful to yourself, you will find another love of your life, and you will crush your depression. Never surrender.
Anthony17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2018, 04:56 PM   #10
abc91

it sucks but at least youve identified how youre feeling. i always start doing something that helps me like working out music etc and that way it can get you back on track before you slip too far
abc91 is offline   Reply With Quote