Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 30th, 2017, 11:20 AM   #1
Henry333
Junior Member+

Name: Henry
Default kissing my girlfriend

ive posted before about liking a girl, then about asking her to prom then about asking her out, and most recently I posted about kissing her. weve been going out for 3 months and I haven't kissed her yet. I have started to make a move when were hugging and were face to face, but if I get close shell move her face to the side. she is a shy girl and this is mine and hers first relationship. I really want to kiss her I'm just waiting for the right moment where she clearly wants to. ive talked to her close friends and I think she does want to kiss, shes just shy. I'm not entirely sure what to do. do I just keep trying and going along at her pace? do I just straight up go for it? or do I just leave it and wait?
thanks to anyone that can help. feel free to ask questions about us id be happy to answer anything
Henry333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:32 AM   #2
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick
Default Re: kissing my girlfriend

You might want to try talking to her about it. Just tell her you'd like to kiss her but just want to be sure she's ready for it. Or ask her if she'd like to kiss at some point. No reason to try and guess at this when you can talk to her about it.
mick01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:41 AM   #3
zzzzzzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick01 View Post
You might want to try talking to her about it. Just tell her you'd like to kiss her but just want to be sure she's ready for it. Or ask her if she'd like to kiss at some point. No reason to try and guess at this when you can talk to her about it.
I agree with this.. if you try and force a kiss when she is not ready yet you may scare her off. Tell her how you feel
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 12:02 PM   #4
Henry333
Junior Member+

im scared of the rejection though if she isn't ready because I really care about her
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:31 PM   #5
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Dude, it's been three months. A kiss is a kiss, if she rejects it, she is not worth it. I can understand people being unsure about grabbing, sex and stuff like that after three months, but for something as innocent as a kiss, I am baffled.

Also it might be due to a cultural difference. I mean here every relationship begins with a kiss.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2017, 05:25 PM   #6
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

You could give her a nice kiss on the cheek and see how she reacts and takes that. Then as @mick1 said you could talk to her about it and see if that helps.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:34 AM   #7
Leena_2003

Leena_2003's Forum Picture

Name: Leena

When the moment next comes, say to her you want to kiss her and ask if it's okay. If she says no, then say okay you will wait for when she is ready, and maybe discuss it with her later on. My money is on she will will say okay.
Leena_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:53 AM   #8
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

Ok. You have to kiss her. If you're looking for motivation, keep in mind that you aren't going to have sex until you pass this and a few other milestones.

Yes, just go for it. Just don't choose a wildly inappropriate time to do so. Be alone with her. Talk about how much you enjoy her ________ (positive non-sexual characteristics) for a couple of minutes and go for it. Believe me, if you've been going out for 3 months she is willing to kiss you.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2018, 02:05 PM   #9
Henry333
Junior Member+

OK I'm going out with her for a walk tomorrow so if the moment is right I will go for it. I'll let you guys know if she's OK with it or if she turns away. If she does turn away I'll ask her if I can. If the moment isn't right I'm not gonna force it. Thanks for the help/advice wish me luck
Old January 1st, 2018, 03:24 PM   #10
bunnyhabit
Junior Member+

Name: shasha

you should tell her your feelings for her not just try to lock lips without warning. after three months of dating you should feel comfortable talking about this desire with her.
bunnyhabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2018, 04:39 PM   #11
Henry333
Junior Member+

I'm not planning on suddenly kissing her. I plant to hold her, get face to face and move in slowly and see how she reacts. Of she doesn't respond ill talk to her about it but if she's ready I'll move in for it
Old January 1st, 2018, 05:01 PM   #12
TheMagicPotato
Member++

TheMagicPotato's Forum Picture

Name: Abraham

Give her a kiss on the cheek one of this days. That way you'll see how she reacts to kisses.
TheMagicPotato is offline   Reply With Quote