Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 29th, 2017, 07:13 AM   #1
DoodleBob98

Red face Behavior towards my ex girlfriend who cheated and lied, did I act good?

So I'm 19 m and I was in a relationship with a cute girl, she's 17. After a month she dumps me over text. She was even planning for us to go to the gym together.

2 weeks later I found out out that she has cheated on me and got in a relationship with that guy (17).

I gave her a call so she would know that I know what she has done (in calm voice). Told her that she didn't have to lie and that we could just talk and it would be fine.

3 months later she is still in relationship with that guy.

I started working out in the gym on regular basis. She goes to the same gym. I know that, we were supposed to go there together. One day, while going to the changing rooms I notice her working out. She immediately notices me, looks at me 2-3 times and moves her look away. I did look at her too, but there was no communication.

A week later, after the lifting session, I'm going with my personal trainer to do some crunches and stretching. It's her, 5 m away (like 15 feet). I immediately striked a funny conversation with my trainer. Didn't give her even a look. Passed by her a few times, didn't even say hello to her. Feeling so proud of myself, not giving a **** about someone who betrayed my trust.

I didn't post sad or depressing stuff on instagram, just me being happy and enjoying life.

Did I act good? How should I behave further on? Should I send her a Happy New Year text (I guess no)?

Should I put some quote in my instagram story that would tingle her mind?

Also: I lost 8 Kg (17,6 pounds) since we broke up and I do look better. She must have noticed that (all my college colleagues noticed the positive change in my appearance though).

I was really good with her mom, and if I see her mom somewhere in the town, I guess I should be nice to her, and that I shouldn't mention my ex.
DoodleBob98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 07:32 AM   #2
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: Behavior towards my ex girlfriend who cheated and lied, did I act good?

Donít be rude to her. Thereís no reason to. So donít ignore her either. Just say hey hows it going and move on. If you look at each other just smile and wave and go back to what you were doing
Itís obviously over for whatever reason. Donít mean either one of you needs to hate each other or anything. That just makes bad blood
Do the more mature thing and act like itís just no big deal and move on with your life
And good job losing wieght keep up the good job bro

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 08:19 AM   #3
TheMagicPotato
Member++

TheMagicPotato's Forum Picture

Name: Abraham
Default Re: Behavior towards my ex girlfriend who cheated and lied, did I act good?

The best possible way to end a relationship is with both parties still being friends or accountants. Don't make her your enemy, don't remind her of your relationship days. Those are over, and you both moved along with your lives.

Some, Hi's and Hey's should be enough to keep yourselves in touch, and that's it.

Also, wish her a Happy New Year, everybody deserves a Happy New Year.

Feel free to message me.
TheMagicPotato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 05:46 AM   #4
Lukas1999

Lukas1999's Forum Picture

Name: Lukas

I am reading that the end of the realationship is very good for you. You tell us in your text that you lost some pounds. Besides you tell that you look better. I do not know exactly what you want to tell us with that, but it sounds very good.

I think you manage the situtation very well. You feel free and enjoy your life. You broke up with a girlfriend who wasn't good for you. You do all the things you like.

This is a very good behaviour after a relationship. You do not lose yourself in depressions and you do the thigs you like.

I have to tell that I am in a situation like that too. I broke up in August. I lost myself in some kind of depressions because I lost her on her best friend.

Now I think I get over it. I don't watch them on their instagram profiles and I spend more and more times on my work and hobbies.

Lukas1999

male | 18 years old | straight | german

Feel free to PM me
Lukas1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 06:02 AM   #5
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Seeing how she pretty much broke up with you over text and cheated on you, she doesn't deserve your attention. Even the negative one, like the rude behavior.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:08 AM   #6
DoodleBob98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
Seeing how she pretty much broke up with you over text and cheated on you, she doesn't deserve your attention. Even the negative one, like the rude behavior.
Well, I wasn't really rude, I just didn't give a f**k. I guess that she is just immature, but her actions are unacceptable
DoodleBob98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 12:13 PM   #7
Lukas1999

Lukas1999's Forum Picture

Name: Lukas

I don't think that you are rude. You just show that you are enjoying your life. Maybe a little bit too much. Who cares?

Lukas1999

male | 18 years old | straight | german

Feel free to PM me
Lukas1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:27 PM   #8
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodleBob98 View Post
Well, I wasn't really rude, I just didn't give a f**k. I guess that she is just immature, but her actions are unacceptable
You misunderstood me, you did just fine. No need to do anything more. Just enjoy everything.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote