Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 29th, 2017, 02:44 AM   #1
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick
Default CONSPIRACY: Did Hitler really commit suicide?

I've always been one of those people that just completely buys into whatever my history textbook says. But recently I started doing a bit more research into a few of the more common conspiracies. The main one that has caught my interest is if Hitler actually committed suicide with Ava Braun in his bunker?

Reasons to Believe that Hitler survived World War II:
(All confirmed by multiple sources)

1. The original death announcement was made by the Nazis
2. Soviets found his body double dead, confirmed it wasn't him and then found another body and claimed this one was him
3. Report surfaced that Soviet Dictator Stalin told US yrs later that he was unsure if the body was Hitler's
4. US has a huge FBI file on Hitler's apparent disappearance
5. In 2011, corpse that was supposedly Hitler's is confirmed to be a female
6. A woman in Brazil has published a book claiming Hitler was her neighbour
7. Many top Nazis escaped to Argentina on a submarine, why wouldn't Hitler have joined them?

This is a link to FBI files that have been released: https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/a...-01-of-04/view
Many of these are reported spottings of Hitler in the USA

Let me know what you guys think.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins

Last edited by NewLeafsFan; December 29th, 2017 at 03:10 AM.
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 02:47 AM   #2
Fritz
Member++

Fritz's Forum Picture

Name: Sven
Default Re: CONSPIRACY: Did Hitler really commit suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
I've always been one of those people that just completely buys into whatever my history textbook says. But recently I started doing a bit more research into a few of the more common conspiracies. The main one that has caught my interest is if Hitler actually committed suicide with Ava Braun in his bunker?

2. Soviets found his body double dead, confirmed it wasn't him and then found another body and claimed this one was him
3. Report surfaced that Soviet Dictator Stalin told US yrs later that he was unsure if the body was Hitler's
6. A woman in Argentina has published a book claiming Hitler was her neighbour
7. Many top Nazis escaped to Argentina on a submarine, why wouldn't Hitler have joined them?

Lets think this through, would it really matter if he lived or not? By now he'd be dead and gone anyway

Just a person who loves to play and watch sports.

Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Formuoli
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:08 AM   #3
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
Lets think this through, would it really matter if he lived or not? By now he'd be dead and gone anyway
Yes, he obviously would be dead by now anyway. I would be very upset if it came out that Hitler was alive, it was well known by world leaders, and they did nothing about it.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:17 AM   #4
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.

Quote:
I would be very upset if it came out that Hitler was alive, it was well known by world leaders, and they did nothing about it.

You would not be alone with that. That would actually be a real conspiracy. That's for sure. Presumably it would also be revealed that Hitler was an Illuminati and his colleagues Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin too.

In addition, we would learn that Hitler was the black sheep of that Illuminati club, who too early implemented the club's secret plans, endangering the Illuminati and causing his colleagues to do anything to bring him down.

But since Illuminati aren't allowed to kill each other, he instead was kidnapped from the Fuehrer bunker and got drugged for the rest of his life and was hidden from the public in a secret lunatic asylum.

Personally, I presume he commited suicide just because fortunately his plans didn't work out and he didnt want to surrender to Allied jurisdiction ... and that's simply because a public trial was an absolute humiliation for him.

This certainly corresponds to the perpetrator profile of an average psychopathic criminal. And he was no more, even though his crimes cost millions of lives.

[rant on=no offense]

Therefore, I think, as funny as conspiracy theories are, we enhance this criminal just by developping such theories.

I also like to extend this to more serious theories of some historians, criminologists, psychologists, etc., who are dealing with Hitler as a phenomenon or such.

Personally, I think it would be much fairer to the millions of victims if the Nazi crimes were not given the name of the main responsible of the Holcaust - but also include all the other idiots without whom Hitler never could have realized such a crime on humanity. He wasn't the only one. He was one of hundreds ... if not thousands.

[/rant off]

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:20 AM   #5
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason

Name: matt

Quote:

6. A woman in Brazil has published a book claiming Hitler was her neighbour

This is a link to FBI files that have been released: https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/a...-01-of-04/view
Many of these are reported spottings of Hitler in the USA

Someone saying I saw it, doesn't prove anything and shouldn't be taken seriously, people have written books about being abducted by aliens, it doesn't prove anything either. This is like people thinking that the JFK assassination was an inside job, people just can't accept that even these important and powerful people can be taken down so easily, one by suicide and the other by a lone gunman. Hitler was 56 when he died, even if somehow he escaped the Soviets he probably didn't live that long after anyway and obviously didn't do anything after escaping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:31 AM   #6
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Let's assume he did escape, the Soviet, Israeli, American and British intelligence servises would literally be racing to catch him, sort of like the space race. Both blocs wanted to prove that "their's is bigger". The race would devolve to that. They would catch him and execute him. Unlike other Nazis, he was the man himself meaning he would be drawing much mire attention to himself and requiring him to lay low until he dies. Literally to hide in a hole.

Now, that he is dead, there are eyewitness accounts, there were investigations, most of which concluded that he killed himself.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 08:17 AM   #7
ShineintheDark
Awesome Poster

Name: Magnus

I very much doubt that Hitler actually survived WWII but I too bring up the question as to why it's really that important. Hitler himself wasn't that important to the wider picture, Nazi Germany was. One angry little man couldn't threaten anyone. For both the UK and USA in the West and the USSR in the East, their main threat was indeed the central Axis power and, with that gone, they could go about their wider plans. Whether Hitler was truly alive or not, the Cold War would still have initiated and the Red Army would have swiftly found and executed him anyways.
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:04 AM   #8
Sailor Mars
Global Moderator

Sailor Mars's Forum Picture

The real question is, was he alive in the first place?

"The head may err, but never the blood.
Nice salt pouch, asshole
barely getting bi

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Elysium is the one tru brodie
Sailor Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 02:20 PM   #9
TheMagicPotato
Member++

TheMagicPotato's Forum Picture

Name: Abraham

The real question is: Was he even real in the first place?

An open-minded, chill dude. Enjoys food and videogames.

Wanna chat? Got any questions? Hit me up?

Currently working in the Ultimate Spanish Phrasebook
TheMagicPotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:38 PM   #10
Martainfey96
Member+

Martainfey96's Forum Picture

He definitely commited suicide, there was no way for him to survive the blasts taken to his bunker.
Martainfey96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 08:06 PM   #11
Sword of the morning
Junior Member+

Sword of the morning's Forum Picture

Name: Pacey

I doubt he survived, If he did I doubt he would go live in Brazil and be a quite old man for the rest of his life. I think if he lived he would have tried again to concure the world. If he did live it wouldn't be a big deal anymore he would be dead by now.
Sword of the morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 01:04 AM   #12
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambienttech98 View Post
He definitely commited suicide, there was no way for him to survive the blasts taken to his bunker.
Tbh, I am not familiar with what happened to the bunker at the end of the war. But at the time of his supposed suicide, he hadn't made public appearances in almost a week. He could have been long gone on a submarine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
Let's assume he did escape, the Soviet, Israeli, American and British intelligence servises would literally be racing to catch him, sort of like the space race. Both blocs wanted to prove that "their's is bigger". The race would devolve to that. They would catch him and execute him. Unlike other Nazis, he was the man himself meaning he would be drawing much mire attention to himself and requiring him to lay low until he dies. Literally to hide in a hole.

Now, that he is dead, there are eyewitness accounts, there were investigations, most of which concluded that he killed himself.
The main corpse that the Sovitets believed was his was not disproven until 2011. Maybe many world leaders at the time assumed that he was dead.

Cedrick Desjardins
Old January 6th, 2018, 01:43 PM   #13
Just Tim
Nice Poster

Just Tim's Forum Picture

Name: Timothy

No, he went to Antarctica with his space UFOs lol.
Just Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2018, 02:55 PM   #14
Jinglebottom

Jinglebottom's Forum Picture

Hitler is obviously hiding in Patagonia.

General Discussions Moderator

PM - VM

*Mars was here*
Jinglebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2018, 03:15 AM   #15
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timd9 View Post
No, he went to Antarctica with his space UFOs lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinglebottom View Post
Hitler is obviously hiding in Patagonia.
Debating is about people discussing there views try to prove or disprove an argument. The only thing that you've offered to the argument is sarcasm. Very helpful.

Cedrick Desjardins
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:23 PM   #16
Shiny Moon
Nice Poster

Shiny Moon's Forum Picture

Name: Savannah

I've read before that many Nazis ran away to South America, including Hitler. He would be dead by now anyway, but it's still interesting.

Looking to the sky to save me ♫♪

17. Bi.

PM me if you want to chat I don't bite!
Shiny Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2018, 05:55 PM   #17
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.

Although Hitler had no kids, descendants of Hitler's relatives still live in the US (unless they are now dead).

It seems, there's a family cemetery somewhere in the US, where just people are buried with the surname Hitler. Maybe A.H. secretly was buried among them.

got it from a documentary about dudes with the surname Hitler living in the US.

Old January 14th, 2018, 11:24 PM   #18
rohancool

Name: Rohan

He did it seems. However, it is believed that his body was recovered and was kept in Soviet custody till late 1960s. After that they completely destroyed it.
rohancool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:58 AM   #19
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Ah, I got that in serveral languages ... it's believed ... By time, every time it sounds more and more very religious.

Old January 15th, 2018, 08:10 AM   #20
Sweeney05

Sweeney05's Forum Picture

Name: Ben

I wouldn't be surprised if he did survive WWII. He was known to have look-a-likes hired to help prevent him from getting assassinated. He'd even have plastic surgery performed on these people to make them look more like him. He could've used one of them to fake his suicide... I could go on all day with Hitler conspiracies, but I'll stop there; and don't even get me startef on JFK.
Sweeney05 is offline   Reply With Quote