Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 2nd, 2018, 05:04 PM   #1
plasmaspirit
Member+
 
Name: J.
Join Date: March 18, 2018
Location: Some Little Spot in the East
Gender: Male
Default Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Sorry for the long description but I have to describe the setting in order for you guys to understand how much of a gray area this question is.

So I think I have been suppressing one memory. In my country (not gonna mention which), juniors and seniors of HS and sometimes college freshmen usually organise for profit underground parties popular with private school students. They get semi known DJS up and coming bands and some sort of gimmick (carnival performers etc.). Free flowing drinks bought from suppliers and food are usually bought from suppliers in bulk and there are concessionaires selling something etc. Sometimes they even get weird sponsorships for certain products like energy drinks etc. All this comes packaged with vague tacky “graphic design is my passion” complete with drink tickets etc from the cover price. these are usually held in gated community common amphitheatres parks etc which are rented by the students who organise the party and live in those communities. Yes these parties usually come equipped with professional non student bouncers (they don’t card) as well a velvet ropes and VIP seating.

Of course , we all know all sorts of bad elements request these places as its not a simple house party, drug dealers and older “attendees” looking for some hot young thing are some of the clientele that actually appears in these parties.

When I was a freshman in high school, a group of friend decided to attend one of these parties in order to “acclimate” better in high school. We had to do this since the school organisation officers usually frequent these parties and we wanted to get a head start on the high school experience.

So we decided to take advantage of the free stuff that was on offer and we drank as much drinks we could and ate as much as can. For some reason, there was a pastry bar included in the “amenities”.

I decided to sample some as the boxes indicated most of them came from some hole in the wall artisan bakery that was very popular here.

A few minutes later I blacked out. I could not remember 80% of what i was doing but I remember socialising with people yet the whole thing wasn’t just a drunken blur but mostly something you see in teen movies or shows where the victim ‘makes bad choices".

I think friends and I stumbled sometime in the morning (we were using the old sleep over excuse). And I remember taking a shower right away. When I regained consciousness, I had all my stuff, my clothes weren’t ripped, nothing hurt or was sore aside from my head.

Because this was a summer is ending party naturally I had to get a mandatory full scale physical the following week. The doctor did not find anything and thankfully I didn’t need a drug test. (During this time it never occurred to me to request for one since I was surely forgetting a lot of things that happened on that party.

Does this scenario count as abuse even though thankfully nothing happened? If I brought this more or less on myself by going all out at the party am I merely to blame?

Edit
If you played Life is Strange (the first game) which I recently replayed so I remembered this. Its similar to the End of the World Party by the Vortex Club with a few differences.

It is not school sanctioned or supported
It is multi school
Teachers usually just know about little about it until its too late
It seems better organised in the sense that it doesn’t feel like a high school house party.

Last edited by plasmaspirit; June 2nd, 2018 at 05:12 PM.
plasmaspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2018, 08:00 PM   #2
vandilization
Junior Member+
 
vandilization's Forum Picture
 
Name: Andrew
Join Date: November 12, 2017
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Maybe not abuse but tampering with someone's food or drink can certainly be illegal in many countries. It's good nothing happened to you though.
vandilization is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2018, 08:51 PM   #3
Just JT
VT Lover
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Sounds like you mighta been playin’ a bit outa your league bro....to much, to new, to soon, to fast.....go to parties like that you accept those risks...if you can’t then don’t go...
Sounds like you had a blast...just be carful next time....

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards

Last edited by Just JT; September 2nd, 2018 at 05:59 PM.
Likes: (1)
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2018, 02:03 AM   #4
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmaspirit View Post
Sorry for the long description but I have to describe the setting in order for you guys to understand how much of a gray area this question is.

So I think I have been suppressing one memory. In my country (not gonna mention which), juniors and seniors of HS and sometimes college freshmen usually organise for profit underground parties popular with private school students. They get semi known DJS up and coming bands and some sort of gimmick (carnival performers etc.). Free flowing drinks bought from suppliers and food are usually bought from suppliers in bulk and there are concessionaires selling something etc. Sometimes they even get weird sponsorships for certain products like energy drinks etc. All this comes packaged with vague tacky “graphic design is my passion” complete with drink tickets etc from the cover price. these are usually held in gated community common amphitheatres parks etc which are rented by the students who organise the party and live in those communities. Yes these parties usually come equipped with professional non student bouncers (they don’t card) as well a velvet ropes and VIP seating.

Of course , we all know all sorts of bad elements request these places as its not a simple house party, drug dealers and older “attendees” looking for some hot young thing are some of the clientele that actually appears in these parties.

When I was a freshman in high school, a group of friend decided to attend one of these parties in order to “acclimate” better in high school. We had to do this since the school organisation officers usually frequent these parties and we wanted to get a head start on the high school experience.

So we decided to take advantage of the free stuff that was on offer and we drank as much drinks we could and ate as much as can. For some reason, there was a pastry bar included in the “amenities”.

I decided to sample some as the boxes indicated most of them came from some hole in the wall artisan bakery that was very popular here.

A few minutes later I blacked out. I could not remember 80% of what i was doing but I remember socialising with people yet the whole thing wasn’t just a drunken blur but mostly something you see in teen movies or shows where the victim ‘makes bad choices".

I think friends and I stumbled sometime in the morning (we were using the old sleep over excuse). And I remember taking a shower right away. When I regained consciousness, I had all my stuff, my clothes weren’t ripped, nothing hurt or was sore aside from my head.

Because this was a summer is ending party naturally I had to get a mandatory full scale physical the following week. The doctor did not find anything and thankfully I didn’t need a drug test. (During this time it never occurred to me to request for one since I was surely forgetting a lot of things that happened on that party.

Does this scenario count as abuse even though thankfully nothing happened? If I brought this more or less on myself by going all out at the party am I merely to blame?

Edit
If you played Life is Strange (the first game) which I recently replayed so I remembered this. Its similar to the End of the World Party by the Vortex Club with a few differences.

It is not school sanctioned or supported
It is multi school
Teachers usually just know about little about it until its too late
It seems better organised in the sense that it doesn’t feel like a high school house party.


Sounds like an environment where rich monied corrupt works at its finest.

You still need to get tested for all the diseases a doctor doesnt by default test you for at a physical. The hepatitis A B And C are all important here, as well as HPV and HIV.

In environments like this usually syringes are around and you never know what was put on or in your body orally or otherwise.


What’s done is done, no judgment from me, but make sure you know how to stay safe and to check and verify you were safe.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2018, 02:08 AM   #5
plasmaspirit
Member+
 
Name: J.
Join Date: March 18, 2018
Location: Some Little Spot in the East
Gender: Male
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
Sounds like an environment where rich monied corrupt works at its finest.

You still need to get tested for all the diseases a doctor doesnt by default test you for at a physical. The hepatitis A B And C are all important here, as well as HPV and HIV.

In environments like this usually syringes are around and you never know what was put on or in your body orally or otherwise.


What’s done is done, no judgment from me, but make sure you know how to stay safe and to check and verify you were safe.
You are right it actually is. The teachers of those private schools are usually puzzled at how resourceful those students are able to hide and be steps ahead of them without much help.

I've gotten tested for hepatitis but not HPV and HIV. My parents and siblings don't know I went to a party like this and I'm not sure how to get tested.

Since you mentioned this I'll find a way to get tested without them knowing. I cleared a drug test from last week though. Not that it matters since I think the party was held too long ago and the drugs are out of my system.

I kill the threads I post in and if you PM I probably never stop replying *imagine witty signature here*
16 Male Bisexual. PM VM or talk to me just be nice!


............Took a break for my health..........
Still battling anxiety and depression
plasmaspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2018, 02:20 AM   #6
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmaspirit View Post
You are right it actually is. The teachers of those private schools are usually puzzled at how resourceful those students are able to hide and be steps ahead of them without much help.

I've gotten tested for hepatitis but not HPV and HIV. My parents and siblings don't know I went to a party like this and I'm not sure how to get tested.

Since you mentioned this I'll find a way to get tested without them knowing. I cleared a drug test from last week though. Not that it matters since I think the party was held too long ago and the drugs are out of my system.
You Would first have to disclose vague location of where you are.

This is necessary to find legitimate doctors and services who can provide such services.

You’re free to research this on your own, but understand these medical services are highly political and differ based on country, state, county, region.

If you feel uncomfortable disclosing this publically, you could hypothetically reach out to a trusted moderator who might be more connected than I, and also would probably promise you confidentiality.




But here’s a word of advice, trying to “fit in“ by going to events like this; If you started doing favors for someone or some group in the promise of a dangling carrot they offer you what’s your leverage over them that they’ll actually fill their end of the bargain.

Even if they did deliver one a promise or two, notice the next move they make is to get people either chemically addicted and therefore controlled like a slave, or they’ll do it with social power escalating the favors they ask of you. Maybe under threats of nudes they took of you while past out.


I’m weird that I think of action and consequence since I was like 9-10, but I’ve been told my soul is old and wise despite my age.

I’m almost 18 now, and trust me you want to avoid scenes like this even if they seem fun on outward appearances.

I’ve been to parties like this, but I always ate before and I never went into a scene thinking I had to experience anything, I was there to keep an eye on my friends.

——

Think like this:

If I were a predator how would I find my next victim?


If you can think like that, you’ll know the dangers and hopefully recognize them, because your the potential prey.

Last edited by Uniquemind; June 12th, 2018 at 02:26 AM.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2018, 02:26 AM   #7
plasmaspirit
Member+
 
Name: J.
Join Date: March 18, 2018
Location: Some Little Spot in the East
Gender: Male
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
You Would first have to disclose vague location of where you are.

This is necessary to find legitimate doctors and services who can provide such services.

You’re free to research this on your own, but understand these medical services are highly political and differ based on country, state, county, region.

If you feel uncomfortable disclosing this publically, you could hypothetically reach out to a trusted moderator who might be more connected than I, and also would probably promise you confidentiality.


But here’s a word of advice, trying to “fit in“ by going to events like this; If you started doing favors for someone or some group in the promise of a dangling carrot they offer you what’s your leverage over them that they’ll actually fill their end of the bargain.

Even if they did deliver one a promise or two, notice the next move they make is to get people either chemically addicted and therefore controlled like a slave, or they’ll do it with social power escalating the favors they ask of you. Maybe under threats of nudes they took of you while past out.


I’m weird that I think of action and consequence since I was like 9-10, but I’ve been told my soul is old and wise despite my age.

I’m almost 18 now, and trust me you want to avoid scenes like this even if they seem fun on outward appearances.

I’ve been to parties like this, but I always ate before and I never went into a scene thinking I had to experience anything, I was there to keep an eye on my friends.
I don't want to disclose where I am. I am researching on free services for this to be honest its not because I can't afford to get tested I just don't want my parents to know. From my research there are services like this but it comes very few and mainly targeted to adults. Hopefully, i can pass as adult to get tested without drama but I'm afraid they will read the personal info sheet I'm gonna have to fill up and call my parents or siblings.

I'm not part of this crowd though I just went with friends since I was pretty young at that time and didn't think tampered drinks or food would be a problem.

I really never thought of the HPV HIV thing until now to be honest. I mean its not like its a standard part of a physical blood testing.

I kill the threads I post in and if you PM I probably never stop replying *imagine witty signature here*
16 Male Bisexual. PM VM or talk to me just be nice!


............Took a break for my health..........
Still battling anxiety and depression
plasmaspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2018, 02:36 AM   #8
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmaspirit View Post
I don't want to disclose where I am. I am researching on free services for this to be honest its not because I can't afford to get tested I just don't want my parents to know. From my research there are services like this but it comes very few and mainly targeted to adults. Hopefully, i can pass as adult to get tested without drama but I'm afraid they will read the personal info sheet I'm gonna have to fill up and call my parents or siblings.

I'm not part of this crowd though I just went with friends since I was pretty young at that time and didn't think tampered drinks or food would be a problem.

I really never thought of the HPV HIV thing until now to be honest. I mean its not like its a standard part of a physical blood testing.

Those viruses can lie dormant in your system for a while too, glad your getting tested.

But understand it’s worth the risk.


Drugged food and drinks are always a problem: ALWAYS.

I got a small supply of litmus paper too from my biology class, I always test my drinks.

I’ve seen or heard rumors of guys dirtying the pastries too and seeing if they can get their enemies or girls to eat their well...”contaminants” if you get what I mean.

Trust nothing, those DJ’s you want to know why the host only gets “up and coming DJ’s?” They want affordable DJ’s that can create the illusion of richness, yet on the accounting not pay too much cuz they can’t afford a “fame” premium.

Just see through the facade. Understand this is the same environment that The Playboy mansion was known for, and where MeToo movement stories occurred.

Same damn environment....


Try to find a planned parenthood, I know a lot of them have closed down due to anti-abortion political movements in various states. But try please.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2018, 02:42 AM   #9
plasmaspirit
Member+
 
Name: J.
Join Date: March 18, 2018
Location: Some Little Spot in the East
Gender: Male
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
Those viruses can lie dormant in your system for a while too, glad your getting tested.

But understand it’s worth the risk.


Drugged food and drinks are always a problem: ALWAYS.

I got a small supply of litmus paper too from my biology class, I always test my drinks.

I’ve seen or heard rumors of guys dirtying the pastries too and seeing if they can get their enemies or girls to eat their well...”contaminants” if you get what I mean.

Trust nothing, those DJ’s you want to know why the host only gets “up and coming DJ’s?” They want affordable DJ’s that can create the illusion of richness, yet on the accounting not pay too much cuz they can’t afford a “fame” premium.

Just see through the facade. Understand this is the same environment that The Playboy mansion was known for, and where MeToo movement stories occurred.

Same damn environment....


Try to find a planned parenthood, I know a lot of them have closed down due to anti-abortion political movements in various states. But try please.
I think its because these parties are not really legal being targeted at the high school crowd but trust me most of these organisers are from legit money.

I'm looking for a smaller clinic since most of the testing facilities here are large hospital public or private. So if anyone finds out I took an undisclosed trip to the hospital you know what I mean...

But I've only attended one of these types of underground parties. I go for the more age appropriate ones meaning some responsible adults (leaders college students of school organisations) are usually present.

This one time thing just bothered me when I remembered it.

I kill the threads I post in and if you PM I probably never stop replying *imagine witty signature here*
16 Male Bisexual. PM VM or talk to me just be nice!


............Took a break for my health..........
Still battling anxiety and depression
plasmaspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2018, 02:45 AM   #10
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmaspirit View Post
I think its because these parties are not really legal being targeted at the high school crowd but trust me most of these organisers are from legit money.

I'm looking for a smaller clinic since most of the testing facilities here are large hospital public or private. So if anyone finds out I took an undisclosed trip to the hospital you know what I mean...

But I've only attended one of these types of underground parties. I go for the more age appropriate ones meaning some responsible adults (leaders college students of school organisations) are usually present.

This one time thing just bothered me when I remembered it.
How long ago did this happen? Your liver probably cleared most of the drugs toxins out by now if it was days ago.

But most medical tests will look for antigens of the HPV and HIV viruses.


My guess is your probably fine, but quit while your ahead.

I had one friend who drank punch, this friend reported not seeing things in the right color for 72 hours and after that spiraled out of control; emphasis on HAD a friend.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2018, 02:50 AM   #11
plasmaspirit
Member+
 
Name: J.
Join Date: March 18, 2018
Location: Some Little Spot in the East
Gender: Male
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Two years ago sorry I wasn't specific. I just remembered this because I played Life is Strange again to prepare for the prequel.

Rest assured I'm not party circuit chaser. One of the reason why I stopped attending this is that I went to one of these going into high school and a month later I got bullied. So I'm not exactly welcome to these "ultra cool" parties.

I think someone must have slipped (or dusted it) in a hallucinogenic drug into the pastry. i had none of your friends side effects just the blacking out type of thing.

PS
Its not alcohol related if you read my response on alcohol posts my family consumes a large amount of alcohol and lets me drink from time to time. I also steal bottles of wine from time to time so I can handle myself in that case.

I kill the threads I post in and if you PM I probably never stop replying *imagine witty signature here*
16 Male Bisexual. PM VM or talk to me just be nice!


............Took a break for my health..........
Still battling anxiety and depression
plasmaspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2018, 02:57 AM   #12
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmaspirit View Post
Two years ago sorry I wasn't specific. I just remembered this because I played Life is Strange again to prepare for the prequel.

Rest assured I'm not party circuit chaser. One of the reason why I stopped attending this is that I went to one of these going into high school and a month later I got bullied. So I'm not exactly welcome to these "ultra cool" parties.

I think someone must have slipped (or dusted it) in a hallucinogenic drug into the pastry. i had none of your friends side effects just the blacking out type of thing.

PS
Its not alcohol related if you read my response on alcohol posts my family consumes a large amount of alcohol and lets me drink from time to time. I also steal bottles of wine from time to time so I can handle myself in that case.
Yeah makes sense it was a diff substance.

Well yeah just get checked out try to find a local health clinic near you.


I have two near my house that do no questions asked testing for all sti’s Std’s Etc.

If your a minor they’ll still test you, I have a friend who got pregnant and she turned to those services. Different case but similar in the sense that services are offered to all ages especially the young; regardless of gender too or economic class.


—-

A few times though the parties I’ve gone too the cops got called cuz rich people especially in gated communities tattle on their neighbors because noise travels, disrupting old people’s peaceful retirement homes.

Adults make mistakes because they underestimate the cognition of the young, that’s why they’re in disbelief.

Like I said in other threads, there isn’t much difference between people because of calander age, the difference lies in cognitive processing of action and consequences. If you were like I was at age 9, and could rough-draft all the scenarios of an action before you make it, and anticipate other’s thoughts and actions in response to your hypothetical actions....I can’t see a difference except systemic legal status differences between teens and adults.

Last edited by Uniquemind; June 12th, 2018 at 03:04 AM.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2018, 03:00 AM   #13
plasmaspirit
Member+
 
Name: J.
Join Date: March 18, 2018
Location: Some Little Spot in the East
Gender: Male
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Oh thats good to hear. I'm trying to feel out when is a good time to get tested. Maybe I'll ask a friend who attends these party to make an alibi and get tested with him.

I kill the threads I post in and if you PM I probably never stop replying *imagine witty signature here*
16 Male Bisexual. PM VM or talk to me just be nice!


............Took a break for my health..........
Still battling anxiety and depression
plasmaspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2018, 12:15 PM   #14
trackinglife
Banned
 
Name: David
Join Date: March 2, 2015
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Default Re: Being Unintentionally Drugged at a Party

Anyone who drugs food or drinks at a party and doesn't post a sign or something making sure everyone knows, is just an evil douchebag.
trackinglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org